A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Rushing the kill. (private)

Rushing the kill. (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rushing the kill. (private)

Post by Guest 11/10/2012, 10:46 pm

"Not any that would help with a Minotaur, unless we were by a body of water and I wanted to leave you behind." Samuel responded.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 12:01 am

Blazer laughed at that one, he guessed he was the son of a minor water god or snow god/goddess"I see, though if we do lure one to the water, I can electrify it, for a trap.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 12:04 am

"Well, if we get to water, we could do some pretty interesting stuff from that point." Samuel continued to laugh, but was interrupted be another roar, and the shifting a tree branches nearby. A Minotaur busted through the tree's into the opening, charging right at them.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 12:16 am

I took that moment into my senses, raising my hand at the minotaur as I shot a lightning bolt st it's head, trying to slow it down by roasting it's vision for a bit.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 12:23 am

Samuel saw what Blazer did, and took a slightly different approach. He took off sprinting towards the Minotaur, and said "Katen Kyokotsu, come here." and a puddle of water by him sprung up to his hands, forming his blades. They took shape and solidified.

The Minotaur took the shot to the eyes blindly, and stopped charging and roared loudly as he instantly covered his eyes trying to figure out what had just happened. He started swinging around quickly and wildly.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 12:25 am

Blazer took the chance to electrify his blade personally, and charged alongside Sam, ready to strike.

ooc:for kenny if she reads, he will get tired around the second bolt.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 12:31 am

Samuel's charge continued on till he got close enough to lash out at the Minotaur's arms, but as he swung, the arm swung out of the way, and came flying back at him. Samuel quickly dropped to his back, sliding on the ground, just barely avoiding the swing.

the Minotaur continued to swing around violently in a rage, and he swung one of his arms around towards Blazer.

Ooc: Well, whenever you wish, you can call in the second guy if you want to.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 12:34 am

I smirked, he had swung his arm at e so I took the chance and stabbed at it's arm, trying to electrocute it.

Another roar was heard and a small tree came collapsing, as another Minotar charged in towards Samuel.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 12:40 am

Samuel turned to the other Minotaur and jumped back to his feet, running towards it as well, figuring that if there were two, they would need to take one out each to make sure they still survive.

The other Minotaur could see a little better now, and he saw the blade coming at his arm. He tried to move it in time, but he ended up taking the stab and was electrocuted. The Minotaur yelled as he flung his arm up, trying to get it away from Blazer.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 12:57 am

Blazer tried to hold onto his blade but was flung back sliding on his back, he stood to his feet with a trick Lightning taught him, he grimaced seeing he had scrapes on his back now.

The minotaur roared and swatted at Samuel, it was obviously aggravated for some reason.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 1:01 am

Samuel, at the same time, slashed at the Minotaur, but it was to late. The hit from the Minotaur sent Samuel flying towards a tree, hard. Samuel was dazed, and was kind of stuck there for a bit, but from the tree, a cut appeared on Samuel's arm.

The minotaur continued swinging angrily, and started to look for Blazer, whom he had sent flying.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 1:06 am

Blazer groaned and stood up, that was it, time to make them feel pain. Blazer electrified his entire body, ignoring most of the head ache he was getting now, then he charged at the first minotaur and with an angry yelled and a jump into a kick, he sent all the electricity surging through his body into the kick, to boost it's power through it would most likely send him back a few feet with a thump if connected.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 1:10 am

Samuel still dazed watched in pain as Blazer kicked the Minotaur.

The minotaur saw the kick coming and put up his hands to block it, but as it connected, it set him back. He fell back, landing down on the ground a few feet from his old position, and he landed, hard.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 1:16 am

I rushed over and quickly pulled my sword from it's arm then turned to the other minotaur, Samuel was in trouble. The Minotaur was charging at Samuel and I raised my hand to the sky and swung my arm down as a lightning bolt flew down and hit it.

The Minotaur charged at samuel, about to stab it's horn through him before it was struck to the ground by a lightning bolt of the sky.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 1:24 am

Samuel saw the Minotaur coming, and he saw the bolt hit it. He smiled and started to get up, but he noticed the blood dripping down his arm, and his smile got more vicious. He dropped his blades, allowing them to return to water, and he held his hand over the blood, saying "Come back to me, Katen Kyokotsu." His blades returned with a bloodier look to them and his whole attitude changed. He walked over to the Minotaur who was struck down and he drove his blade towards it's knee, hoping to shatter the bone.

The first Minotaur started to stand back up, the current still flowing through him. He was shaky at first, but climbed back to his feet.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 1:29 am

The Minotaur roared in a ear piercing pain as it started to swat it's arms wildly, angry and in pain.

I was sent back a bit, tumbling with huffing and puffing as my head ache worsened, this was going to be a pain later and now.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 1:33 am

Samuel then walked over to the first one and said "You will die by the blood of Katen Kyokotsu, Beast." Samuel swung his blade at the beasts legs, attempting to hack them off at the knee as well.

The Minotaur fell back down, the blade slashing a cut in it's chest as it fell. It roared angrily as it swung it's arms towards Samuel again.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 1:49 am

I clenched my head and with my free hand, I attempted to finish off the other Minotaur with a stab in the chest.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 1:55 am

Samuel's eyes glowed with a deep anger, and he slashed at the Minotaur with the shortest of the blades, constantly. It would do the weakening, and the longer one would deliver the final blow. Samuel slashed away at the Minotaur.

The Minotaur took most of the hits, but some of them it had managed to cut off with it's arm. It roared angrily, and stood up swinging at Samuel again.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 2:03 am

Blazer snapped his attention towards Samuel as soon as the first Minotaur had turned to golden dust, and bent his arm back, then he threw his blade like a throwing knife at the other Minotaur.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 2:06 am

Samuel glared over at the other Minotaur and started walking towards it, but saw Blazers blade flying at it, so he stopped, waiting to see if it was kill shot or not.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 2:14 am

The blade hit the Minotaur in it's chest, electrocuting it to golden dust; Blazer sighed and went over to pick up his blade"that was too close for comfort" Blazer said still clenching his aching head with his buzzing fingers.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 2:17 am

Samuel's blades dropped from his hands, and he fell to his knee's, holding his head as a sudden head ache appeared. "Well, t-that was fun. bring on round 2." Samuel started laughing, even though it hurt his head to laugh.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/11/2012, 2:27 am

"that was pretty fun, another may be asking for a bit much though, but maybe Mr.D is feeling nice" I said laughing as well.

Post by Guest 11/11/2012, 2:30 am

Samuel sighed and stood up, and as he did this, a stream of blood climbed up Samuel's body back into the cut from the blades last position. Samuel sighed again and said "I got a little out of hand there. Oh well, it's nothing a regretful headache can't fix. Haha" Samuel laughed slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:36 pm