A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Italy!!

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Italy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy!!

Post by Josh 4/12/2013, 2:31 pm

I smile at him, seeing his disinterest in the whole idea. "If you don't want to go we don't have to, but it could be fun. I've never experienced this sort of life, the one being pampered and so on." I said that before I could realise it's implications, he could take that the wrong way completely, so I stepped beside him and gave him a hug, "Not that I'm saying you were a spoiled child or anything bad, but you see all the girls on T.V treated like princesses, and I kinda wondered what it'd feel like..." I add a shrug at the end, "But it's up to you." I say, giving him a smile. I let go of the hug and move back over to my suitcase, I hoist it up onto the bed and zip it down. I gently take out clothing until I come to a clothed piece of clothing. I lift it out up and hold it up to show Kunal, it was a short green dress, "What do you think?" I ask him showing him it, holding it against my body. "I got it just a few days ago." I tell him, then laying it down on the bed and getting out the rest of my clothing, shoes and my other bits and pieces and putting it all beside the main dress.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 4/18/2013, 10:10 am

Kunal's eyes widened as he realised Kyla was excited at the prospect, well if she wanted to go there would be no question at all on the matter, but he could scarcely believe it. Kunal stared at her, thoughtfully and realised that these experiences that he took for granted were a novelty to Kyla, so if he could give her what he wanted so easily then how could he refuse that? He walked toward Kyla and took her face in his hands, gazing at her intently, "Ofcourse we'll go princess.", he said softly. As he took his hands away from her face ad stepped back, he looked over the dress she had been holding up for him, "Its perfect", he said casually, it really was just the kind of thing people usually wore to these types of events.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/18/2013, 11:01 am

I smiled giddily as he called me princess. It feel so strange to be called that, but it felt so great at the same time. I'd been so lucky to end up with Kunal. After he had stepped back, I quickly stepped forward and gave him a full on kiss on the lips. I couldn't help it, but I had to kiss him, he was just perfect. Then, after I had held that for a while, I stepped back and gave him a smile, then picked up my dress and went to the bathroom. We'd been travelling, I needed a shower before I got into my dress. So, I showered, and dried me hair, then styled it, did my make-up - which wasn't very much, just enough - and finally got into the dress. I stepped back into the bedroom barefoot, and then slipped my heels on and put my jewellery on. I looked at my bracelet with the t-bar, amongst other charms on it. The T-Bar was my staff too, though I hadn't shown Kunal that yet. I wondered whether I would need it though, would we end up fighting monsters? I wasn't sure, but we were out in public, so one could never be sure. It didn't look out of place with the outfit either. The necklace I was wearing was silver, so the bracelet would be fine, and so I put it on, just in case. I hoped I wouldn't need it and I doubted I would, but I wasn't sure. Sometime could happen. I then let Kunal know I was ready for this. I was actually looking forward to it, I just hoped everyone else there wouldn't be able to tell I wasn't from a family of money. I didn't want to embarrass Kunal, or his mother.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 4/24/2013, 5:18 pm

Kunal was a little surprised when Kyla kissed him but smiled when she let him go, "I'll leave you to get dressed", he said, still slightly shell-shocked as he exited the room. He hadnt in a million years expected Kyla to be happy about this situation, but then that only went to show that he shouldnt make assumptions because she would continue to surprise him. He was a little giddy as how well things seemed to have worked out as began getting dressed himself.

He ran his mind over the gazillion things he would like to show Kyla, feeling pleased that he could show her things and give her experiences that she desired. If anyone deserved a life of luxury, it was Kyla, the nicest and kindest girl he had ever known. By the little he knew about her past, she hadn't exactly had a sheltered uprbringing, Kunal felt spoilt and ungrateful in comparison but immediately brightened up as he remembered, he was with Kyla, in Italy and things were going much better than he had expected..well for now atleast.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 5/23/2013, 1:52 pm

I walked back through the room and stood beside Kunal. Even whilst wearing my heels, he was still a couple inches taller than me. I didn't mind being shorter than him though, I liked him being that little bit taller than me. "So, shall we go then?" I asked him, taking him by the arm. I was looking forward to this, though I suddenly got a feeling inside of me that something bad was going to happen. I couldn't tell what it was, but I just had a feeling...

I shrugged it off. I quickly released Kunal, just to grab my purse, a nice green one that matched the dress. I opened it and then checked everything was in, I even noticed my coin was in there. Maybe I should have given it to Darius before I left... I then remembered the bad feeling and considered flipping the coin just to see. I decided not to then, I didn't want to ruin anything.

I closed the purse and then went back and stood next to Kunal. Now I was ready. I looked him over and saw he looked handsome (as always), and he'd fit in fine. I just hoped I would too. I took a deep breath, "Okay, let's go." I told him, as I gave him a cute smile.

I couldn't believe as soon as we'd arrived here, we were being thrown into this, it was so sudden, and quite exciting actually. I had never seen how the other half lived, now would be my chance too. I thought back to my own life and realised we never had anything like this. We weren't the poorest of families, but we weren't from money either. My life hadn't been bad though, I had enjoyed it. Actually, some of the times I hated it and it was cruel, but then there were good moments too. My smile dropped for a moment as I thought about some of the bad things, and then I quickly forced them out my mind, and took back my smile, even if I was temporarily faking it. I hadn't explained to Kunal everything about my past... And I didn't want to really either, it wasn't something nice to discuss, and it might annoy him...

I forced my mind to forget about it, I couldn't go out whilst thinking about that. I focused on what we were doing now, and then thought about all the other things that would happen this holiday. I was so glad to be away from camp for a while, I was sure I was going to enjoy this.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 5/25/2013, 7:25 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This Rp has been discontinued.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 7:56 am