A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Entry #1

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Entry #1 Empty Entry #1

Post by Jordan 1/24/2013, 7:29 pm

First entry! Yay!

So I thought I'd let you guys know, about a few events we're thinking about bringing in the near future.

Expect to see a writing contest or two. Some Team Role Playing events. Maybe some lottery? Riddle of the week? Yup, yup, yup.

If these events end up being successful and popular expect to see them more frequently.

Elle and I are also working on adjusting the jobs of some of the staff. Expect to have actual functioning mods. It's unrealistic to have one person moderate the whole site. >_> sorry Blaze.

AND There is a bit of talk about bringing back Staff Applications? We'll see though.

Well, that's all for now! Until next time!
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Entry #1 Empty Re: Entry #1

Post by proxyboy 1/28/2013, 4:40 pm

Finally!
    A forum with posts about upcoming events.
    Let me just say it brings warmth in my heart that I'm the first to give you some feedback.

I think that a writing contest would be great.
    There are many talented authors on the site and I think having them compete would be good to test their skills.

Lottery? Sounds fun.

Previously I've asked Kendall, when she was still an active admin, why there were no roleplays involving many members of the site. She said there were complications and misunderstandings, so it didn't quite work.
    I'm excited to see how it might be pulled off.

Whelp, that's it for Prox.
    Thanks for putting this forum up!