A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Angel's Ice and Mortal's Fire

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Angel's Ice and Mortal's Fire Empty Angel's Ice and Mortal's Fire

Post by Komaeda 4/24/2013, 9:41 pm

I am making this up as I go along

Chapter 1

Words. They circle around me. But one day, they just stoped. When you think of words, what do you think of? Storys, Songs? All I think of is a far away memory. Each and every letter speaks with freedom. But right now, freedom doesnt get to speak its words. The words have gone black. The world has now been separated. The two people have now been at war for over a hundred years. They are more the same then different, but scream with different voices, and scream with different words. But who are these two different sides? The Gardians, and The Mortals, also known as good and evil. Enough of my rambling, its time to get to the story, My name is Silver Bell, a southern angel from the frozen wastelands. While the other Gardians, angels, elves, and fairys get battle plans. I hide my wings under my sweater, in the mortal world. Maybe mortals are just as good as gardians. Well I was dead wrong.
    I broke from my slumber, by a crackling whip. Its burn made my skin purple and began to bleed. " Wake up slave. " A voice ordered. I just mumbled and roled over. " NOW! " The voiced yelled again. I finally got up at the crack of another whip. " Drakmin leave alone. " I mumbled still trying to sit up straight. " Silver bell is it let me make this quick. GET YOUR BUTT ON OVER HEAR AND START PULLING WEEDS! " Drakmin yelled. " What makes you think I will do what you say? " I ask siting up on the pile of hay. " Because, YOU ARE MY SLAVE! NOW GET TO WORK! " " Not the way I see it. " I mumble. " WHAT WAS THAT? " " Nothing. " I walk out to the field and started to pluck weeds from the ground. Before I knew it, it was dark and the stars were out once again. The Gardians made the days and nights shorter because of the mortals betrayal. I looked in the sky the stars twinkled. I staired at my jacket, I could go back when ever I wanted. I tryed to speak out to my brothers and sisters up in the stars, but all was herd, was the twinkling of the stars, no words were spoken.

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 8:50 am