A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Declamation session (private)

Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Declamation session (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Declamation session (private)

Post by Weasel 1/29/2013, 3:43 pm

Ethan was mezmarised by her singing. She was such a good singer. He moved a bit closer and just listened to her. "Wow...your amazing..." He said smiling. He nodded when she asked him to sing her song. "GO ahead..I would love to.."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2013, 12:39 am

Lakisha stood up.
    "I would have to go and fetch my guitar. It's in the skene, and if I want to play, I must have your band move." A little, cruel smile danced on her lips, and she climbed down with agility.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/30/2013, 6:35 am

Ethan smiled when she said band move. He laughed and walked to the edge of the amiptheater's roof. He pulled a few little teeth out of his pocket and threw them on the stage below. They started rumbling and a few zombies popped out, scaring the band members as they fleed from the scenee. He laughed cruely and motioned for her to get her guitar.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2013, 4:07 pm

The band had seen Lakisha walk straight towards them and have stopped playing, an expectant smile on their lips. They obviously thought that pretty girl was about to complement them. Hah.
    "Go caterwauling somewhere else," she dismissively told them while looking down on them.
    Then Ethan spilled the bones and a troop of zombies appeared. It was true they looked scary, in their frazzled, blood-stained chita and with their yellow bones, but Lakisha had seen worse, so she smiled at Ethan. The band members screamed and fled. What a bunch of cowards... No wonder they wanted to get an Aphrodite girl. No true girl would want somebody like that.
    She went inside the "skene" and came back holding her black electric guitar and two loudspeakers. She plugged her phone to the speakers and selected "Map Of The Problematique", a song by Muse. While the speakers were emitting the back music, she was playing the guitar theme and singing to it.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm75sn9zZVs
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/30/2013, 5:09 pm

Ethan smiled as he laughed at what Lakisha said. He jumped down and was caught by his skeletons. He easily jumped off the skelelton and stood next to Lakisha. She was an excellent all around muscian. He went inside the "skene" and grabbed his black and red Les Paul electric guitar. He stood next to her and looked at how her fingers slid up and down the bridge of her guitar. He copied her and sang with her smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2013, 5:04 am

The song finished and Lakisha looked at Ethan with a smile.
    "I didn't know you knew the lyrics!" she said, then smirked and selected another music. "Let's see if your capable of --this!" she said and pressed "Play". The song as Supremacy, by Muse as well.
    She immediately started playing the guitar, watching Ethan out of the corner of her eyes, but soon focused on her singing.
    "You -- don't have long, I am on -- to you...
    The time -- it has come -- to destrooooyyy.. (she stopped, then resumed singing, high and loud) YOUR SUPREMACY"
    She continued singing and playing with energy and enthusiasm, modulating beautifully the intonations of the words and giving her voice a fiery, bellicose accent.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/31/2013, 2:41 pm

Ethan smiled as she played her music. He well of Muse and played along with her. She was an excellent singer of godly talent. He looked at her in amazment. "Wow...." he stated.

Ooc: internets out and im on my phone. Sorry for the short posts.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2013, 7:07 am

Lakisha let her guitar down and smiled at him.
    "Thank you," she said. "You have good voice," she added with a pleasant smirk.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/2/2013, 8:52 am

Ethan smiled and walked next to her. "Thanks....yours is alot better though." He said scratching his long hair. "So..you doing anything tommorrow?" He asked a bit nervously.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/7/2013, 11:25 am

"I do loads of things every day," she replied and went putting her guitar back in the skene. "I'm cabin leader. But if it suits you, you can come tomorrow and pay me a visit in my cabin. I'll be there at around 5 o'clock pm."
    She looked at him with her mismatched eyes. Her dark auburn hair was shining in the sun.
    "I'll be off, then. It was nice to meet you, Mr. Skeletton," she smirked and turned her heels.
    She jumped down the proskenion supplely, and went through the left parodos.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/10/2013, 3:35 pm

Ethan waved good by and picked up his gutiar. he rubbed it a bit trying to clean off the dust. Maybe should he stop by her cabin? Hmm sounds great. He nodded and walked back to his cabin waiting for tommorrow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:59 pm