A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Italy!!

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Italy!! Empty Italy!!

Post by Jules 1/8/2013, 10:02 am

Kunal grinned widely even as he yawned as they walked out of the airport. Immigration had felt like it took forever, but the hours on the plane had passed so quickly as he spoke to and sometimes imply looked at Kyla. He turned to his side as though to check if she was still there. It all felt like a dream.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Italy!! Empty Re: Italy!!

Post by Josh 1/12/2013, 4:57 pm

I smile as I get off of the plane and through the airport with Kunal. "We're finally here!" I say happily to him. "But where to now?" I ask him. I didn't have a clue as to where I was going, he had been here before, he would have to lead the way. I was still so excited to be here though.

ooc: sorry I forgot!!! ARGH!!
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/20/2013, 12:35 pm

OOC: sorry about taking soo long!
    BIC: Kunal smiled at Kyla excitedly and took her hand leading her forward. This was so exciting! He couldnt believe he was finally here with Kyla. He breathed in the warm.air, inhaling with his eyes and a small smile spread over him. They had a family home a little way from.the city where he planned to take Kyla but he wouldnt tell her this just yet. "So off to our hotel then?",.he asked smiling at Kyla as he squeezed her hand and ran his other hand through his own hair.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/20/2013, 12:44 pm

I smile, "Lead the way my gallant knight!" I squeezed his hand, not really hard though, just nicely, I didn't want to let go of him. I leaned against him as well, I was so happy with him. I loved him so dearly, he was incredible. I truly loved him, and I was going to love this trip, it would be perfect and amazing, just being with him was incredible, I wondered what he had planned for us...
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/21/2013, 5:27 am

Kunal smiled at Kyla and hailed a taxi, opening the door for her to get in while he helped the driver load their bags into the car. Climbing in after her he leaned forward amd gave the driver instructions where to go in fluent italian. He knew Kyla wouldnt understand and so he shot a conspiratory gaze at the driver and smiled at her. He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, without opening them, "Are you hungry?", he asked.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/21/2013, 7:53 am

I hadn't a clue as to what he had to the driver, maybe I should have tried to learn some Italian before setting off... Then again, it had been all so sudden, I hadn't had a chance. He leaned back, and so I leaned up against him. It felt nice to be up against him. I felt so safe and secure with him, I was sure he wouldn't let anything happen to me. I then thought about it, and my stomach did a little rumble, I said to him, "I guess I am a bit hungry. What about you?". I then proceeded to rest my head on his shoulder. I was carefree at that time.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/21/2013, 1:39 pm

Kunal shifted so Kyla could rest on him comfortably and pulled out sandwiches he'd bought on the plane while kyla was asleep, "Lets see ham and cheese?", he asked Kyla, smiling. He pulled out his own sandwiches and took a bite, peeling the cellophane off. He watched as the town sped past them, they were almost there..
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/21/2013, 1:43 pm

I smile, "Ham and Cheese sounds incredible right now." I tell him taking one and peeling the cellophane off. I took a bite of it, and tried to remember when he'd gotten these sandwiches. I realised it had to have been whilst I was asleep on the plane. It was a good idea to get them though, I was glad he had. I was really hungry! It tasted really good, admittedly, at that time, anything would have tasted good to me. After I finished my sandwich, I leaned back against Kunal and sat there, looking out of the window as well at the city. Just wow...
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/24/2013, 12:56 am

Kunal put an arm arou d Kyla, they would be there any second at the rate this driver was going. He was driving like a madman, Kunal ran a hand lightly over Kyla's hair and said, "This is gonna be amazing."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/26/2013, 3:23 am

I was a little bit worried about the driver, he was driving like a madman, but I was with Kunal, so I felt safe. I was sure nothing could happen whilst I was with him. I smiled and turned to him, "You're amazing." I said to him in response. I couldn't wait! After another couple minutes, we reached our destination.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/26/2013, 6:49 am

Kunal chuckled in anticipation as they reached their destination. He helped Kyla out and moved to get their bags before facing the two floor bungalow that would be their home. It was white and had ivy tailing over it in places and yet it looked as though it has always been this way. He turned to smile at Kyla knowing that his gig was up, it was pretty obvious this wasnt a hotel.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/26/2013, 8:03 am

I gasp as I see the small house. It was so beautiful, it was like a dream home. But I thought we were going to a hotel, "Kunal? What is this?" I say to him smiling happily. I wrap my arm around him and hug him. I couldn't help but take in all the beauty of this small house. It looked like it had never changed, it had always been white with the ivy. The white was so clean as well, it was just incredible.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 2/3/2013, 1:35 pm

Kunal smiled and hugged Kyla back before leading her inside. As they walked into the sprawling white mansion, Kunal ought he had never felt happier, in his favourite place in the world, with Kyla by his side, what could possibly go wro-"F****ING HELL! What the hell do you mean second row? Rita Vergara does NOT sit in the second row. It's the first row or I'm not coming at all. You tell That to your airhead organisers!" a huge crash resounded from upstairs as though someone had thrown an object against the floor. Kunal looked aghast his gaze flitting from the ceiling, to Kyla to the wall they were standing next to. The last glance was always wistful as though he wanted to hit his head against it.

Last edited by Phoenix on 4/2/2013, 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 2/3/2013, 1:41 pm

I enjoyed the hug from Kunal before we walked inside, but I was not prepared for what happened then... I was shocked by the loud yelling and banging coming from upstairs. It sounded like a woman's voice. Could it be his mum? He had said she was bad, but the screaming and the smashing? I wasn't expecting that. Still, I was still prepared to meet her. I was with Kunal, hopefully she would accept me. Hopefully. I looked at Kunal as he was looking at me. Our eyes met for a moment, before he looked at the wall and looked like he just wanted to smash his head against it.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 2/3/2013, 2:40 pm

Kunal gulped, "mum", he muttered outloud, looking at his feet in a daze. Whether he was talking to himself or Kyla or the wall, he couldnt be sure. Suddenly, his head jerked upward and he looked at Kyla horrified, "Im so sorry", he said softly, "I wonder what you must think of me now". As he spoke he looked toward the open door, "We could still leave you know", he said hopelessly, as though it wasnt really an option. As Kunal tried to get his junbled thoughts in order, the voice could be heard again, a mumble at first and then slowly louder and louder accompanied by rythmic pattering. The voice grew louder and Kunal began to think it would grow louder until it deafended him when he realised that the voice wasnt infact, in his head. As he stood nailed to the floor, he turned his head to watch his mother descend the stairs, talking on her cellphone as she did. Her word were unintelligible to him, a foreign language. Once again he looked at Kyla, to both give and recieve reassurance, there were no clear distinctions between the two. He looked up and took a deep breath, managing a smile, he then proceeded to call out in a ringing voice, "Hello Mother" and then watched calmly as his mum turned to look in his direction and then stared at him speechless, her cellphone falling from her now limp hand.

Last edited by Phoenix on 4/2/2013, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 2/20/2013, 2:51 pm

I look at him and smile, "We'll stay. It can't go too badly!" I tell him. I then turn as he also turns to greet his mother. There was a resemblance between them, they did look a bit alike. But also, she, just from the way she had entered and how she had been acting, seemed to have a different attitude and personality to Kunal.

I remembered when Kunal had said he had once been different. Did he mean like this? I was trying to imagine Kunal acting all high and mighty, like his mother had sounded on the phone, but I just couldn't. I couldn't imagine him any different than he currently was.

I stood there meekly beside him though, and when his mother looked at him, I gave her a weak smile and wave, and quietly said, "Hello." I didn't want to give her the wrong impression or anything, I wanted her to accept me. Even if Kunal tried not to have contact with her, I wanted some form of acceptance, it would make me feel much better.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 2/21/2013, 7:39 am

Kunal watched as his mother recovered herself and walked toward them, leaving the fallen cellphone where it was on the floor, unintelligible squawking coming from it. She walked toward them, her feet thudding softly on the carpeted floor and stood before Kunal for a minute as though she dint quite know who he was. "Well", she said appraising, "I do think it would be rather considerate if you bothered to inform me the next time you decide to suddenly drop in." Apparently having decided 5 seconds of eye contact was enough, she quickly diverted her gaze and with a small flick of her wrist seemingly made servants appear out of thin air, one of whom took their bags and another that handed her cellphone back to her, having retrieved it off the stiars. Turning back to Kunal, she snapped, "Well, what're you standing there gaping at me for? I'll expect you'll want to move in wont you?", then as though noticing Kyla for the very first time, she said, "and who is this?", seemingly addressing Kunal but looking right at Kyla.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 2/21/2013, 3:08 pm

I could quickly see that Kunal's mother was not the sort of person I wanted to get on the wrong side. I could see she wasn't the forgiving sort. I didn't even know how to respond to her. I had literally only just realised that up to this point, I had never actually learnt Kunal's surname. How had we managed that? We had never actually asked each other for a surname... How bad we were we.... I wasn't sure how to respond to anything she'd actually just said. Moving in? Well, technically we were going to be moving in for a while, for a holiday. But did Kunal realise his mother would be here? I don't think he had. He seemed too shocked. I was shocked at the servants! His family had servants! I had never been served before. Would I whilst I was here? But surely it would feel too weird? Still, I looked to Kunal for advice. Or a surname... I decided for the time being, I would have to take the risk and avoid surnames. Maybe I could trick her into giving it to me... "I'm Kyla O'Shea, Miss. I came here with Kunal, on holiday." My Irish accent came out a bit thick though as I tried to be formal. Hopefully she wouldn't mind... My accent only ever came out thick and strong when trying to be formal... It was weird...
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 2/23/2013, 8:19 am

Kunal had recovered himself and now quickly jumped in to back up Kyla so she dint feek like she was being cornered, he added firmly, "Kyla is my girlfriend mother and I'm not sure we will be staying here, considering the ah circumstances.", he said gesturing in her vague direction. His meaning could not have been plainer. At his words, the servant holding their bags paused at the foot of the stairs, unsure whether to proceed. Kunal's mother however took a step forward and extended her hand to Kyla, smiling warmly, "Rita Vergara my dear, as I'm sure you know", pausing, she looked thoughtful and said, "O'Shea did you say? Not one of the Freemont O'Shea's?", then without waiting for a response she beamed adding , "Yes, I'm very well acquainted with your family, very well indeed. Marvellous people. Come to think of it dint I see you at the Wilkin's summer soiree? Was it the season before last?", she frowned thoughtfully before blinking as though it dint matter and turning to smile kindly at both Kyla and Kunal, "Well now this is most suitable. Yes, I approve completely".

Kunal who had looked at first bemused, then bewildered, now let out a low groan so only Kyla could hear it. His expression was of someone who was being led to the gallows. Rita had now turned to him and completely oblivious of her son's expression she continued, "Now whats all this about not staying? First you skip out on me and dissapear for a couple of months and now this? Really Kunal, are these the manners you've been taught to act with?", her voice did a good impression of sounding pained, atleast thats how it seemed to Kunal who if possible, looked even more horrified than before. As he thought about how he'd rather be any place else than right there at the moment, his eyes wandered, subconcioualy registering that the servants had tactfully retreated from.the room, leaving their bags by the stairs, preffering to give them a few minutes of privacy as though his mother's display of happiness was somehow more offensive than her anger.

Last edited by Phoenix on 4/25/2013, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 2/24/2013, 12:27 pm

Vergara.... That was the name. Well at least Kunal now had mine as well.... I really couldn't believe that in all this time, we had never actually found that out. It was quite surprising. And I wasn't too sure about his mother either... She was clearly not the sort of person I wanted to get on the wrong side of. I could tell she believed she was in control of Kunal's life, or she liked to think so anyway. And it was evident that she had no idea as to where Kunal had been. Did she actually know about Camp? Or Dionysus? Or anything? I would need to remember not to bring it up until someone else did first...
    Plus, then she thought I was a Freemont O'Shea? A who? I had never heard of that family. Who were the Wilkins? And a soiree? Really? People actually said soiree?! I opened my mouth to say something, but then I quickly closed it and looked over to Kunal. She actually approved of us, I guess that would make things easier for now. I didn't need to mention I wasn't a Freemont O'Shea. I wasn't lying by not saying anything, she hadn't given me any chance to reply. Still, I looked over to Kunal for advice as to what to do next.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 3/9/2013, 7:09 am

Kunal opened and closed his mouth wordlessly. He was aware that he looked like some sort of overgrown guppy. Shaking his head slowly in disbelief, he muttered, "Mother!", like it was a curse word. Then frowning at her, he said, "Fine we'll stay" and took Kyla's hand and began heading upstairs. So the Freemont O'Shea's then? He couldnt tell if his mom had been bluffing but he wouldnt out it past her. Anyway, since Kyla had apparently dexided to go along with it,.he would too. It might make things simpler and what wouldnt he give for some simplicity at the moment. And to think this was supposed to be a realxing holiday, his frown deepened as they reached the first floor, he hadnt realised yet as he was lost in thought and wasstill leading Kyla gently, his arm.around her waist.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/24/2013, 8:46 pm

I moved along quickly with Kunal. I was kind of glad he was leading me away from his mother, I wasn't sure what to do with her. I was afraid she would hate me if she found out the truth. From the sounds of it, she only approved of me because she thought I came from, what sounds like, a wealth family. If she knew the truth, I may be out of here quicker... I wondered if she even knew about the demi-gods, and so when we were out of earshot I said quietly to Kunal, "Does she know about camp and stuff?" I hoped he said yes, it would make things easier, but at the same time, I had a really strong feeling that he was going to say no, and that she didn't have a clue, which would mean I would have to lie some more...
    Well, technically I hadn't lied yet so it would be the first, but if I carried on letting her believe I was this other person, then that would be lying, right? I decided not to dwell on it. I was on holiday with Kunal, I was going to enjoy it, not even his mother was going to stop me from doing that.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 4/2/2013, 3:04 am

Kunal gulped and then closed his eyes as though he couldn't bear to look at Kyla's face as he spoke, "I honeslty dont have a clue. She may, she may not. I have never spoken about it with her, although it is unlikely that she would be this understanding of my absence if she dint have some clue as to where I had been." Opening his eyes, Kunal looked at Kyla with a pained expression, "I really am sorry about this. I dont know what you must think of me now.",turning away from her he picked up their bags that were at the entrance of the suite and turned to her, for instructions as to where to put them. To Kunal's mind, he thought Kyla detested him and would not want to be within one square mile of him.

This happy thought had scarcely left his mind when the butler arrived with a note from his mother, on a platter no less, Kunal would've happily sunken into the ground and died if he could've rather than have Kyla here watching this. He set the bags down and picked up the note and read it aloud in a tone of growing disbelief, "Kunal and Kyla, I trust that you are well rested and that your stay here will be both comfortable and pleasant. I hope you will oblige me by joining me in the sitting room in an hours time when we must leave for a casual charity luncheon hosted by my dear friend. I very much hope to see you downstairs."

Last edited by Phoenix on 4/25/2013, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/4/2013, 12:54 pm

I looked at Kunal, really confused, I raised my eyebrows, managed to keep a straight face for a moment, but then I said, "Luncheon? Really?" and suddenly I burst out laughing. I stopped laughing though, when I realised Kunal looked unhappy. He looked like he was ashamed, and it was as if he thought I know disliked him. I smiled at him and stepped closer, I then gave him a kiss. I then stepped back and looked at him, "No need to seem so down, everything will be fine. Except what do I wear for this? Do I need to a full formal dress, cause I didn't pack one of those, and I'd need time to get ready, I'd have to do my hair, and make-up, and oh what about shoes? Or do I just wear something casual, in which case I may suitable clothing, but I don't know how presentable I need to be, and oh what do I do?!" I said, and as I said and went on, I was speaking quicker and beginning to ramble. I had no idea if he even had any idea as to what I had just said, I had been speaking very quickly and that had caused my Irish accent to come back... A country Irish accent at that. I then paused for a moment and took a deep breath, then I looked back to Kunal and simply said to him, "What do I wear?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 4/6/2013, 3:43 am

Kunal looked startled, "You mean you want to go? We really dont have to" He set the note down and the butler left. He was slightly confused as Kyla's speech had become slightly garbled as she spoke quickly. "Well", he paused, considering whether Kyla would want to go, hmm maybe she found it interesting. Kunal was puzzled but he realised that if Kyla wanted to then ofcourse they would go, he turned to Kyla "You dont need to wear something formal, a casual dress or something would do, these events are usually outdoor and since its for charity", he sneered the word, "its a chance for all the snobs to show the world how normal we all really are.", he said, his tone blatantly bitter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:47 am