A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fun in the Sun [PRIVATE]

LostCat
    LostCat

Male
    Number of posts : 321
    Registration date : 2012-07-30

Fun in the Sun [PRIVATE] Empty Fun in the Sun [PRIVATE]

Post by LostCat 10/9/2013, 9:59 pm

I walk onto the beach, hand in hand with Marina, enjoying the feeling of the sand between my toes. I had switched into a orange camp t-shirt and a pair of gray swim trunks, and the sea breeze was feeling pretty good on my legs and arms. I put the basket that held our towels, food, and a smaller basket that, while normally was used to pick strawberries, was going to be used to pick seashells today, down about 40 feet from the water. "How does around here look? We don't have a parasol or anything, but it still looks pretty nice." (Hunter)
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1665
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Fun in the Sun [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Fun in the Sun [PRIVATE]

Post by Kat315 10/11/2013, 4:38 am

"It looks great! I'm so happy I'm here with you! My two favorite things at once. I have a feeling today will be amazing baby." I had changed into a bright aqua strapless bikini with an oversized white see through flannel. It wasn't too cold here and the water looked amazing. I look at Hunter and smile. He's just so adorable. "Let's go in the water!" (Marina)
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/13/2013, 2:51 am

"I feel as though making your day amazing would be underachieving, but if you want amazing, then by the gods, your gonna get amazing." I set out our towels, and make sure to put the basket snugly in between the two. I look at Marina, and even though she had walked over here in her beach outfit, there was something that made the whole look even more amazing on the sandy shore. The day is definitely going to turn out picturesque, that much I can say for sure. "Sure thing! Let's hop right in. Well not hop per say, but- oh you get what I mean." I decide to stop myself before I decide to ramble on, and take her hand in mine and start walking into the water. (Hunter)
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/13/2013, 4:13 pm

Once we start to walk I let go of his hand so I can take my flannel off. The breeze felt great. The weather was perfect. We get to the shore and I run into the water splashing around like a toddler. I honestly loved the beach. I usually came here alone to think or just clear my mind, but it will be so much more fun having Hunter here with me! "Hey! Babe!" I shout as I splash water at him and giggle. (Marina)
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/13/2013, 7:11 pm

I watch as Marina runs around and splashes and plays, smiling at seeing her have so much fun. It was pretty adorable to say the least. I slipped my t-shirt off, and quickly threw it by the towels before coming back into the water. When she splashes me, I raise an eyebrow, before donning a grin. "You're gonna get it now Rina." I go to splash her, but I slip, on what I guess was a rock or a seashell, and land on my butt. "Well, that wasn't the plan." (Hunter)
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/13/2013, 9:06 pm

"Looks like you really got me!" I laugh hysterically as I help him up. (Marina)
    OOC: sorry I was shopping for a homecoming dress!:)
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/13/2013, 10:11 pm

"Thanks, babe." Once she helped off the floor, I peck her on the cheek. "And just cause you got lucky this time, don't expect there to be a convenient rock or whatever to save you every time. Actually, what did I trip over, I'm a little curious now." I felt around the area where I tripped, until I came across a smooth object. I start to pull it out, but it was really wedged in. "Alright you little bugger, you're coming out of there whether you like it or-" I couldn't finish my strained sentence, as the object came free from the ground and I went backwards onto my butt again. "This seems to be happening to frequently for my tastes." (Hunter)

OOC: It's okay, and that's pretty exciting!

Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/14/2013, 3:50 am

I laugh. "Well what is it?" I ask helping him up again. (Marina)
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/14/2013, 6:38 pm

I held up the somewhat small object in my hand, which turned out to be a small clay looking, pot or urn. "Looks like a pot or urn. Maybe someone was messing around with Greek Fire around here, or was showing someone new how it burns underwater and they just left an empty, I hope, pot here. That, or someone really didn't care too much about a art project." I gingerly put the pot back on the shore, before walking back over to Marina. "I'll give it to someone who's a little more in the know than I am to make sure if it's a safety hazard or not. But for now, let's just go back to having fun." (Hunter)
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/15/2013, 12:14 am

I shrug and go back to splashing him even though he's already soaked from falling twice. I start laughing and go over to him. "Give me a hug babe." I say spreading my arms. Hey, if we're at the beach I might as well get wet too! (Marina)
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/15/2013, 6:09 pm

I chuckle a little when she starts splashing me again. I'm already soaked, so there isn't much more damage that can be done. "I dunno why you'd want to be all wet, but I can't deny you a hug." I hug her lightly before giving her a peck on the cheek. "Did I mention how cute you look? You looked especially adorable earlier when you were splashing around earlier." (Hunter)
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/16/2013, 1:16 am

I giggle and blush. " Well you always look adorable baby!" I hug him again. I slowly lean forward so that we go underwater hugging. When I get back to the surface I gasp for air and start laughing. I look around for Hunter. I hope I didn't hurt him.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/19/2013, 12:48 am

When me and Rina go under the water, I don't stay under for very long. My first instinct is to make sure she was safe, unsure if the plunge was on purpose or not, but when I feel her rise up to the surface, I quickly follow. I gasp for air, before seeing Marina already laughing by the time I get my breath back. I suppose the dip was intentional then. "Well, we're wet." I chuckle at myself for saying such a short sentence. "Never had an underwater hug before. Gotta say, pretty cool." (Hunter)
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/20/2013, 3:36 am

"Well yeah obviously. We're so cool even penguins are jealous." Wow that was a stupid joke I hope he doesn't notice. Oh my gods I get so nervous around him sometimes. Especially when I see him like this! He looks so hot with his shirt off and his hair all wet. I love when guys have hair like his! It reminds me of the surfer guys that I used to see before camp. I always fawned over them and now I have my very own boy to fawn over. I can't believe how perfect he is! I just think about it all the time. I smile and blush at my horrible joke. "Sorry..." I smile again sheepishly.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/20/2013, 6:32 pm

"Penguins?" I tilt my head curiously for a second, trying to figure out the joke for a second, before breaking out into a full blown laughing fit. "That- that was the best thing I've heard all day!" I start holding my stomach, as I start to hunch over slightly from laughing. I eventually get enough oxygen back to talk, "What are you apologizing for? That was hilarious!" I can't believe how hard this was making me laugh, and I wasn't even entirely sure what made it so funny. I loved people that could make me laugh, even if the reason behind it wasn't that apparent. And my dear darling Rina just made me bust a gut!
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/20/2013, 7:16 pm

I laugh with him. I'm so glad he doesn't think I'm a dork. Wow that made me feel a lot better. He's honestly perfect for me! I'm so happy he didn't judge me. I relax in the water and float on my back.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/20/2013, 7:37 pm

I eventually stop laughing, and I make my way over to Marina as she floats, calmly. A grin is still plastered on my face, but I figure a smile isn't the worse thing in the world to have, so I stop paying attention. I decide to relax too, and float on my back next to her. "Y'know, this is kinda like when we were floating near the waterfall. Just without the noise." I chuckle a little bit, and slip my hand in hers.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/20/2013, 9:49 pm

I start thinking about the waterfall. "Yeah that was beautiful"
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/21/2013, 9:49 pm

I blush a little, remembering the waterfall, but I feel my relaxed grin turn into a sincere smile at the memories. "Yeah, it was. That is definitely one of my most cherished memories. Though, with you around, I'm sure more good times are ahead."
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/21/2013, 10:06 pm

I giggle " Ahhh! You're just too cute!"
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 10/25/2013, 8:11 pm

I blush a little bit. "Thanks for saying so. But you're definitely the looks out of the both of us."
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 10/27/2013, 10:01 pm

"Aww baby!"
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 11/30/2013, 7:10 pm

I look back up at the blue sky, and wonder just what I'd have been doing right now if I hadn't by chance not sat by Marina the day before. I'd have probably been sitting in my cabin or near the edge of the woods, all by my lonesome, missing out on all this happiness. I sigh contentedly, and give Marina's hand a thankful squeeze. "So, Mrs. Penguin," I crack a smile, referencing Rina's earlier hilarious joke, "on a scale of one to ten how much are you enjoying yourself right now?"
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 12/1/2013, 7:50 pm

I smile and squeeze his hand back. " well sit if have to give it a solid 11." I wink at him and kiss his nose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:45 am