A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Sneaking out to a night club

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Sneaking out to a night club - Page 3 Empty Re: Sneaking out to a night club

Post by Holly 12/6/2012, 4:21 pm

I looked at chance, then at laura and sighed, feeling like the third whell to this event or date or whatnt
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2012, 4:28 pm

Laure noticed Lindia's sigh, still waiting for Chance.

"Er... you'll meet us up, right?" she said.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/6/2012, 4:30 pm

Lindia perked up "what?" she asked and stared at laure
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2012, 4:42 pm

Laure looked at Lindia, frowning.

"Okay for you?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/6/2012, 4:44 pm

"yeah, its ok with me" she said and held laures hand. Why was she beginning to crush on this girl?
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 12/6/2012, 6:27 pm

I look at them. I stand up with them. "Ready when you too are." I say looking around.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2012, 10:30 am

Laure smiled wide at Chance, and took his arm, her hand still in Lindia's - she was sharply aware of their skins against hers.

The music had a full rhythm, and she started swaying hips, moving up and down, twirling in Chance's arms and taking Lindia's hands to make her move around.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/7/2012, 10:32 am

Lindia began to dance in ruthenium of the song and smiled a bit as she true to make as much contact with laure as possible, a little nudge here and there and such like that. She hoped her body wasn't giving away her newest passion
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/8/2012, 6:18 am

I stand there, awkwardly, not knowing how to do dance.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2012, 6:26 am

Laure noticed Chance's embarrassment and took his hands in hers. "You don't have to know how to dance." she told him in the ear, over the music. "The more you have fun moving, the better it is!"
    The blonde girl moved with him in the rhythm of the music, before turning to Lindia. The touch of her hands always made her glow with warmth around her heart.
    She put her hands on her hips, like most girls did when dancing with a friend and made her twirl around, tossing her hair.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/8/2012, 6:30 am

I look around, I turn back towards the table and walk to it and sit down again.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/8/2012, 10:18 am

I smiled and laughed a little as I danced with laure. She really was a great dancer, and a great girl too. Thoughts began to come to my mind on what to say, what to do but I just couldn't think straight as we danced and twitled
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2012, 10:47 am

As Chance walked away, Laure shot him a begging-disappointed look. Why did he walk away? Didn't he like dancing with her? What was the problem?
    But all that soon drifted out of her mind as Lindia put her hands on her shoulder and they went up and down with the rhythm of the music.
    You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down-down...
    Laure made a twirling gesture with her finger as she sang "right round" along, then put her hands too on Lindia's shoulders as she put hers on her hips.
    They went close together, then separate, come close again, spin around....
    At some point a tall muscular boy of around twenty came over with a friend and started flirting at them, but the girls just went somewhere else to dance.

They had danced together for nearly one hour and a half, and Laure definitely needed a pause.
    She made a stopping gesture at Lindia, and both of them walked back to the table where Chance was sitting at.
    Laure ordered another cocktail, a cherry-apricot one with pineapple. As she sipped it, she took Chance's hand.
    "Look, I don't want to annoy you. I see you don't like dancing, and I'm sorry to have brought you here. If... if you want" she said, taking a sharp breath "you can go back to Camp Jupiter. If you stay here, you'll just be bored. And I don't want you to be bored." She stroked his shoulder. "I want you to have fun."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/8/2012, 10:51 am

I ordered myself just a simple soda as I watched the two lovebirds chat what they were going to do. I was secretly jealous of chance and wondered if I would ever have a chance with laure... Wait why am I thinking of becoming bi? Well, not that it mattered...
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/8/2012, 2:41 pm

I think about my response, I was having fun, just watching.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2012, 5:05 am

Laure was still looking at Chance in expectation.
    Her hand on his shoulder became a bit firmer.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/9/2012, 9:51 am

I look around. "I am having fun, Laure, I like watching you two dance."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/9/2012, 10:11 am

I rolled my eyes. Of course he liked it when two women danced together. Then to be honest, who wouldn't?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2012, 10:53 am

Laure frowned, then nodded. "Okay." she simply said. "You know what's best for you. But when you want to leave, just tell me."
    She smiled at him, kissed him passionetely, and turned to Lindia. "I'm panting, I'll stay here for a while. That dancing session exhausted me." she added, smiling excusingly.
    Than, for no apparent reason, she hugged Lindia. "You're awesome." she said. "At dancing. At anything."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/9/2012, 11:12 am

To honesty say I was shocked when she hugged me and said I was awesome. Did she even know who I was? I smiled though an hugged her back "your even Better though laure, you have a social life" I said and began to feel a bit dizzy

(hey if Lindia blacks out could that possibly make laure have stronger feelings for her?)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2012, 11:19 am

Laure laughed at what Lindia said in a sympathetic way, like she found she was sincerely funny, but didn't want to seem like making fun of her. "But you have a social life. You're with us!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/9/2012, 11:21 am

"yeah, I guess so" I smiled a bit before my head started to pound. My eyes went black and I couldn't see anything. The I felt my curse take affect, and I slumped to my knees on the ground before passing out, my body hot to the touch
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2012, 11:28 am

Laure's heart missed a beat.
    "Lindia?" she called. "LINDIA!"
    She knelt down next to her friend and put a hand on her back, then on her shoulder. Her skin was burning hot.
    Laure started shaking Lindia's limp body, then looked up at Chance. "We have to get her out of here." she said urgently.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/9/2012, 11:52 am

I look at Lindia as she blacks out. I rush over to the two girls, "Okay," I say knowing we had to get her out of here.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/9/2012, 12:04 pm

I moaned softly, saying words that sounded like rubbish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:30 pm