A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Cassiopeia's Bunk

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Cassiopeia's Bunk Empty Cassiopeia's Bunk

Post by Bell 2/25/2013, 9:30 am

Cassiopeia tiredly entered her bunk, after a quite wonderful but exhausting night. She changed her formal clothes into her usual, bed-time clothes and prepared a bucket of cold water next to her bed. It was not hard to find cold water near her bunk, pretty much since her mother was the goddess of snow. She sat on her bed and put her red feet inside the bucket. She sighed with relief.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Cassiopeia's Bunk Empty Re: Cassiopeia's Bunk

Post by Holly 2/25/2013, 11:46 am

Jackson entered her cabin the following morning, bringing in some fruit as he did so. He noticed Cassie was still asleep and gently set the bowl next to her bed. He turned, about to leave when he heard her awake
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 2/26/2013, 10:07 am

Cassiopeia was just having a nice sleep after a tiring dance party when she heard something--was that a sound? Cassie woke up and noticed a beautiful fruit basket next to her. And then she noticed Jackson walking outside her cabin. Wanting to say thank you, she said quite loudly, "Good morning!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/26/2013, 11:52 am

Jackson heard her and netted again, moving to her bunk "hello Cassie" he smiled an sat on her bed next to her. @sleep well?" He asked as he picked up an apple as cut it
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 2/26/2013, 11:55 am

"Yeah," Cassie answered, not realizing that she was rubbing her red toes as Jackson cut an apple. "Nothing but a deep sleep. How about you?" she said as she went outside to take cold water (again, it was not hard to find it), and using it to quickly wash her face and her hands. She went back to her bunk and sat there, waiting for Jackson to answer.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/26/2013, 11:59 am

"I slept pretty good, I dreamed of you" he smiled and are a slice of the apple while putting his knife away. "I like your cabin, reminds me of home, te coolness and the snow" he smiled kindly "wanna slice?"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 2/26/2013, 12:11 pm

"Thank you," Cassiopeia said, blushing a little bit. No one had ever dreamed of her, as far as she knew. Determined to reduce the awkwardness in her heart, she took a slice of the apple Jackson was holding and ate it silently.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/26/2013, 12:28 pm

Jackson are some of the apple. "Want to go somewhere today? Maybe the creek? Or the store? I was thinking we go to Ohio soon to catch the frost"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 2/27/2013, 11:39 am

"The store would be nice,” Cassiopeia yawned a little bit. She was still in her sleeping clothes. “I could spend a few drachmas for some warm hats.” Cassiopeia stood up and smiled at Jackson. “We’re going to visit Ohio, yes?”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/27/2013, 12:23 pm

Jackson nodded "of course" he stretched, his medium muscles showing as he did so. "When do you want I leave for Ohio?" He asked as he watched her
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 2/28/2013, 9:15 am

Cassiopeia stood up and opened her drawer. She fetched out her red t-shirt and her jeans. "In two days? In a week? As soon as possible? Whenever you want." She turned to Jackson and smiled warmly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/28/2013, 7:28 pm

Maybe tomorrow? We could drive, or well, fly if you wanted to" Jackson said as he watched her. She was just so pretty how she looked like that.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/1/2013, 2:04 am

"Sure, why not?" Cassiopeia said as she pulled out a small but nice bag. After she put all her things in there--usual stuff for trips: books, clothes, a bow and arrows, et cetera-- she got up and offered Jackson her hand. "To the store we go?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 8:20 pm

Jackson nodded and smiled as he took her hand and led her out of the cabin towards the store

OOC: you post first
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/4/2013, 12:17 pm

Cassiopeia lightly followed Jackson to the store and left her comfy bunk.

OOC: Posted on the store topic.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/6/2013, 10:27 am

Cassiopeia walked back to her bunk and finished packing her stuff. She then changed back into her sleeping dress and smashed herself on her bed. Soon enough, she was asleep. She dreamt of Ohio and the freezing lake.

Cassiopeia woke up in the next morning with a smile. She did her morning activities--taking a shower, reading some pages of books, and other stuff--and grabbed her suitcase. She left her bunk, ready to go to Ohio.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 6/27/2013, 3:13 am

Her feet were sore, her eyes were tired, and her hair was messy as the wind blowed, but Cassiopeia Campbell went back to her bunk with a smile. She had a cool week of adventure. As she sat on her bed, she started to organize some plans in her brain. "First thing first...hmm..." Cassie said to herself. She opened her suitcase, took some clothes, and walked to the Girls' bathroom.

Cassiopeia was now sitting on her bed, reading a book while her feet...well, they were getting a special treatment. Cassie had dipped both of her sore feet into a big bowl filled with cold, icy water. She sighed with relief.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/28/2013, 11:44 am

Jackson had gone back to his cabin after the prom and worked hard, writing and tuning his guitar until he came up with something perfect: at least to him. He grabbed the wooden guitar, walke over to Cassie's cabin and knocked on the door.

He was were img typical camp clothes now; jeans and a orange camp shirt, his hair in a mess as he hasn't slept in a few days, though he still looked great.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 7/2/2013, 3:39 am

Cassiopeia was dreadful tired, but she smiled as Jackson came with a guitar to her bunk.

She knew that he was up to something—well, he had to! But why did he bring that guitar with him? Cassie started to flash ideas inside her mind…but somehow, they were incredibly crazy. Would Jackson try to sing a rock song? Would he try to play an incredibly hard song for guitar? Would he possibly bring that guitar to knock off monsters that suddenly pop out from her bunk’s wardrobe…urgh! What in the world was she thinking? Cassiopeia shook her head and tried to smile in vain as she looked at the wardrobe. She definitely wouldn’t see her wardrobe the same way now.

“So…what, now?” She said with a grin, looking at Jackson.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/3/2013, 6:35 pm

Jackson smiled, sitting next to her on her bunk. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to give you your early anniversary present" He told the daughter if ice as he strummed lightly on his guitar. He held his guitar pick between his fingers and strummed, humming along before starting to sing.

"I went to camp one summer, and met a girl named Cassie.
    She was a brilliant girl, one made of ice but a heart of gold.
    I was fire, sun and bright, we for together like day and night.

Oh! That icy girl, that wonderful Cassandra. She drove me crazy, froze me in love. And how I loved her, she was so perfect....so perfect.

I took her to my home, to the chill of winter. Ohio welcomed her warmly, and an adventure followed. We made the moments special, each and every one, we couldn't believe it was over when we were done. We came back to camp, and that's where we danced.

Oh! That icy girl, that wonderful Cassandra. She drove me crazy, froze me in love. And how I loved her, she was so perfect....so perfect.

I asked her out to prom, she nodded and said yes. She looked so amazing, standing in that dress. I managed to astound her, though I had no idea how. And here I am Cassie, singing to you now.

Oh! That icy girl, that wonderful Cassandra. She drove me crazy, froze me in love. And how I loved her, she was so perfect....so perfect."

He finished singing, and then finished strumming a few seconds later as he looked at her, waiting for her reaction.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 7/14/2013, 10:09 am

OOC: Thank you for the song! It's really nice! I have a question, though. Cassie's full name is Cassiopeia. Does Jackson really say 'Cassandra', not 'Cassiopeia'?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/14/2013, 10:37 am

OOC: sorry! He says whatever her name is
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 7/14/2013, 10:52 am

“Oh my gods,” Cassiopeia hugs Jackson as soon as he finished his song. “Except that my full name is Cassiopeia, not Cassandra, the song was perfect! I like the melodies! I like the lyrics! Oh, I love you!” She couldn’t think of anything to give him as a change of what he’d done today. She was fresh out of ideas…but she had to. Jackson had given her so much presents and she had given him none. At least none that is special…unless…

Mother, Cassie closed her eyes and hoped that her mother was listening to her. Please don’t let Dad know about this. Just this one time.

She took a deep breath and kissed him. Properly.

Her face was as red as a tomato, but she managed to clear her throat as she returned to sit on her bed. “I’ll be doomed…but…oh well. Remember, Jackson Delta, I’m doing this just once.”

OOC: I guess I'm going mad. Cassie's dad is going to kill me if he knoew about this. Just hope that Khione actually heard Cassie.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/14/2013, 11:04 am

Jackson smiled as they kissed for a fraction of a second, then looked at her as she sat back on her bunk. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" he whispered and put his hand on hers. "Thank you for liking the song, it took me a little while to write, but it was worth it" he told her as he sat alongside his cold girlfriend.

"We won't tell anyone about the kiss if you don't want" he whispered
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 7/16/2013, 1:20 am

Cassiopeia cleared her throat. She tried to answer, but the only sound that came from her mouth was ‘Hhmm—“ She shook her head in embarrassment. Give her a cool looking, super kind guy with a calm attitude…and she’ll be sitting with this kind of awkward silent, completely speechless.

“Uh…” Cassie tried her best to regain her usual mood, which was honestly, pretty hard. “Yes….uh, let’s…keep this a secret for a while. I’ll, uh, be doomed if anybody who knows my dad knows about this.” She looked at Jackson with pleading eyes…for she knew that even though it was worth it, it was still really risky. How long would she be grounded…she didn’t wanna know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:39 am