A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 5:05 pm

Ethan blushed when she said that and smiled. "No, your the much cutier one" he said hugging her again. "When Should I pick you up and where?" He asked smiling. He knew the party was going to be at the Ampitheater. He thought about how weird im with a girl would be. His band members were going to annoy im but he didnt mind.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2013, 4:02 pm

"The party starts at what, 6.30 pm? We should get there one hour later, maybe one hour and a half. Pick me up at 7.30 at my cabin, that should do it," Lakisha answered.
    His hugs made her feel odd. He was a nice hugger yet there were contradictory feelings of cold and warmth. She knew this from her previous relationships.
    The boys she dated were all in love with her (she would never go out with someone who didn't), but she didn't love them back. That was perhaps why the last one was mad about her. She would be caring and warm, but always made them feel they would never have her soul.
    She smiled at Ethan.
    "See you tomorrow, then," she said as she took Chrymos, her weapon, out of her pocket and changed it into bow and quiver. "I'm going hunting now," she said and turned her heels, followed by Salomo.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Post by Weasel 2/13/2013, 4:05 pm

Ethan smiled and nodded. He pulled out his scythe and twirled it around his arm. "Im going to go train, orders by the cabin leader." He kissed her cheek chuckling lightly and smiled. "No make out sessions got it!" He screamed, repeating what she said before as he ran towards the arena. He really had strong feelings for this girl. He wasnt sure if she liked him back though. Maybe they will see at the Val's Day dance. It surely would be a day to remember. Not sure if that would be good or bad though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:41 pm