A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Willow
Kendall
Rachel
Jordan
Fist of Shadows
9 posters

Fist of Shadows's Characters

Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fist of Shadows's Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Fist of Shadows's Characters

Post by Kristal Meth 3/23/2010, 9:13 pm

approved
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Fist of Shadows's Characters - Page 4 Empty New charrie (already paid for)

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/28/2010, 12:30 pm

Name: Kyon Suzumia
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent:Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Haruhi Suzumia
    Country of Origin: Japan
    Pets: Snake
    Talents: Metal working, wood working
    Skills: Using his hidden blade
    Weapon: Hidden blade, he wears a gauntlet and the knife comes out of the part of a wrist
    Flaws: Temper, Anger issues, hard to make friends with, social impaired, can't work with Marble
    Powers(must relate to god parent): Can shape metal with full concentration and silence by his mind, only a small amount before fainting
    Life Before CHB*: He lived in a lower middle classed house, he had a little sister and no friends. His only friend was his satyr in human form. He got bullied by everyone at school since he didn't like fighting back. One day he made a steel blade that looked like a glove and carried it everywhere since he doesn't go through metal detectors. He got caught in one and got attacked by a horde of skeletons, his satyr acted quick and threw him a checental bronze blade, it took a few seconds to put it in and he destroyed all of him. He never trusted anyone but his satyr ever again.
    RP Example*:I sit on the hill and watch my dad drive away. This was supposed to be a father-son trip! I can't believe dad just tricked me. I sit down and wipe the tears from my face. I don't feel like going anywhere, so I create a fire in front of me with a few sticks and sit there.
    Any notes about your characters: He hates people
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 3/28/2010, 12:37 pm

Approved.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Fist of Shadows's Characters - Page 4 Empty New charrie

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/9/2010, 9:41 pm

Name: John Smith
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'13"
    Body Type: Really really thin
    Skin
    Color: White
    God Parent: Njörðr - God of sea, wind, fish, and wealth.
    Mortal Parent: Steve Smith
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: Doggie, Border collie still being trained
    Talents: Great at dog training,
    Skills:Simple dagger fighting, Awesome with bows.
    Weapon**: Bow, or a dagger
    Flaws: People usually hate his accent, He only likes Egyiptions and Norses, ALWAYS has tea or water to drink or he gets very very sick since that's what he grew up with, he isn't good at making friends
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Able to breathe in water and do control of water for at most 30 minutes a day, anything after that drains him majorly
    Life Before CHB*:John lived with his Mom in a terrible apartment. The Mom had a part time job, and didn't make that much money. John lived in the bad side of town. His Mother than gave up on him, and kicked him out of the house when he turned 13. John decided to live with his friend, and his parents. Gladly, the parents let John stay with them, until they can put him into a foster home. A few weeks later, a satyr told John to come with him. He first refused too, but then finally decided to follow the satyr. The satyr told him about his immortality and about the Greek Gods. John first was shocked, and refused to listen to him, until the Satyr told him that he would have a new home to go to. That home would be Camp HalfBlood.

RP Example*:I sat on the couch, waiting for my Mom to get home. The apartment smelled like smoke from my Mothers cigarette. "Probably at the bar with another bum again.." I mutter, turning the channel on our cheap TV. My mother finally came home and slammed the door behind her. "Get out." She ordered to me. I looked at her like she was crazy. "What?" I exclaim. "Just get out of here!" She cries, her voice turning hoarse. I stood up and said. "No." She grabbed me by the neck,and opened the apartment door. "And don't come back John!" She says, tears falling from her eyes. She slams the apartment door and locks me out. I stood there in the hallway, bewildered.

Any notes about your characters: He HATES greeks

Last edited by Sg42 on 7/9/2010, 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 7/9/2010, 9:44 pm

Did you get an extra slot?
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/9/2010, 9:50 pm

This is replacing Jacob remember?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/9/2010, 9:51 pm

Oh yeah. xD

Add another flaw or two.

What's the most powerful thing he can make water do?
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/9/2010, 10:02 pm

edited and a 3 inch my 24 inch stream of water
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/9/2010, 10:02 pm

Approved.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Fist of Shadows's Characters - Page 4 Empty Hola, Como esta?

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/18/2010, 2:36 pm

Name: Jacob Smith
    Eyes: Blue
    Height:5'10"
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin
    Color: Pale
    God Parent:Artemis
    Mortal Parent:John smith
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets:none
    Talents:Can do hand stands and plays guitar
    Skills:Advanced Bow skills
    Weapon**: Bow "Boten anna" That changes into a pocket watch
    Flaws: Does anything for a girl, not willing to ever give up, Short temper,
    Powers(must
    relate to god parent; optional):None
    Life Before CHB*: It was a tough life always moving. Though he always had the girls since he did anything for him. Including cheating for tests for them, being a step stool, giving away stuff. Once he let a girl bite off a piece of his skin since he thought girls were harmless. It might have been tougher dealing with the girls then moving.
    RP Example*: I walk into my new school, feeling this month will really be the best one. I go to my assigned locker and put in the combination. A girl walks up to me "Hey pretty boy, wanna give me your combo?" She asked. Reluctantly, he gives her a piece of paper with him combination on it. The girl winks at him and walks away, feeling good he puts his cell phone and his bag in his locker. Later that day he found his cell gone and he just thinks it exploded and walks away.
    Any
    notes about your characters:

Last edited by Sg42 on 7/18/2010, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2010, 2:39 pm

It's ARTEMIS.

Sheesh.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/18/2010, 2:40 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/18/2010, 2:43 pm

Approved.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Fist of Shadows's Characters - Page 4 Empty Already Haz the slot

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/21/2011, 8:11 am

Name: Akali, Fist of Shadows
    Hair:Black
    Height: 5'2"
    Body Type: Slender, toned
    Skin Color: White, tanned
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Andreas, Fist of Shadows
    Country of Origin: ???
    Pets: None
    Talents: She knows the ways with equilibrium.
    Weapon**: Dual Kamas
    Flaws:Thinks she can win every fight, athsma, not the most friendly person in the world.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*:There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Akali is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Pruning the Tree - eliminating those who threaten the equilibrium of Valoran.

A prodigal martial artist, Akali began training with her mother as soon as she could make a fist. Her mother's discipline was relentless and unforgiving, but predicated on the fundamental principle: ''We do that which must be done.'' When the Kinkou inducted her into the order at the age of fourteen, she could slice a dangling chain with a chop of her hand. There was no question - she would succeed her mother as the Fist of Shadow. She has had to do much in this role which others might find morally questionable, but to her it is in service of her mother's inviolable doctrine. She used to work with her fellows Shen and Kennen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.
    RP Example*:Akali looked around her, scanning the battlefield, seeing everyone dead. She stood cautiosly, getting out of her famed battle stance. She put away her kamas and paced the battlefield, waiting for her mother. Waiting for hours, she finally finds a body that looks oddly like.... Her very own mother, she must have killed her in the midst of battle. She was a good teacher, and mother because of her discipline tied with her ability to forgive. She was silent for days, eating only enough to survive. She then found a camp, one that seemed strange at first glance, swordplay and strawberries. She chuckled for the first time in her life and entered.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 7/21/2011, 11:05 am

Approved
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Fist of Shadows's Characters - Page 4 Empty The dude the son/daughter of that other dude Now finished!

Post by Fist of Shadows 10/29/2011, 5:58 pm

Name: Ashley Copenhaver
    Hair: Dirty blonde, just past shoulder length, silky smooth.
    Height:4'8"
    Body Type: Slender, toned, muscular to the point that it's firm but not buldgy.
    Skin Color: Pale.
    Greek God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Erin Copenhaver
    Country of Origin: Germany
    Pets: Bunny Rabbit.
    Talents: She runs. Really, really ridiculously fast.
    Weapon**: Leather gloves, enchanted with endurance.
    Flaws: Sprinting tires her very quickly, making her only use it in dire situations, after 30 seconds of sprinting she needs to sleep in the next few minutes or she faints. She is sometimes a little to friendly to people that she shouldn't really be friendly to. She's really squishy, as in she gets hurt like... like a peach.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Even more endurance.
    Life Before CHB*: She trained in tai-chi making her energy balanced, she learned to meditate at least once a day for at least 10 minutes. The way she meditates isn't the traditional way, she does do it sitting down, but she does it hugging her knees looking at her shoes. She never really had an arch enemy, but the people who did pick a fight with her tended to end up in the nurses office patching up to get ready to get into the ambulance, and going to the hospital for either several bruises in bones, muscles, and the most common, the outer layer of skin. She lived life with a family in the lower middle class, they never wanted more money because they believed that the more money you have, the more you rely on having it. But, they still wanted to survive with some luxury. Her mother married a regular dude, an engineer after moving to America. They relied on him to fix all of the things for luxury, while the mother did all if not most of the basic necessities.
    RP Example*: I walk into school, my backpack slouched behind me, barely awake like any other human being. A person who I didn't know approached me, "He- hello." I said. The person said nothing, it was hard to tell if they were male or female. Their appearance startled her, it was the first person she couldn't tell. They said hello and she stuttered again "I.. am.. Ashley." He didn't respond.
    Any notes about your characters: Yeah
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2011, 8:01 pm

So... she just has a lot of endurance.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 10/29/2011, 8:01 pm

Yep, and she's fast :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2011, 8:02 pm

So she can endure lots of pain... and she gets injuries like bruises easily?
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 10/29/2011, 8:03 pm

No, she has like a lot of stamina
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2011, 8:07 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:08 pm