A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
shortyy.xo
Blaze
Drgnslr
7 posters

Egidio' s bunk

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Egidio' s bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Egidio' s bunk

Post by nix 7/2/2013, 10:43 pm

Ian pouted. "A guy who has a knife and a sword know next to his throat who screams dead meat?" He said, wishing he wasn't in this position. Why was the girl so strangely quiet? Was she turned on by blood and guts? Cause he knew most demigods took to making out in their bunks, and he wouldn't be able to make out with a girl if he knew a guy died in the corner of his room. Like, who wants to make out after seeing somebody's throat being slit? "Plus, if I knew I was probably gonna die, I wouldn't have even gone in here. I just thought this was my bunk that's all. Like yeah. Mhmm. Plus, if I were to die right here, couldn't it be more creative? Or at least make my death sound better than just me accidentally walking into a bunk," Ian babbled on, not even tearing up. He seemed really annoying, as his dark-skinned face rippled into worrisome wrinkes. "I mean, Chiron will punish you. You don't want the harpies to force you to wash dishes for the rest of your life at camp, and being risked to be turned into toast in lava," he continued.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 10:50 pm

Egidio' s bunk - Page 3 Tcfr
    Oliver clapped his hands in kudos to the guy at the end of the other blade. Then he simply stepped out of this guy's range. "Who do you think you are, exactly? To try and kill us? Trust me, kiddo. You don't want to do that. You'll get in enough trouble if you get caught being alone with a girl in your bunk as it is," Oliver told him. He then looked at the other guy who Senor Stupidhead was threatening to kill. "Chiron lets the harpies eat the kids who murder, doesn't he?"

Oliver was actually enjoying this. This kid was far too dumb for his liking. He wasn't the brightest crayon in the box but this kid... In his opinion, this kid was something else. Something for him to laugh over.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male
    Number of posts : 188
    Registration date : 2013-01-17

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:01 pm

"Lisen up petards i dont know wht you are trying to do but i dont like it and if i get a punishment i dont give a zeuses butt but i dont plan to kill anybody here today."

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 11:04 pm

OOC: ***** "Listen up, retards. I don't know what you are trying to do but I don't like it and if I get a punishment, I don't give a Zues' butt but I don't plan to kill anybody here today." <--- One liners. So 2009.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/2/2013, 11:06 pm

"Oh okay! Now can you please remove the sword and the knife from my throat, because I'm not planning on making a weapon necklace any time soon?" Ian pretended to be easygoing, but he was actually had two plans in mind. Plan A) Try to find out hot girl's name. Plan B) Hit the crazy dude with his laptop and jump into the other guy's arms. Which seemed better? Hmmm. Ian did not know, as he tried to gently pluck the weapons away from his neck. He valued his neck very much, from now on.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 7/2/2013, 11:08 pm

Kaity stood up, her knees wobbly. "Oh hi." She flashed the boys a beautiful white smiled and waved. "I can leave if you want?" She place her hands behind her back.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:13 pm

Egidio had rage in his eyes. Egidio quickly kicked the guy and put an inch cut on the guys neck "now if you want to have no head id leave now." Egidio yelled in rage at this boy egidio yelled at the girl "stay on the freking bed and dont move!"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 11:15 pm

OOC: Oi. Powerplay is against the rules. I'm sure you meant *Kicked at and not just simply kicked.

"No, no," Oliver said and grinned at her. "Your... boyfriend? If thats what you want to call this fool of a little boy, is picking a stupid fight. Two at once is rather... taxing for... beginners. Of course, I bet he bats for the other team if you know what I mean. I'm Oliver by the way. Oliver Johnson. Demeter cabin."

Oliver winked at her and then went back to the offending guy. "Put the toys away, kid. You're impressing no one. Not even your girl."

When he yelled at the girl, Oliver sighed. He reached for the girl's hand. "Is this guy controlling you, hun? We can take you away from here. Me and that other guy."

Last edited by Shanasaurus on 7/2/2013, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:18 pm

Egidio quicley yelled "if i have to die today so be it but leave her alone!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/2/2013, 11:19 pm

Kaity blinked, everything was happening so fast. "Uhm...no." She felt the boys hand touch her own. "What is going on?" Kaity asked quietly. She reached for the gift that a Hephaestus kid had made for her. A bracelet with a charm for her axe.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/2/2013, 11:21 pm

Ian felt the boy trembling with undeniable anger. Woah, he pushed the guys feelings too much. Sensing that he was about to be directly attacked, he was already kicked. Sensing danger on high alert, he felt a swoosh of air, and immediately brought his precious laptop up to his face. The knife plunged into his laptop, and Ian gasped. "My laptop! My work!" Ian's nostrils flared with anger. "You'll have to pay for this! This was no ordinary laptop! This is a GAMING laptop! I had all my stuff on it! I was--you---!" He yelled at the boy, before he lunged towards him and brought down his laptop on the boy's head. No way would he be able to dodge the slap of the laptop.

Last edited by Deidara on 7/2/2013, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:23 pm

Egidio said quickly "Well thats to bad isnt it?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 11:28 pm

Oliver's hand retreated from attempting to help the girl. He looked between the laptop to the laptop guy to the offender. (As he had dubbed them from now until he learned of their names.) "... You monster!" Oliver said with a huge theatrical gasp. "You killed it. You killed the divine object sent down from the heavens and bestowed upon this fine young man. Well... You shall break no more laptops. Or men's hearts. Let's tussle."
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:30 pm

"What song u wanna tussie to huh?! no weapons." Egidio said blankley
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/2/2013, 11:31 pm

Kaity stepped inbetween the boys. "What the hell are you guys fighting about?" She raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips. "I can help you with your laptop." She looked at the boy holding the laptop that now had a knife impaled in its surface.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/2/2013, 11:31 pm

"You-you, I will kill you!" Ian screeched, his nerdiness getting the better of him. All his coding was saved on word, not on google documents! His beautiful guild wars 2! Minecraft! All his games! Gone! He'll have to get a new laptop...but...this cost a bunch. Sure, Ian was rich, but he still loved his laptop nonetheless. "More than a thousand dollars!" Ian wacked the boy again with his laptop, before collapsing on the floor, in a fit of unattractive sobs. "I had a life on that, you know!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/2/2013, 11:34 pm

Kaity smiled and crouched down to the boy. "I'm guessing you like video games? I'm a fan of minecraft my self." She put a hand on the boys shoulder. "I'll pay for a new laptop if it makes you feel any better."
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:35 pm

Egidio quickly countered the attack and threw it across the cabin "you trying to attack me nerd boy?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 11:36 pm

"We're not even sure, girly. Your little boyfriend picked a fight with us," Oliver told her. He kept his eyes on the offender. "I'd like to tussle to the hustle. And I do have my sword. But I could take you with a fist fight. No doubt."

He looked at his new ally. "I'm sure we could hang him by his thumbs for that. Or possible... We could play William Tell and shoot arrows at him minus the apples. Or. Or he could back off."

Oliver hissed- literally- at the offender before biting his thumb at him. "Errete es korekas."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/2/2013, 11:38 pm

Ian looked at the girl, his eyes filled with tears. Great, he was crying over a laptop in front of one of the hottest girls he has laid eyes on. He wiped away with his dark-skinned arm the manly tears he just shed, and continued to stare at her. His eyes lowered onto her chest, and he suddenly felt better, before they quickly lifted up. "Um, no...please don't. I think I got enough satisfaction of hitting him with my laptop," he mumbled, looking at the floor in shame. She played minecraft? That made the girl ten times cooler in his eyes, but he resisted the urge to squeal and tackle her and just act entirely like a fanboy creep. He wondered if she also watched anime, but that probably was as far as he could get with the girl. Minecraft.

The guy then threw his laptop across the room, and it sizzled into pieces. "You monster!" He gasped dramatically, his eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:42 pm

"Come on if you cant face me lets go." Egidio stabs his sword an inch near the fallen guys head "try to play games on it now and dont cry!!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/2/2013, 11:43 pm

Kaity stroked the boys arm. "Come on...how about I make it up to you with playing some video games in my cabin. We can watch Fairytail too or Naruto!" Kaity tried to hide her freaky obsession over anime.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 11:47 pm

Oliver yawned. "I'm so bored here. If you don't mind, sir, I'd like to love you and leave you. Because you know you wanna love this," Oliver said and turned around. He jokingly shook his booty before turning around and blowing an air kiss at the offender.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/2/2013, 11:48 pm

Egidio quickley smacked this boys leg and kicked it
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/2/2013, 11:49 pm

"I'm Ian," he muttered, before glancing back at the boy. He gave him a slight curl of a smirk, as if saying, hah, I got your girl, before looking back at the girl who became magically a million times better. "You watch Naruto????" He said, giving a fanatic gasp. "skfjlkdsjfldkjf," tumbled out of his mouth, as if he wasn't able to process this piece of information.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 4:38 pm