A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private] Empty The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/8/2013, 11:48 am

Lakisha was enjoying a nice morning. She had organized the activities of her cabin, and was free of any work right now.
    Now, she was sitting lazily on the window sill of her cabin. The cabin of Chione, goddess of the snow, was looking like a mountain house: all wooden, the roof coated in ice and stalactites hanging from the edge. Lakisha was wearing a pair of slim white jeans and a with a silver silk shirt that gave her a futuristic look. In addition, she had put on artistic make-up on only one eye: a complex mixture of silver, ice blue and dark green; today it was Carnival and, even though she wasn't the type to give into such things, she had wanted to dress like the queen of snow she was. The other eye had only mascara and icy blue eye-liner.
    Despite the cold, her shirt had a large round cleavage, and on the right side of it was a row of silver ivy leafs.
    It was cool to be cabin leader, she thought as she drunk a sip from her icy coke and watched the demigods who were chilling in the courtyard..
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private] Empty Re: The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Post by Weasel 2/11/2013, 2:39 pm

Ethan had been wandering around the camp for while. He just met this awesome girl a bit ago, he found out she was a cabin leader, and he thought she was pretty and an amazing singer. Would he ever get the courage to ask her out? He wasnt really good with that stuff. he sighed and put his hands in his black demin jeans. He was wearing a dark violet beanie and a purple and black zip up sweat-shirt. He looked down at the ground and kicked a rock.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private] Empty Re: The Courtyard (near the Chione cabin) [private]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/11/2013, 2:42 pm

A rock hit the bottom of the cabin. She looked up and saw that dude she had met some time ago.
    "Hello!" she smiled, making her make-up stretch on her skin.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/11/2013, 2:45 pm

Ethan looked up and saw Lakisha. He waved his hand vibrantly and smiled brightly. Speaking of the angel. He motioned for her to come outside. He just got finished with his jobs are camp.Maybe he could ask her now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/11/2013, 2:51 pm

Lakisha frowned, but unfolded her legs and stalked over to him, still holding her can of Coke. She was wearing a pair of black, silver and white high heels.
    Her dark auburn hair was shining in the sun.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/11/2013, 2:53 pm

Ethan saw her frown and realized that she actually might not like him. He was a pretty stupid guy. Not alot of people liked him. He sighed. When she came out all he could mutter out was "wow...." He just looked at her for a bit. She looked gorgeous. Why did she have to make it so hard for him to speak to her with out getting nervous.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/11/2013, 2:55 pm

Lakisha heard him mutter something, but didn't get it. She took another sip and let the icy liquid slide down her throat.
    "Yes?" she asked. If he had gestured for her to come over, he certainly had something to say.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/11/2013, 2:58 pm

Ethan rubbed his head. He really was nervous and he liked her alot. What should he say? maybe he should just start of with something to clear the mood first. Hmm but what to say. "So..how are you..its been a bit" He said managing to say that. Damn he was so nervous. He really liked this girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 2:49 pm

Lakisha smirked.
    "It's been a bit - since yesterday?" she smugly asked, chuckling slightly.
    She realized that when he was around, she often lost her haughty, queen-mannered composure. She didn't decide - yet- wether it was positive or negative. She observed as well that he was as tall as her, which slightly irritated her, since she was wearing high heels.
    "And apart from that, I'm doing very good. How about your deadly self?" she asked as she sipped the last of her Coke and threw the empty can into a nearby bin.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 3:43 pm

Ethan shurgged. "Tired...a bit sleepy...havent stopped thinking about yah.." he said blushing and looking down. He accidently said that. he really ment it but he didnt want to be straight foward. He saw that she was wearing high heels yet he was taller. That was a plus.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 3:45 pm

Lakisha frowned even more.
    "I know I'm the most awesome living person," she joked, "but it's no good to block your thoughts on one subject only."
    If they had met a month ago, there would be no doubt he loved her. But hey - they had met yesterday. She shrugged innerly.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 3:51 pm

Ethan shrugged. He got that from girls all the time. " yah i know....I get that alot.." He sighed and looked at her. "So how are the duties of the icy cabin leader?" He asked jokingly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 3:55 pm

"Finished." she replied. "Sent every single demigod off to archery training. After that, they have chariot race training. I made the team yesterday - nearly immediately after meeting you. And how are your, er, duties?"
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 4:00 pm

Ethan shurgged. "I dont know...im just in the minor gods cabin. They don't really have any officers." he sighed. He then smiled and chuckled to himself. "Maybe I just havent met him." he said shrugging. He pulled an ipod out of his pocket and looked at her. "Hey..I recorded a song in my cabin last night...do you wanna hear?" He asked smiling. He was sent to go to the forge as usual but he just shrugged it off and didnt go.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 4:05 pm

"Of course not, it must be horrible," Lakisha ironically said before taking the headphone and putting it into her right ear.
    The song started, and the association of notes, even if several were cliché, had some originiality. The rythm was good and the leitmotiv was minor, which she liked. There were some variations, but as the saying goes, variation is the fundament of composition.
    The song ended with percussions, which made her think of Map of The Problematique, the song she had sung with Ethan.
    "I like it," she honestly said, "Even though you should get rid of some H-D-A accords. Try out H-E#-G#, I think it would suit the song better - but that's my opinion."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 4:11 pm

Ethan smiled at her. "You are a musical genius, Ill change it, dont worry about that." he said smiling. He strung the earphones around the ipod and tucked it into his sweatshirt. He looked at her for a bit, not really knowing what to say.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 4:14 pm

"I'm no musical genius," Lakisha shrugged, looking away with her mismatched eyes.
    Hey -
    Was she being modest?
    She was slightly dumbstruck. Lakisha Bellamy was haughty, queen-mannered and looking down on others. How could she possibly show modesty?
    She noticed him looking at her, which drove her out of her thoughts - for the time being. She knew that look. There was something - something other than just him wanting her opinion on a song. He had come for a particular reason.
    "Anything on your mind?" she casually asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 4:23 pm

Ethan blushed a slight bit and sighed. She caught on. he was really looking for her to come with im to the Val's day dance. He sighed. He looked at her square in the eyes.Should he make it romantic? Yah.. He grabbed one of her ands and smiled a bit. He was nervous as hell. "Hey...look..I know we just met...But..Would you like to go to the Val's Day Dance with me?" He asked nervously. Please say yes...Please say yes...Was all he was thinking.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 4:32 pm

As he awkwardly took her hand, her first reaction was to take a step back. Lakisha always felt like she had a kind of sphere around her, a protective sphere, and she went cold and angry when people got too close to her. It felt like they were stretching themselves into her private territory.
    But his question took her by surprise. She was actually astonished.
    "What?" was her immediate reaction. "Ethan... We're not dating...!"
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 4:35 pm

Ethan sighed and looked down. "I Know..." He then quickly looked back up with a certain passion in his eyes. He was really determined. "Look I know im not Mr.Perfect..Im far from...But I like you...alot...Your an amazing singer, extremely pretty like a queen!" He said smiling. "Your the Leader of your cabin which means your the best, and I know you are the best, most girls dont even talk to me but you do and Im glad you do..I really like you Lakisha." He said blushing a deep velvet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 4:37 pm

Lakisha was a bit distabilized by that sudden outbreak and she edged uncomfortably from the right foot onto the left one.
    "Look," she started, " 'Liking' someone has various connotations. You should decide which one you take, you see?" she asked, takin a strain of auburn hair out of her eyes.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 4:40 pm

Ethan rubbed his head, nodding at what he said. "Well, saying that I love you would be awkward and bit sudden....even though that is what I think..you may disagree...but you are one of the most spectacular girls..no..person I have ever met. I would understand if you reject me, I might be freaking you out saying this, im not the best with girls but you are diffrent, you are amazing, cute,nice,and just down right perfect." he said saying sincerly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 4:50 pm

Lakisha wet her lips with the tip of her tongue.
    "Look..."
    How could she possibly explain that guy that you don't fall in love like that?
    Hey, Miss Snowqueen, what do you know about love? she suddenly thought.
    It was true.
    Lakisha had never fallen in love. Never in her entire life. She had had boyfriends, of course, but she had never felt love for anyone of those. She didn't know the feeling.
    She was distracted by the sudden arrival of Salomo, her pet lynx. She stoked his ears and it purred, rubbing its head against her leg. In winter, his fur was silver-grey and he looked magnificent.
    Lakisha brought her attention back to Ethan.
    Why not? she caught herself thinking. He was tall, thin, good-looking... A son of Thanatos; loads of girls wanted a boy like that. Then she thought about the Valentine's dance two years ago; she had been there with her previous boyfriend. Oh by the gods... The girls were clinging to their boyfriend's arm, trying ot show off, like 'Look at me, I have a boyfriend, I'm loved, I'm beautiful and sexy, look how much make-up I have, who are you in comparison?' All of them were dressed in short dresses, the predominant colors were pink, white and black, and most of them had enough make-up for a Hallowe'en party. They didn't even know how to put make-up on, those goats. Just a bunch of wanna-be's.
    Yeah, she would go there and punch their self-esteem between the eyes. A cruel smirk stroked her lips as she thought about that.
    Lakisha turned back to Ethan. Yeah, he'd make a good partner. And he didn't boast. She liked that. Most of her previous boyfriends were boasty about her and about their deeds. He wasn't.
    The young woman smiled at him.
    "We can go together, if you wish." she said. "But I'm not promising there's gonna be a make-out session."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2013, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/12/2013, 4:54 pm

Ethan smiled and hugged her tightly, hoping not the crush her. "Thank you!" he pulled back and smiled. "I dont really care if there is a make out session or not, thats your decsion." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "One kiss on the cheek is fine with me. Im so glad that were going." he smiled and rubbed his head and then his eyes widened. "Wait....do i have to wear pink?" He said nervously. "I dont like pink..is red fine?" he kept on rambling on. he was happy but extremely nervous.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 4:59 pm

Lakisha was even more destabilized by his hug. Nobody had ever hugged her like that. He smelled of earth and cedar. Odd combination, but she liked it.
    She knew for herself she was smelling of fir tree and snow. That wasn't weird for a daughter of Chione.
    She forced herself to smile, then laughed.
    "You would be sooo cute in pink!" she teased him. "No, without joking, come in whatever color you like. Red, black, it's all okay for me. I don't care."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:54 pm