A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite)

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite) Empty Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite)

Post by Milocross 4/14/2013, 2:46 pm

kaitycat4 wrote:Eli slowly took off her clothes revealing her purple bikini. She looked at the guy who walked onto the beach. Her eyes widened and she ran into the water. She let her grey hair flow over her shoulders and he adjusted her eyepatch.

Corvus noticed a girl with a purple bikini and looked her up and down. She wasn't something you'd look twice at, but the eye patch did look pretty cool. He tossed his brass knuckles and everything in his pockets near a log so he wouldn't get them wet, and started wading in the water. He didn't care if his shorts got wet, so he went in a little deeper until it went up to his knees.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite) Empty Re: Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite)

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2013, 2:50 pm

Eli looke back at the guy an smiled shyly. She turne around an made sure her eye was fully covered. "You can be social Eli....you can." She whispered to herself in her German accent.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite) Empty Re: Frolicking in the sand (Private by invite)

Post by Break 4/14/2013, 2:52 pm

Sapphire walked in her back a lot better , Sapphire had bright blue jeweled bikini she was grinning and she was hoping her brother would be able to help the blind girl.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/14/2013, 3:06 pm

Corvus looked at the two girls and started comparing the two. One had a cute face, but the pink and blue in her hair ruined it. The girl with the eyepatch looked awesome already, but she seemed too shy to do anything. He kept looking back and fourth to determine which one was cuter, but he couldn't decide, so he just waded deeper into the water until it was up to his waist. It felt nice around his legs and shorts, it wasn't too warm and it wasn't too cool.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2013, 3:08 pm

Eli decided to test out her powers. She removed he eyepatch revealing her golden eye, it started to glow as a black hole that glowed purple appeared out of thin air. She reached in the whole and grabbed one of the weapons that was in it. She pulled out twin blades and smiled. "Cool!"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/14/2013, 3:15 pm

I stared at the boy and paused for a brief second.
    Suddenly a ball of aura no bigger than a bowling ball and no heavier than a tennis ball glistened at the tips of my fingers.
    I threw the ball at an unoccupied part of the seen and glanced at the boy but not a noticeable glance just a slight glance.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/14/2013, 3:30 pm

Corvus found nothing else to admire about the girls, so he decided that he wanted them to start admiring him. Corvus had always been a bit of an attention hog, so he started stretching his arms up so they would have a good view of his muscles. He looked around to see if there were any other girls, but it was just those two. He smirked and assumed they were trying to impress him with their powers and weapons, but he wouldn't make it that easy for them.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2013, 3:32 pm

Eli started to struggle, it was her first time using her powers. She put back the swords and closed up the hole. Her gold eye dimmed down. "Damn that's hard to do..." She groaned and rubbed her head feeling kinda woozy. She looked over at the guy to see he was flexing, she blushed and looked away.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/14/2013, 3:37 pm

I blushed and walked over to the water and had a playful grin on her face "Hello there!"Sapphire said a slow seductive tone.
    "So who might you be!"Sapphire said with a playful grin on her face
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/14/2013, 3:45 pm

Corvus looked down at the girl.

"Uh, my name is Corvus. Nice hair you got there."

Of course Corvus didn't really like her hair, but he didn't want her to get angry with him. It was a small white lie. He looked over at the other girl and started checking her out again.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/14/2013, 3:49 pm

"I can tell your lying and unicorn blood can take ages to wash out !"I said trying to waver the attention back to myself.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2013, 3:49 pm

Eli walked out of the water an found a palm tree. Her eye glowed gold and her hair started to blow in the breeze. She brought up one of her hands the tree went into the air following her hand. She took a deep breath trying not to faint. "Come on Eli....you can do this." She whispered to herself.
    Ooc: this is what she looks like btw

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/789852-Anime-Chat-Thread/page429
    She's the Laura bodewig one
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/14/2013, 4:44 pm

I paused for a second seeing the weak girl somone who had barley known me had helped me before.
    I ran over to the girl "do you need any ambrosia!"I asked concerned
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2013, 4:50 pm

She waved her off. "No I'm fine.... I can do this." She raised her hand higher and lifted the tree. Her eye glowed gold.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/28/2013, 3:41 pm

"Seriously don't outdo yourself!"I said helping by just flicking my finger
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/28/2013, 3:42 pm

The tree dropped right in front of her and she quickly put her eyepatch back on. "I'm fine." She snarled.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/30/2013, 7:23 pm

"Really chill!"I spoke calmly"you'll make yourself ill!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/1/2013, 10:20 pm

Eli quickly got up and left.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/12/2013, 1:18 pm

Sapphire left rather exhausted wiping sweat from my forehead

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:20 am