A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+43
Lauren
Shade
Aves
John Samarintos
Alpha Wolf
Bucky Barnes
Dez the Soul Reaver
horselover96
xXVickyXx
proxyboy
Jules_Mcguelz
Kendall
Pjo27
princesskira
BlackHawk
John
magnetonrobo
Wisey
amber worth
daddeme
Robsidion
A.M.
Evimero
Oli_Paxton
Princess Amy
J.D.
Kat The Reject
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
QMeetsWorld
kaitycat4
Haiden
Poptart
Gravity
Death Pony
GwrachSeren
communist
Holly
SilverMoon
Doug The Turtle
pilot
Fighter
LiaZee
47 posters

The Sandy Beach

Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

The Sandy Beach - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sandy Beach

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 2:29 am

"Nope? How do you play?" I asked and looked at him super excited. I had never even heard of this game before.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 6/18/2013, 2:49 am

"Well, normally, you're in a group and two people are picked to go into a closet and they have to stay in there for seven minutes and they're supposed to kiss and the goal is to make them fall in love." I explained simply. "But it doesn't have to be a closet; it could be anywhere."
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 2:53 am

"Seven minutes...that's a long time right?" I asked trying to understand. "What's a closet?" I asked confused at tilted my head. There we're a few things that I understood perfectly though and that was kissing and falling in love and it made me want to play this game now even more.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 6/18/2013, 3:11 am

I nodded. "That is a long time. " I said, and laughed when she asked what a closet was. "It's a part of a room where people put their clothes or shoes." I explained. It was hard to describe a closet.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 3:16 am

"Oh uh I've never had a closet before...or shoes." I said thinking about it. "So are we going to play here or somewhere like a closet?" I asked taking one of his hands and lacing our fingers together. I was secretly hoping he wanted to go somewhere that wasn't the beach. I always had wanted to leave the beach but it was scary by myself but now that Hesketh was here it could be an adventure.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 6/18/2013, 3:38 am

I smiled, and realized I knew that. I'd seen her past. She wasn't one for following normal life styles. I shrugged. "We could go to somewhere else, I suppose. " i said, and thought about where we might go.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 3:42 am

My eyes lit up a little as he mentioned leaving the beach. "Okay! Where should we go?" I asked not knowing my way around camp because well I lived at the beach.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 6/18/2013, 4:10 am

I thought for a bit longer and finally decided. "We can go into the forest!" I said, smiling.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 4:13 am

"Okay!" I said super excited and stood up. "Lets go play 7 whatever." I giggled happily not caring that the forest was scary.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 6/18/2013, 4:30 am

I stood up after her and took her hand, smiling. "Yes, let's." I said, and starting walking towards the forest.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 4:35 am

"Yay! I'm super excited!" I said and walked out with him bouncing excitedly as we walked, holding his hand tightly.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1260
    Registration date : 2010-03-30

Post by A.M. 6/18/2013, 1:35 pm

Haiden wrote:Gage couldn't help but laugh. The girl was clever yet witty. He found that to be very interesting. As she introduced herself as Kelly, he nodded with a smile. "Nice to meet you, mate. I'm, besides Mr. Stares-At-Girls, Gage. Gage Gavin. Son of Demeter." He stood up from his place and wiped the sand that was sticking to the back of his pants. With a little bit of sand still stuck to his hand, he held out his hand to Kelly for her to shake.

Kelly smirked and looked at his book, trying to catch a glimpse of the title.
    He did seem like a nice guy and the fact he knew what a book was, sure made him score points in her consideration. She smiled and shook his hand. "I think I'd rather call you Mr.Stares-At-Girls. Just to keep girls at bay and all of that. You know, keeping them save."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 11:05 pm

Nikole marched down to the beach grumbling about how her heels sunk in the sand. She took them off and resorted to just walking barefoot. The sand was good for feet anyway. She just hoped that Kiki could help her find someone to go to the dance with...Nikki Dylan has never once in her life been dateless. She wasn't going to start now.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 6/18/2013, 11:09 pm

Kiki walked onto the sand, her heels in her hands. "What kind of a guy are you looking for?" She laid out a towel on the warm sand and took off her dress revealing her bronze flat stomach.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 11:45 pm

Nikki placed her towel beside Kiki's and sat down after taking off her over dress. Her arms were wrapped around her stomach. Actually, Nikole's stomach was extremely muscular from so many sports (yes, she played sports), but she felt very insecure about her six-pack. She was afraid that somehow her image would be ruined.

"I don't know, Kiki. Someone that I could put up with for one night. Easy to get rid off when I'm done flaunting him off, y'know?" Nikki rummaged through her purse and retrieved a tiny container of fresh fruit. She popped a grape in her mouth and offered some to Kiki.

"Want one?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/18/2013, 11:49 pm

Kiki shook her head. "No thank you." She but her lip and looked at the crashing waves. "So definitely not a ares guy...mabye a Hermes or Eros." Kiki nodded.

Ooc: should you get somebody to play the guy?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 11:59 pm

Nikki shrugged and continued eating her fruit. The ocean looked nice and cool today. But, no. Not if people were going to see her prancing around with muscular body. Well, she wasn't a big giant Helga or anything. Still, though.

"I really couldn't care less. Oh...definitely not an Athena boy. Nuh-uh. No way." She frowned at the thought and bit into a strawberry.

Ooc: I don't even know. *falls into ditch*
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/19/2013, 12:08 am

"Why not? " Kiki turned to her and snatched a strawberry. "I like Athena boys...they always give you what you want." She giggle and nibbled on the strawberry.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2013, 3:49 pm

Nikki smiled back at her and shrugged.

"They're too goody-goody and boring. Oh, my gods, I dated this one Athena guy for nearly two days and the whole thing was a disaster. He was too nervous to go outside of camp, too caught up in his work to kiss me. He even ditched me to go study some 'new type of bacteria' or something." Nikki finished off her strawberry and rolled her eyes. That boy had to be World's Worst Boyfriend. The thought, however, did bring a giggle to Nikole's lips.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/19/2013, 3:53 pm

Kiki giggled. "It couldn't have been as bad as my Ares boyfriend." Kiki rolled her eyes and laughed. "The guy was way to busy tryin to protect me that we didn't do anything! And as a first date...he took me to the weaponry to sharpen his swords...he was a good kisser when he actually would kiss me." Kiki giggled and snatched another strawberry.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2013, 4:37 pm

"Mm, hon' let me tell you something." Nikole popped a cherry into her mouth, twirling the stem between her index finger and thumb. Wow, Nikki actually felt like she had a friend here. Y'know, being at camp doesn't give you enough popularity like those mortal schools did. There it was like they worshiped you, whereas here it was normal to see the beautiful daughter or son of some love god or goddess prancing around.

"If you really want attention, I'd say the mortal guys are the best. However, they are too fragile. Like, you can barely take them anywhere. Humans just don't work like we do." Nikki adjusted her sunglasses and sighed.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/19/2013, 4:58 pm

Kiki laughed. "Tell me about it." She laid down and put on her black ray bands. She smiled and let the suns rays hit her golden body. "I guess we will have to wait until some guys come along."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2013, 6:57 pm

"I hate waiting." Nikki made a face while she propped herself up with her elbows and soaked in the sun. Maybe her cinnamon skin tone would actually change. She hated how everyone else with her skin tone could actually get darker or lighter, even sunburned, on command, but her skin stayed one constant color. Nikki opened a small bottle of water and drank a bit, then proceeded to wait. This was useless. Like the perfect guy would just walk on by. As if.

Ooc: Speaking of perfect guys, CONNER FINALLY GOT APPROVED ASDFGHJKL
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/19/2013, 7:08 pm

Ooc: tvrvachrhthrbddhf RP?

Bic: Kiki smiled knowing that she was stressing. "Don't worry doll...you'll have a boy in no time."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2013, 7:20 pm

Nikki laughed grimly, her poker face in play.

"I'm not worrying. I'm just wondering why there's barely anyone worth my trouble at the beach today..." Nikole frowned, then immediately stopped. Frowning caused wrinkles and wrinkles meant getting old. Aging was not something of Nikki's to-do list now or ever.

Ooc: Okey dokey. YOU POST FIRST. WHERE?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:25 am