A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
shortyy.xo
Blaze
Drgnslr
7 posters

Egidio' s bunk

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Egidio' s bunk - Page 4 Empty Re: Egidio' s bunk

Post by kaitycat4 7/2/2013, 11:53 pm

Kaity giggled and nodded. "Heck yeah! I love Kakashi!" Kaity smirked happy to see the boy smile. It looke as I he completely forgot about his laptop.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 7/3/2013, 12:00 am

"Same here..." Ian faintly smiled before returning his gaze to the laptop that is now smashed into smithereens. His smile wavered, and his eyes quickly moistened, withI grief over his previously beautiful shiny laptop. "I hope you will step on legos for the rest of your miserable afterlife when you get to the Underworld," he snapped at the crazy boy, returning his attention back to him.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 7/3/2013, 12:03 am

Oliver looked offended. "What do I look like to you?" He asked in a huffy voice. "Some hussy who will sit there and let you do anything to her? Ugh. Men!"

Oliver produced a fan from seemingly nowhere (actually, he had found it on the floor earlier and neglected to mention it) and dramatically spread it and put it in the air with his hand up to the offender in a 'talk to the hand, girlfriend' pose. He kept his eyes closed and his nose in the air, his face away from the offender.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male
    Number of posts : 188
    Registration date : 2013-01-17

Post by Drgnslr 7/3/2013, 12:08 am

"I bet you dont have the guts to try to kill me petard your just scared of chiron kicking you out you wimp."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 12:11 am

Kaity snapped at Egidio. "Let it go!" She growled and stood up glaring at him. Kaity put her hands on her hips again and pushed her hip to the side.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/3/2013, 12:14 am

Egidio yelled at her with rage " how about you go back to your girlfriend and i wont quit ima finish this."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/3/2013, 12:15 am

"You tell him, beautiful!" Oliver said and glared daggers at the offender. "Ain't no one here got time for your crap, man. You monster, you. I bet you enjoyed it, destroying such a beautiful piece of technology. You fiend! You scoundral! You rapscallion! ...I appear to have run out of antiquated words to call you."

Last edited by Shanasaurus on 7/3/2013, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/3/2013, 12:17 am

Egidio pulls out his sencial bronze knife and slashes at the guys neck " lets finish this."

Last edited by Drgnslr on 7/3/2013, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 12:19 am

Kaity rubbed her bracelet and a axe appeared in her hands. "Egidio! Stop!" She glared at him with peircing blue eyes. "Don't hurt these guys, they didn't do anything you jerk."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/3/2013, 12:20 am

OOC: Time out. Your character was not issued a golden knife when we approved him. We don't allow any other metal in CHB for weapons other than celestial bronze. Also, I'm going to call this thread a day. I'll be back when nix posts.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/3/2013, 12:21 am

"This doesnt envole you so stay outta this!"
    Ooc:kk
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/3/2013, 7:55 am

Ian stood up, actually being serious now. Sure, he was heartbroken over his laptop, but he personally thought the guy was a joke even if his life was on the line just less than ten minutes ago. "If you continue such behavior I will have to report to Chiron," he calmly said, masking his face with no emotion. This guy really did tick him off, but he sucked at combat in general and was a powerless kid, so yeah, he really had no chance. So, he resorted into being the tattletaler. He did not like it, but usually it worked on others. The brown haired kid nervously tugged on the burgundy beanie, his brown eyes studying the violent squirming mess in front of him. It kind of reminded him of a rabid animal.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/3/2013, 9:06 am

"And what will chiron do make me do dishes? And he won't wanna see a camper die because well he is just to soft." Egidio said turning to the other camper that was talking to him. Egidio could see that this boy said that as his last resort because by the looks of him he seemed utterly harmless. Egidio also saw that this boy needed to be left alone because he can do great things in his life.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/3/2013, 5:17 pm

"Get out," Oliver said, drawing his sword. "Don't you dare say things with such disrespect. He trains us. Keeps us safe. At the very least, you should be grateful. If it wasn't for him, most of us, including you, would be dead."

Oliver had lost his jokiness. Lost his upbeat tone of voice. He just seemed so... different now. He held the sword up, his hands both on the hilt. The sword was long for a good range. The best part? Oliver had been at camp for years. He knew how to use it to his advantage. He also knew how to throw the advantage to his court should the need arise. "I'll give you five seconds to leave before I rip your head off."

He knew in the back of his head he was not actually going to do that. But his face didn't show it.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/3/2013, 7:59 pm

Ian glanced back the girl, just wanting to chat with her. Can't they just throw out the guy out of the cabin? It would be so easy to lock him out, but then again, he can burst into the windows roaring like Tarzan. Yeah, that's what he'll name the guy for now. Tarzan-boy. It's ridiculous how much he resorts to violence and screaming. He took a liking to Oliver though, since he seemed pretty calm throughout the whole situation. Deciding not to chip anything in, Ian stood up, tucking his hands into the back of his pockets.

RIP laptop... The young adult thought to himself.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 8:06 pm

Kaity sighed and rubbed the axe making it form back into a charm. "How about we don't do anything." Kaity spoke calmly and looked at the door. "Egidio...we are through." She took off the necklace that he had given her earlier that day and tossed it on the bed. "Your just to violent and out of control." Kaity straightened up. "I'm going to leave now...Ian and Oliver. We can finish our chat somewhere calmer if you would like."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/3/2013, 8:12 pm

Oliver immediately sheathed his sword. He smiled at the girl. "Sounds good to me," Oliver beamed. He grinned like a cheshire cat at the girl. "What's your name, fair maiden?"

He didn't recall catching it. In fact, he didn't recall catching Ian's either. And what kind of name was Egidio?! It sounded like word vomit to Oliver. He made sure he didn't mention that. He would like to get on this girl's good side. He appeared to have opposition, however. Ian seemed to like her too. But all is fair in love and war. He waited in the doorway for the girl and Ian.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 8:36 pm

Kaity walked out the door. "Oh I'm Kaity." She held out her hand. "Daughter of triton." She gave the boy a beautiful pearly white smile. Kaity knew that something was up with these two boys. They seemed to be flirting, she did happen to catch Ian's gaze settle on her chest earlier.
    Drgnslr
    Drgnslr

Male

Post by Drgnslr 7/4/2013, 8:27 pm

"Fine if you guys just wanna leave just leave." egidio said clamly then look at the boy who he killed his laptop and threw him the necalace kaity gave back. "hey this necalace should cover that laptop and hey just see you around camp." Egidio said relaxed. Egidio jumped on his bed and instainly fell asleep.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/4/2013, 8:48 pm

"Uh...isn't he a bit worried that there's a chance we'll slit his throat and wipe away all the DNA evidence?" Ian whispered over to Oliver, looking at the slumbering boy, letting the necklace fall on the floor. "I'm not taking your necklace," he said to himself, mainly. "I can afford a new laptop, it's just all my work was on it, and I didn't put it on a back-up and I feel so stupid," he sighed, trying to be quiet, as he ran his fingers through his hair, clearly stressed over what to do next.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/4/2013, 8:55 pm

"Did you even check to see whether the hard drive was damaged? Sure the laptop is dead but perhaps the hard-drive is in repairable condition at the very least and can be placed into a new laptop?" Oliver asked. He didn't know much about technology. But he did know something. So he threw in his two cents. "We should go after Kaity. After that, I'd not be surprised if she was in shock or something."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/4/2013, 8:58 pm

"The guy had undeniable strength. The whole thing is shattered, and judging by a glance, the hard drive is not in good condition," Ian said, kneeling down, studying his laptop's remains. "Oh well. I'll redo everything. I remember it," he said truthfully. He had very good memory, to the point that it seemed photographic. It probably was, but he never really put it into the test until he'll have to recover all his work. "We should beat it. Let's go after Kaity."

Last edited by Deidara on 7/4/2013, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/4/2013, 9:01 pm

Ooc: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t15604p25-the-sandy-beach#1122894
    Kaitys here I you wanna go
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/4/2013, 9:07 pm

Oliver had a small moment of silence for the laptop. He looked at Ian. "I'm Oliver Johnson," he told his new friend. "I'm from the Demeter cabin. It's nice to meet you."

With that, Oliver moved on out of the cabin to go find Kaity. He was unsure if he'd find her straight away or not

OOC: Ending and beginning posts are my downfall.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/4/2013, 10:06 pm

Ooc: I already posted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content