A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Book Club #3 Valentines Day Special

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Book Club #3 Valentines Day Special Empty Book Club #3 Valentines Day Special

Post by Trevor 2/7/2015, 8:42 pm

Book Club: Valentines Day

Seeing as it's February and Valentines Day is just a week away, this Book Club will be Valentines Day themed. The topics will be about couples/ships with characters and all around cute things (puppy not included). Because this Book Club is a special one it will last until two Mondays from now, February 16th. Enjoy!!

Hey guys! This is Book Club, a place where every week we look at topics posted from the member pool and give feed back, both positive and constructive criticism. That being said there are a few rules.

Rules
    ∆ Please be respectful and offer positive comments.
    ∆ Negativity is discourage
    ∆ However that being said, constructive criticism is encouraged. (As a rule of thumb, perhaps 3 positive comments for every constructive/negative comment)
    ∆ A friend of mine once put this in a good way so I'm going to quote her. "Don’t say something about the topic is ‘wrong’ or poorly written. Maybe point out a confusing section and suggest revising it for instance, or even offer what you think may have worked better in that situation. Additionally, you could offer to proofread a member’s next post for them – be helpful instead. Positive reinforcement will keep people writing and reading here."
    ∆ If you don't have much to say you can always just say something about the topic that you enjoyed reading, or something that was done well.
    ∆ Don't abuse the Drachma reward by spamming. You only get the reward if you actually participate.

But Wait! There's More!
    If you participate you get a 45 Drachma reward! AND! The person who gives the best feedback will receive 100 Drachma reward.

This Week's Topics!
    I'll provide a brief description of each topic here

Numbing the Poison
    This topic was done by Athena, cappuccino, and Kayla using their characters Colin and Leila. Honestly, thank the lord for this topic. I got to read it while in my Lit class and it was awesome. Colin and Leila are really cute awkward couple that go on this cross country adventure to go cliff diving. It's a bit longer than most of the topics on the book club but definitely worth the read!
    an old acquaintance
    Belle and myself did this topic with our characters Lola and Labyrinth. The two knew each other before camp, but Labyrinth was forced to leave without even saying goodbye. This topic picks up when they are returning to camp and see each other for the first time in 3 years. A little bit short but it was fun to write and I hope everyone enjoys.
    oh, you waste it all (aka running away from camp for cheap thrills)
    Lila and sherlock do a post with their characters, Taleis and Benjamin in which Taleis is attempting to leave Camp and Benjamin catches him and insists on joining him. A really fun post to read and good humor. When Benjamin made the comment "The physical appearance of the please has nothing to do with it." I actually laughed out loud.
    Anything you can do, I can do better
    Before anything more is said, SPOILERS!! I won't go into too much detail because of said spoilers, but this was posted back during the Musical Event, Morgan and Shade used their characters and had a fight while singing along to a catchy tune (i don't actually know the song's name but it's a good listen, the link is in the topic)

On top of your feed back make sure to leave your favorite ship of all time!!

That's all for this week's book club! Make sure you leave your feedback! Also if you want to leave a suggestion for next week, feel free to pm me or leave it in your reply.

Past Book Clubs: #1~#2
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Book Club #3 Valentines Day Special Empty Re: Book Club #3 Valentines Day Special

Post by Trevor 2/17/2015, 10:11 am

Extending the book club for another week! Until the dance topic ends

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:37 pm