A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Sneaking out to a night club

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Sneaking out to a night club - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneaking out to a night club

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2012, 3:00 pm

With Chance's help, Laure managed to lift Lindia. The other dancers saw it and one other guy came to help them.
    They finally reached the front door, where the boy helped them to lay Lindia's body down, before asking them if all was okay, shaking their hands and going back to the club.
    Laure put a hand on Lindia's cheek. They were at a little place where a fountain was murmuring softly. Laure went to it, took some water in her hands and bathed Lindia's temples with it.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 12/9/2012, 7:29 pm

I coughed a bit and slowly came too. great, they had seen my little blackout. "am i dead?' i asked, more of a question to calm myself than anything else. I looked at them, but mostly laure
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/10/2012, 12:34 am

Laure laughed in relief. "No you're not." she answered. "You just had a blackout right there." She was so happy it was over that she hugged Lindia. "Are you all right, now?" she asked.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 12/10/2012, 12:37 am

I stand next to them awkwardly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/10/2012, 12:38 am

I nodded and sighed, hugging her back as I sat up. "I think I can dance one or two more songs"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/10/2012, 12:51 am

"Personaly, if i was in your shoes right now, I wouldn't." I state.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/10/2012, 11:34 am

Laure looked in turn at Chance and Lindia. "I.. I side with Chance." she said. "I know, you are the one who knows best what's good for you, but I can't help worrying... look, I don't want this to happen on the dance floor. Shouldn't we go back to Camp? We can come tomorrow again, if you want."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/10/2012, 11:41 am

I sighed and knew they were right. "yeah...I guess we should" I said and looked up at them to help me stand. I knew I was still a bit dizzy, and I could easily topple over.

(we need to get the girls alone)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/11/2012, 1:34 am

OOC: Don't worry about that. Lindia has to get back with Laure because she has her clothes on.

BIC: Laure helped Lindia up and passed and arm around her waist to hold her. Chance took the other side, and they left the place. After a few streets, they got out of New Rome and walked back to Camp.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/11/2012, 1:36 am

(ok, so now that they left....where are they in camp?)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/11/2012, 1:36 am

OOC: Via Principalis.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/11/2012, 1:37 am

I walked, well stumbled with them back to camp and got to the via principal or whatever it's called. I glanced at laure, reading her face for any emotion
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2012, 3:17 pm

Laure smiled at Lindia, holding her against herself as they crossed the Via Principalis.
    The moon was a white bracket in the sky's dark ocean, which was filled with the faint glow of thousands of stars. Laure caught herself thinking about the sky in France, and how she had loved to sneak out of her flat to watch the stars until dawn rose.
    With pleasure, she inhaled Lindia's fragrance, and they reached the second Cohort's barracks.

"This is where we part, then" she said, turning to Chance. "I'm bringing Lindia back, you just go and get some sleep. Don't forget we have deathball tomorrow." she winked, before kissing him fiercely.

She then pulled away from his embrace, passed an arm around Lindia's hips and walked her back to the Second Cohort Barracks.

OOC: You post first at Laure's bunk?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/18/2012, 3:31 pm

(sure thing)

Lindia left with laure
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/18/2012, 10:52 pm

I walk to my barracks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:07 pm