A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+42
Snuffleasaurus
Lt. Chris Shay
believeinbieber
daddeme
terragate
Edgar Allan Poe
Komaeda
shamie123
Samrenango
QMeetsWorld
Jazon fett
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
GwrachSeren
tyler oakley
lost shadow
GlassesGirl111
High King Fridgeir
Steve Rogers
Arik
KidSeptimus
Jordan
Christian
Oli_Paxton
Princess Amy
jasmino123
shortyy.xo
Chuck
Holly
Josh
Maybe
teamleo96isabel
Whymsical
communist
-Chris-
halfbloodsrule20
Jules
Mason
Milocross
sienna
Tea
Morgan Landry
Perca
46 posters

The Sandy Beach

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

The Sandy Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sandy Beach

Post by sienna 9/24/2012, 11:38 pm

I turn over onto my back and sit up "dekára" I muttered, the girl shouted in a foreign language, I didn't recognize it as Greek. "I'm fine, I'm just clumsy. But charlie was no help." I said looking at my bird who was pecking in the sand he looked up at me,and gave me his "puppy dog face"
    Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Post by Tea 9/25/2012, 7:07 am

I laugh and stand up, brushing some of the sand off. I look at the bird that the girl had called Charlie. I admit, I was little surprised to see the bird. Most people around here have dogs or... cats. They made me sneeze. Without thinking, I step off of the blanket and onto the warm sand. "Need me to help you up?" I ask, looking at her lying on her back. The bird, Charlie is pecking at some sand, looking for who-knows-what.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/25/2012, 10:03 am

"Its fine" I said getting up. "Charlie, Come here!" Charlie looked up at me then flew to my shoulder. "good boy!" i said giving him a treat.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 9/25/2012, 5:30 pm

"What type of bird is it?" I asked the girl who stood up without any help. Her bird, Charlie, flies onto her shoulder. It reminded me of a fictional pirate. I learned quite a long time ago that pirates didn't have a parrot on their shoulder. No, pirates were blood-thirsty people who wouldn't mind shedding some blood.
    "Oh, I'm Miki, by the way." I quickly thought about the fact that I hadn't given her my name. "Miki Kurosawa."
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/25/2012, 6:27 pm

"I'm Sienna. This is a Cockatoo."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 9/25/2012, 8:20 pm

I smiled at her, Sienna. "That's a pretty name. Si-enn-a. " I say, saying her name slowly. I look at her Cockatoo, calmly pearched on Sienna's shoulder, munching on a treat she had given him.
    "Hey, I packed for two. Do you wanna sit down and share my lunch?" I asked her. For a bit, I was scared I was going to have another sandwhich left over. But not any more. I hoped Sienna would say yes. It would be embarrassing if she had said no.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/25/2012, 10:10 pm

"sure why not? I have about an hour before archery." I said
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 9/25/2012, 10:23 pm

I smile at Sienna and sit down. My hand reaches into the deapths of my picnic basket, looking for the other sandwhich. Thankfully, it is close to the top, and not at all smushed.
    "Here you go. I hope you don't mind PB&J. " I say, handing her the sandwhich. "It's the easiest thing to make. I'm not that much of a cook..." I say looking off towards the ocean. If I hadn't left Japan, then I would have become a cook. Most girls in our small village did. But I was glad to come to America. There were more opportunities here. I took in a deep breath and looked back at Sienna. "Are you any good at Archery?" I ask her, finishing up my sandwhich before speaking again. "I'm only okay. Like, I can't hit a moving target at all, but if it's standing still, I can pretty much get it where I want to go. The general area, at least." I admit to her.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/25/2012, 11:21 pm

"thanks! No, not good at archery, at all. I always fail that. Once i accidentally shot an arrow backwards. I'll stick to my dagger thank you very much."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 9/27/2012, 8:11 am

I laughed. "I don't think I've ever done that, but I have hit Chiron in the tail once or twice. I don't think he was to mad, though. It's happened before. " I admitted to Sienna. Thankfully I wasn't the only one who was bad at archery. " I'm much better with my katana. " I finish. Most people don't know what a katana is, and It's fun to mess around with them. Sienna may or may not know what one is, so I'm ready to answer.

((I'm going to New Jersey later today, and I'm not sure if I'll have Internet up there or not. If I don't then I won't be able to post again till Monday. ))
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 10/4/2012, 5:50 pm

"Katana? Sounds familiar... Doesn't Joesph from Hebe have one?"I asked
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/4/2012, 6:05 pm

I shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know to many people around camp. But a katana is a samurai sword of punishment. They look pretty cool. The samurai would only take out their katana's if they were prepared to either fight, and kill the other person, or die trying." I let that hang in the air for a moment as I took a bite of my sandwich, and then slurped some water to wash down the sticky peanut butter.
    "Pretty interesting if you ask me."
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 10/4/2012, 6:06 pm

"Interesting..." i agreed
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/4/2012, 8:07 pm

"So, what's your weapon?" I asked Sienna. "And does it have a name? I didn't bother naming my Katana or anything. Greek doesn't really seemed to have... clicked." I admitted. Gathering, I could do. Archery, I could sort-of do. Fighting, I was okay at. But learning other languages? That was hard. How long did it take me to learn English? Two languages were enough.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 10/4/2012, 11:55 pm

"This is my weapon" I said pulling the opal clip out of my hair when i pressed it it turned into a foot and a half long dagger.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/5/2012, 5:55 pm

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "That's really cool. I wish my katana could hide like that. Make it a lot easier to go through metal detectors." I sighed, remembering when I had gone back to Japan a while ago. It wasn't easy trying to tell the guard why I had a... well, I wasn't really sure what they saw.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 10/6/2012, 12:19 am

"Yeah, it has really helped, I fly from Seattle, and the magic works perfectly. I haven't been back in a couple years though, too dangerous."

OOC:Sorry! if i forget for like a day you can always PM me, I just keep forgetting.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

The Sandy Beach - Page 3 Empty The dunes at night

Post by Milocross 10/6/2012, 12:39 pm

Rita slowly walked in, getting sand under her feet every few seconds because she was wearing flip-flops. Getting sick of it, she took them off, brushed off the sand, and put them in her bag, making sure that Maylene was able to be comfortable. She felt a wave of sadness, seeing that everything was in a shadow and she was all alone. But then she started to feel calm, and absorbed everything around her. The sand between her toes, the cool breeze brushing the side of her face, and the bright stars that were up above. Her white tank-top seemed to glow under the moonlight, and the fabric in her jeans shorts brushed her legs. She walked over to the dune that was highest up, and sat right in the middle, with a few strands of grass behind her. She looked up at the stars and carefully identified to herself each constellation. She lied back in the dunes, not caring that she was probably getting sand in her hair. She gazed at the stars, and listened to the roaring waves. They began to lull her to sleep, and she smiled to herself.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 10/6/2012, 12:57 pm

Jane comes in with her knives in her belt, ready for combat every second. She had a respirator on, for she had just bled so much recently that she lost her typical pattern of breathing. Jane had her black armor on with a rip across her pants. She takes her knife, and throws it in the sand, drawing a circle. Jane didn't want her next victim running anyway past the circle. She was just like that. Jane grabbed a rope, tieing her knife to a little sand castle. If the victim did run, she'd pull the rope, making the knife go straight at the victim. Jane gritted her teeth, searching around. What a low-life camp, she thought.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 10/6/2012, 4:01 pm

Rita yawned quietly, and ignored the person that had just walked in, since she didn't want any trouble. She stood up and took off her tank-top and shorts, revealing her black bikini. Leaving her bag, she walked towards the ocean and dipped her toe in. Surprisingly it wasn't freezing cold, but it wasn't warm either. It was cool, but enough for her to get in and get used to the temperature. She swam around, careful not to stray to far away from the shore so she wouldn't be swept away.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 10/7/2012, 8:22 am

Jane saw that her prey was gone. She looked around the dunes, seeing a bucket. She picked up the bucket and put some sand in it. Jane wanted to be in camo, so she went over to a strong current, and held out the bucket-full-of-sand. She went under the ocean, and saw back. Jane saw that her plan had worked, and the nice, cool, sand was gross mud. Jane put it on herself, hoping she'd be enough undercover that her pray would come back. She left.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/11/2012, 6:17 pm

I nodded, with the discovery of the new roman camp in California, it was to dangerous for any greek demigods to be going over there.
    "I hate flying. I get air-sickness. Or at least, last time I few I did. It's been quite some time, though." I recall back to when I was little and riding in the big hunk of metal. I remember loosing my lunch once or twice, and my palms becoming sweaty.
    "You like flying?"

((ASDFJKL; Sorry I haven't posted! I've been busy with school D: I should be working on a data sheet, but I'm giving myself a little break ;) ))
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 10/11/2012, 9:59 pm

I Nodded "It's alright. Flying makes me nervous, well, falling makes me nervous."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/12/2012, 5:40 pm

I laughed. "Yea, falling isn't fun. Not that I've ever fallen from a plane before." I chuckle. I lean my head back, and bask in the warm sun for a bit, letting it warm my skin. A thought pops into my head. "How come you'd fly out to Seattle? Got family out there, or something?" I ask her, hoping that it wouldn't sound like I was prying into Sienna's life.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

The Sandy Beach - Page 3 Empty Sun. Splashes. Sandcastles.

Post by Jules 10/19/2012, 1:33 pm

Bella ran in looking happy to be in the Sun again, she arched her back upwards and leamed her face up to catch the Sun. Her long legs easily covered ground on the beach as she leaped and bpunded across it kicking sand up in the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 4:44 am