A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Adrian Jones~Epiales

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Adrian Jones~Epiales Empty Adrian Jones~Epiales

Post by OhMySparkles 4/15/2013, 11:17 pm

Name: Adrian -meaning "dark" or "dark one"- Jones (prefers not to use his mother's last name though)
    Eyes: Black (I know some people say black isn't a real eye color so, for those people, Dark grey). Sunken-looking eyes from minimal sleep at night
    Hair: Dirty blonde wavy hair
    Height: 5' 4" ish
    Body Type: Muscular, but not overly or bulging
    Skin Color: Fair, sometimes pale
    God Parent: Epiales~God of Nightmares
    Mortal Parent: Sara Jones
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: A dog named Night
    Talents: Climbing trees, swimming, having a poker face, confident, fast runner, secretly a good drawer but doesn't like to admit it/show it
    Weapon**: A Celestial bronze sword called Nightmare
    Flaws: Guarded, misunderstood, solemn, complex, Can be restless/impatient at times, lonely, not book smart
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none for right now(what would be a good power for him?...Still contemplating)

Life Before CHB*: Adrian had a bad life. It started when he was 8, abandoned by his mother for unknown reasons, and left with only a dog by his side. Together, Adrian and his dog, Night, traveled the streets in search of food, money, and a place to sleep. Adrian, named his dog Night for night was his favorite time, and the only safe time to travel. Well, it was his favorite time, until the nightmares came. They started when Adrian was 10, and haunted him with images of what he'd stolen (yes, he'd had to resort to stealing) and how it affected those families. He grew up in a poor town, so it affected them greatly. In truth, Adrian was not cold-hearted, so those nightmares made him very unhappy, wishing he could go back and give what he'd taken. But he had to do what he had to do in order to survive. The nightmares also replayed his mother leaving him, which just angered him. Along the way, Adrian encountered monsters, which he fought with only his street smarts, his dog, and whatever else he could find. It was a wonder he survived. One day, as dawn was approaching, Adrian saw a hill and a strawberry field and thought it would be a good resting place for the day. Walking up the hill, he was surprised by a satyr trotting down to greet him. Thus began his camp experience early in his 14th year of life, after about 6 years of living alone.

RP Example*: After choking down his breakfast, chugging his orange juice, and hastily picking up Nightmare, Adrian was really getting annoyed. He sped after the person or monster, whatever it was, into the woods. He suddenly slowed to a stop, looking around. Great, he thought. Now i'm lost. Sensing something in the trees, Adrian shouted, "Show yourself!" When that didn't work, he began to climb the tree where the rustle was coming from. Nobody messes with his dog and gets away with it. Finding nobody in the tree, he scanned the surrounding area, searching for the thief.

Any notes about your characters: Looks sad a lot, more reserved, haunted by nightmares of his own. Can be trusted, but doesn't seem like it from a first impression; you can probably tell why. Is adventurous, but doesn't go on many adventures due to lack of friends to go on them with. Inside, he wants to be friendly and be trusted, but can't bring himself to it for the most part. Possessive of his dog.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Adrian Jones~Epiales Empty Re: Adrian Jones~Epiales

Post by Blaze 4/17/2013, 7:46 pm

What do you mean by "guarded"?
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/17/2013, 11:39 pm

I mean, like....how to explain...He doesn't trust easily, he kinda guards himself, because of his mom and living alone for so long.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/18/2013, 4:23 am

(Are you sure it's Epiales and not Ephialtes?)
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/18/2013, 12:53 pm

No, it's Epiales, thanks though! At first, I got confused with both of them, too. Ugh, similar spelling! :P
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/18/2013, 3:36 pm

Okay, sorry XD It's just there are lots of Ephialtes in the greek mythology: the giants, the male counterpart of the empousai, the greek who is said to have betrayed the Spartans to the Persians during the battle of Thermopyles.....

So just ignore what I wrote :D
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/18/2013, 4:55 pm

Oh, well, I appreciate it. I only knew of the giant Ephialtes, anyway. Shows how much I know D:
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 4/18/2013, 7:27 pm

Approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content