A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Kimimae
kaitycat4
QMeetsWorld
Haiden
sienna
Perca
Steve Rogers
Doug The Turtle
Blaze
Jasper
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
LiaZee
Tromokratis
Not_The_Only_One
Holly
SilverMoon
tyler oakley
Josh
Princess Amy
23 posters

Walking through the fields

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Walking through the fields - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking through the fields

Post by Holly 4/6/2013, 8:49 pm

Lamount shrugged "don't really have one...well maybe knife throwing"
    LiaZee
    LiaZee

Female
    Number of posts : 507
    Registration date : 2012-06-03

Post by LiaZee 4/6/2013, 11:38 pm

Juliet notices a person sobbing, refusing to let her inner Aphrodite rudeness to kick in she walks over to the person. "Hello?" She asks softly.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/8/2013, 9:55 pm

Hello, my name is...

Nathan Revin Martins

Nathan walked into the strawberry field, glancing at the little red dots as the bushes of strawberries continued out into the horizon. Nathan hadn't been here since Mathenee gave him a tour of camp. He could still remember the words that he said about the Aphrodite cabin. "And there's the Aphrodite cabin, ah." Nathan had a small dislike for the cabin, but he accepted the kids, nonetheless. He didn't want to leave anybody out, of course.

He walked through the paths made in between each column of strawberries for about ten minutes until he reached the end. He sat down on a large rock at the end of the row of strawberries and watched the sun set.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 4/8/2013, 10:02 pm

Ciara:

I slowly wandered through the field, it was good to be alone. I felt some much more at peace when I was on my own. I did like the company of others, but it was just so awkward, being on my own, however, I could feel whatever I wanted, think about whatever I wanted and do whatever I wanted. I didn't have to make any compromises with other people.
    I began to wonder along, whistling a soft blues tune to myself and thinking of the lyrics in my head, not saying them. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking though, I was just focusing on the tune, and occasionally grabbing a strawberry and eating it. They weren't washed, but I wasn't too fussed. I didn't realise I had reached the end though, and embarrassingly, I tripped on a stone and landed right in front of a large rock. "Ow." I gasped.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/8/2013, 10:13 pm

Hello, my name is...

Nathan Revin Martins

Nathan noticed a shadow walking closer to him. He put his hand on his sword, just in case. He soon saw that the figure was a girl, and she was walking a bit too close to a stone. "Watch-" It was too late, she had already tripped and fell. He stood up in front of her and held out his hand to help her up. "You okay?" He asked her.
    LiaZee
    LiaZee

Female
    Number of posts : 507
    Registration date : 2012-06-03

Post by LiaZee 4/8/2013, 10:14 pm

Juliet walked aimlessly around having no one to talk to or anything to do. She grumbled quietly to herself complaining about how she would've been so much more better off staying with her dad. Juliet sighed to herself. "No need to give yourself a pity party Thais," She whispered to herself.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female
    Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/9/2013, 10:13 pm

As I see another camper swiping some of the fruits in the field out of the corner of my eye, slowly and calmly put my book away. For what I knew, the camp's cover story is the Delphi Strawberry Service which sold strawberries as the name implies. A few strawberries weren't going to hurt anyone, but I didn't want this person to make their food source the field. I hope she doesn't turn it into a habit.

When I decide I should remind this girl of the reasons of this field, I come up to the girl looking down. When I look upon her face, I smile jubilantly. "Hiya!" Though I should have stayed away seeing as there was a bit of displeasure on this person's face, my need for order and curiosity won me out.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Post by Jasper 4/9/2013, 10:23 pm

She looked up at the girl "Hi" She said removing her hand from the grape vines and put it up in a half wave. How could she just walk up to her like that? She asked herself I mean really... She continued. the nerve of her. I thought I was putting a good "Leave me alone face" And why did she have to look up from her book to see her? She kept talking realizing she was shifting the entire time, from leg to leg, and brushing her hair randomly, with her hand. "Hi.." Said said again, with a little resent in her voice, which she didn't want to.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/9/2013, 10:28 pm

"Um, you said that already," I pointed out a bit shyly. "Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot when I say this," Then I put my hands on my hips and put on a more serious face. Still the serious face had a bit of a joking around look to it. "But, I just want to make sure that no makes it a habit to eat out of these fields."
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/9/2013, 10:34 pm

"Why?" She asked confused, wich made her sound a little snobby. "I mean, why can't we?" She asked trig to keep a nice welcoming tone. She moved her hand through the vines again, taking a grape out. She didn't even realize she took it and stopped herself half-way eating it. She smiled shyly "Sorry she said and threw on top of some other grape bunch.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/9/2013, 11:21 pm

"Heh, sorry. I eat out of these fields, too. I just hope everyone doesn't make it a habit. Then where would that leave camp? I guess still with fruits, but . . . Eh. I have a habit for rambling and ranting for all the wrong reasons. Continue, but i just have a strong love of this camp. I worry a bit too much." My expression became more relaxed as I explained my useless rants. I hoped it didn't become an awkward moment. Or maybe it already was. I pushed up my glasses as I always did in an odd situation. Whether awkward, unusual, or embarrassed, it seemed to be a habit when things got weird. "Sorry to disturb you" I quickly apologized.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/10/2013, 4:00 pm

"Yea, its all right....I also think that..." She said shyly, pushing in glasses that were about to fall off. "Hy im Alexis, and you are?" She said sensing an awkward moment, and felt like she could change that a little. She raised her hand in front of her to shake hands, while she told Alexis her name. "And its all right, im always doing things wrong..." She said frowning, holding out her hand still.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/10/2013, 5:21 pm

Blaze wrote:

Hello, my name is...

Nathan Revin Martins

Nathan noticed a shadow walking closer to him. He put his hand on his sword, just in case. He soon saw that the figure was a girl, and she was walking a bit too close to a stone. "Watch-" It was too late, she had already tripped and fell. He stood up in front of her and held out his hand to help her up. "You okay?" He asked her.

I slowly looked up and saw a boy towering over me. He had a sword with him too, why would he need that here? In the strawberry fields? Cause all battle's happened there... I then thought about it and realised I had my coin in my pocket, so I couldn't really say much... He was holding his hand out to me too. I extended mine, slowly at first, watching him, waiting to see if was about to do something else. He didn't, so I placed my hand in his and started to rise. "I... I... I'm f... fine." I stuttered, cursed nerves. Why must I always be so awkward? "I... I'm C... Ciara. A... And thanks." I said to him as I stood up and straightened out my clothing.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/12/2013, 10:19 pm

"You're welcome. Anyways, 'ello, my name is Nathan. Nathan Revin Martins. Nice to meet you Ciara. It's not everyday I meet new people. I don't usually...talk to people. Sorry if the sword looks intimidating to you. I take it everywhere I go, just in case something happens. Y'know, demigod scent and Ares kids, the usual, mate," Nathan said, his Australian accent showing a bit. It didn't usually kick in much, but he learned to hide it in his year of being at camp.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/12/2013, 10:29 pm

"I'm Rylie," I said taking Alexis's hand. Though I noticed a frown on her face that mad me a bit worried. "Don't worry, I'm always messing up, too." I cheerfully smiled. I tried to keep a positive a negative environment for my own sake. I desired to not be emotional today, but you can't exactly change a large characteristic of your personality. Stuck with words, I randomly say "Weather's nice today, isn't it?"
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/13/2013, 7:43 am

"Yea.." She said annoyed, not really caring about the weather. She didn't care if it was raining, she'd still be outside. The weather didn't bother her at all, unless people ask her about it. Why am I still here? she asked herself suddenly. I mean really, why didn't I already leave this field and back to my cabin? She continued Is it because want a new friend? She asked herself wanting to leave, but the urge to stay was stronger. "So who's your god parent?"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/13/2013, 4:01 pm

Blaze wrote:"You're welcome. Anyways, 'ello, my name is Nathan. Nathan Revin Martins. Nice to meet you Ciara. It's not everyday I meet new people. I don't usually...talk to people. Sorry if the sword looks intimidating to you. I take it everywhere I go, just in case something happens. Y'know, demigod scent and Ares kids, the usual, mate," Nathan said, his Australian accent showing a bit. It didn't usually kick in much, but he learned to hide it in his year of being at camp.

I smiled when I heard his Australian accent, even if you had never been to Australia, you could always recognise their accents. I took out my coin and showed it to him, "D... don't worry about it. I... I have m... mine too."I took my coin out and then I flicked it into the air and it transformed out into my short-sword. I held it for a moment like that, then flicked the base of it and it shrunk back down into a coin, which I proceeded to place back in my pocket. "So what brings you out to the f...fields?" I asked him, then kicked myself for having my stupid nerves. All I wanted to do was have a normal conversation, but my nerves kept getting the better of me and I sounded like a fool with all my stuttering. It wouldn't have surprised me if he wanted to leave right now... I seemed like such an idiot.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/14/2013, 5:53 pm

"Athena," I answer politely but slightly reluctantly. Athena kids usually don't have powers, and I don't like to let my weaknesses be known. I'm always slightly wary, sometimes a little to much so. I'm not exactly the wisest sometimes, so I like to be extra cautious when I remember. I'm a bit of an oddball for an Athena kid. "You?"
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/14/2013, 5:57 pm

"Thanatos." She answered quickly. Nobody really liked the daughters and sons of the underworld, but who did? Death isn't the most settling thing in the world. And we weren't the smartest either. Unlike the Athena kids who were very smart. And they were nicer to people other than us. And they were nicer looking, except the Aphrodite kids who were very nice looking. She had nothing of these things except one stupid power she didn't even like to do. She didn't even have a home out of camp half blood.

Last edited by Jasper on 4/14/2013, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/14/2013, 6:00 pm

"Oh!" I say slightly excitedly. Whenever I found a connection with someone, no matter how tiny, I get unreasonably elated. "I know a daughter of Thanatos. She's a real cool kid. I think the study of death is really interesting, and being a demigod just lets me know exactly what happens after death. Oh dear. I'm rambling on." I say happily and interested in the topic at hand.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/14/2013, 6:15 pm

Alexis smiled slightly, She was glad that this girl actually liked death, or to study it. "Yea don't worry, I like to talk about it to.." She said scratching her head, and shifted on her left foot. "Um, would you like to um, sit on the ground....." She said wanting to do something other that just stand "Or walk" She added quickly "And talk about death, or something else." She said nervously. She could actually make a friend out of her. Not that she didn't have friends, just a newer one. Even though she made a friend earlier today. Its always good to make new friends She said in her head, more as in a question.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/14/2013, 6:20 pm

"A walk would be nice, or whatever you would like." I respond confidently, hearing the nervousness in Alexis's voice. I like to be sure of myself when others are not, so we don't have two people awkwardly standing around mumbling to ourselves, pretending it is a conversation. "So what are your views on death, like so we all have our appointed time, or is it just coincidental?" Being a child of Thanatos doesn't mean they all have their own hive mind on death. I feel each kid is entitled to their opinion, and I'd like to find out what it is aside from their god parent.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/14/2013, 6:32 pm

"Um." She said thinking, happy that she decided what to do. Since she would never be able to pick on where to go. "I think its appointed time. You know the time when death, or my dad, Thanatos, comes, because your on his list." She said trying to explain, but thought she did terrible at doing it. "I-I mean..." She said thinking of a way to continue, leaving her mouth wide open, but sadly couldn't find one. She closed her mouth and blushed a little, seeming the opposite of smart.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/14/2013, 6:39 pm

"Hmm, that's interesting," I say, jealous in my mind. I could never think of an explanation quickly when it came to philosophical questions. Even I had been an agnostic before I learned of being a demigod. But I wasn't even entirely sure if I was an agnostic or not. I needed to sort out my thoughts. Seriously, what kind of a person am I that I can't even answer me own questions. "I'm not sure what I think. I study on what others think until I come up with an explanation that would make sense and fit with the rest of the answers to questions," I state. "But since there are oracles, I think that having an appointed time would make sense saying as they can read the future so possibly your dad can determine it or maybe he's told it by the oracles? I'm not sure. But having an appointed time would make you want to know your death date and possibly how you end. It's not the best to dwell on so I try not to think about that possibility so much. But, I still take it into account."
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 4/14/2013, 6:51 pm

She was smiling slightly and shaking her head slowly up and down, as if hearing everything she said. But she didn't hear everything. She was somewhat adhd , she had to do something, or couldn't listen well. For the most part she was singing a random song in her head up to the point when she heard 'your dad'. "Yea, I would not like to know when I die, where I die, thats just creepy. And somebody might spend there life trying to prevent it , right?" She asked for reassurance that she was speaking sense, or just blabbering about something that she had no idea in. But she had to know about death, if she didn't she would be really dumb. If an Athena kid knew more about death than she did she'd be alright, but what about an Aphrodite kid? If they knew more then she was dumb. I guess I'll have to find an Aphrodite kid soon. She told herself, remembering her friend from today. She's Aphrodite, right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:19 am