A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance!

Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance! Empty Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance!

Post by Weasel 2/13/2013, 4:27 pm

Ethan walked up to the Chione cabin at exactly 7:29, once he would step on the steps it would be 7:30. He was so excited for the date that he got ready once he got back to the cabin, washed himself down and brushed his hair as fast as he could, making sure he looked great.He looked down and was wearing a black tuxedo with a red poloshirt underneath. He had a black belt with small skulls on it and a horns earring on both of his ears. He also had on some really nice black dress pants and had his shortish hair brushed nicely with the bangs to the right. He straighten his tie out and walked to the door knocking on it for Lakisha. A Chione girl opened the door and smirked. "Damn Lakisha...getting the cute boys" She muttered as the girl ran into the cabin screaming for Lakisha to come outside.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance! Empty Re: Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance!

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2013, 12:30 pm

Lakisha was in the bathroom as her Leonora, her half-sister stumbled in.
    "there's someone at the door for you," she said.
    "Tell him to wait, i'll be ready in two minutes," Lakisha replied, and Leonora walked out again to do her bidding.
    Lakisha was brushing her dark auburn hair into thick, shiny fur. She put a tiny bit of expensive perfume on and took out a little brush to coat her lips in a tiny film of pure nude gloss.
    Her make-up was artistic, as usual. She had put glistening white around her eyes so it looked as if the delicate skin was glittering. With that, she had put on mascara and a little blue eyeshadow to make a dégradé.
    Leonora walked in again.
    "You'll have to tell me some time how you manage to always get the cute ones," she told her giggling.
    That was a question that needed no answer, so Lakisha smirked as she finished her make-up. All her siblings were at the dance already, safe for the youngest ones and those, like Leo, who hadn't a partner.
    "Come one! How long has it been going on with you two?"
    "We're not dating," Lakisha replied. "We met yesterday."
    "WHAT?" Leonora screamed.
    Lakisha laughed smugly and continued to prepare herself.
    She was wearing an elaborate black and silver silk dress without any sleeves that coated her chest and left only the top of it visible. It was cut on the left side to let the whole length of her long white leg show.
    She wasn't wearing any necklace; she found her white throat and shoulders didn't need any decoration, it would only spoil them. She had, though, what French called a 'parure de main' made out of silver.

OOC: It looks like this: http://ambreagorn.free.fr/Images/Bracelet-bague/sam2.jpg

BIC: Her back was left nude as well. She was wearing a pair of eleven centimeters silver, blue and black high heels she had decorated with tiny ice spikes.
    Lakisha elegantly stood up.
    "I'll get goin, then," she said, kissed her cheek and went out to meet Ethan.
    "Good evening," she told him, with a faint smile. He was looking quite good in his fine clothes; yes, he'd do a good cavalier.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance! Empty Re: Onwards to the Valentine's Day Dance!

Post by Weasel 2/14/2013, 2:46 pm

Ethan looked at her with a astonished look. SHe looked beautiful. He couldnt help but stare. "You look amazing Lakisha..." He smiled at her and held onto her hand tightly. "Are you ready to go?" he asked smiling. He couldn't even fathom how amazing she looked. The set of diamonds on her dress, the colors looked so perfect on her pale skin. How could he of all people even know her, let alone go to a dance with her. Maybe they could go out...that would be cool..but she would never accept. But he was going to the dance with her. Maybe he would be able to, who knows. He mentally sighed and smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2013, 2:59 pm

Lakisha nodded.
    "Ready when you are," she lazily replied, waiting for him to offer her his arm.
    She caught Leonora watching them by the window, but looked away as soon Lakisha had spotted her.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/14/2013, 3:01 pm

Ethan smiled and offered her an arm. He saw her looking back and saw the girl sitting alone in the cabin. She was the girl who greeted him at the door. "umm Lakisha..what is happened with that girl?" he asked worriful. If she was a sister of Lakisha, he didnt want her to be sad at all. She should be happy like her Sister.
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male
    Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2013-01-30

Post by Victroce Malitie 2/14/2013, 5:39 pm

On his way to the forge on this finely cilled night in nuthing but his kilt, a pair of black leather brasers and short sword on the small of his back as perusual, he past the Chione cabin on the way seeing his good friend Lakisha, all gusyed up on the arm of a man he'd never sean before. witch was fine with him, her private life was exactly that, private. he happend to here thi mystery guy ask about her half-sister. intreaged by thi thought of kindness he desided that this guy may be worth introducing to and so he walked up to them and sed "Hey Ice Queen hows life bin treeting ya".
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/14/2013, 6:50 pm

Ethan looked over to his left after hearing loud footsteps. He saw a red haired kid, by the looks of it, he was a Hep kid. He must have known Lakisha or something if he talked to her in such a strange manner. She was so queen like and most people dont just approch her in such a strange way. He sighed and waved cautiously at the boy. "hello..."

OOC: charrie has to be approved before you can post
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 12:37 am

Lakisha took Ethan's arm, putting a light hand on his elbow.
    Then her old insulting-friendly buddy Victroce Malitie passed by.
    "Good evening, Crome Dome," she slowly replied with a lazy smile as they started walking towards the Dance Floor. "Life's treating me good, as well it should. How about you?"

OOC: Let's continue at the Dance.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 2:58 am

Ooc: its locked
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 11:40 am

OOC: Damn, shouldn't it be open by now?
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 2:37 pm

Ethan looked at the girl sitting alone in the Chione cabin. He was upset that she was sitting there alone. She didnt want any sister of his date to be upset. He looked at Lakisha with a slight saddened look. "What happened with your sister?" He asked sorrowfully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 2:40 pm

Lakisha looked back at Ethanj with her mismatched eyes. She had put white lenses on, so her irises seemed to glow in the dark.
    "She has no date, like some others of the cabin. Don't worry about her; she's just upset not to have anyone. She's in love with a guy of the Apollo cabin who hardly looks at her. But she'll be fine, she's not the alone in the cabin."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 2:44 pm

Ethan sighed and smiled at her. he looked down at his skull watch. It was 7:30...with the party ending at 2:30 in the morning. "Lakisha..you have no idea how bad I want to go to this dance with you...but I can never ever see anyone who seems so nice so sad. Does her crush have a date?" He asked holding both of her hands. He really wanted to help his dates sister.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 2:59 pm

Lakisha liked Ethan's watch, it matched her taste.
    "No, he was dumped by his girlfriend two weeks ago - someone from the Demeter cabin, I think. He has no one to go with, I doubt he even goes to the dance."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 3:02 pm

Ethan smirked and grabbed Lakisha's hand and dragged her into the cabin. He opened the door and sat next to the girl. He smiled at her and waved. "hi...I heard about your crush...you want to go with him to the Valentine's day dance?" he asked politly. He was pretty straight foward with the question.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 3:08 pm

Lakisha looked at him with big eyes, but Leonora's eyes were even bigger.
    "What?" she asked, getting totally red, which didn't really suit her blonde-red hair.
    "Ethan, I don't think it's the moment..." Lakisha said.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 3:12 pm

Ethan turned to Lakisha and shook his head, trying to say one sec with out really saying it. He pulled out a sunclip and smiled. "I know who he is, I used to practice music with him. He is a good kid." He placed the clip in his hand, when he clicked on a button on the bottom, it transformed into a pick. "Give this to him, talk a bit about music, and I bet he will go to the dance with you if you ask" He said smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 3:16 pm

Leonora looked at him, unsure. Her blue eyes told she wanted to believe him.
    "You're serious?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 3:18 pm

Ethan nodded. "David am I right? Light Brown hair, hazel eyes, very talented with the guitar?" He asked smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 3:32 pm

"Yes! And with the beauty spot on the cheek."
    Leonora's eyes were glistening; Lakisha stood in retreat, watching it go on.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 3:35 pm

Ethan smiled. "Yep, this was his guitar pick, he gave it to me but I dont use it anymore" He stood up and smiled at her. "Now go give it to him and I bet he will like you" He said going back to Lakisha.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 3:43 pm

Leonora looked at the guitar pick, her heart pounding fast. Then, she stood up abruptly and ran out of the cabin. Lakisha turned to look at Ethan when she suddenly came back in and hugged the young man.
    "Thank you," she said, and ran out again.
    Lakisha chuckled.
    "You seem good at making friends." she said. "I thank you myself. Leo is one of my siblings I'm most fond of."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 3:44 pm

Ethan smiled and opened the cabin door for Lakisha. "Anything for you, I dont want any of your sisters upset, plus she seems really nice" He said smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 3:50 pm

"She is!" Lakisha replied as he offered her his arm again.
    She took it and started walking slowly in her usual haughty queen-like way, her head held high, her bust proud and her shoulders down.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 3:55 pm

Ethan smiled as he walked out with her to the dance. He looked around at the lights, hanging with pink hearts and such. Why do they always have to do this. "So..how many years have you been here?" He asked smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:11 pm