A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

flipping through pages (private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

flipping through pages (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: flipping through pages (private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/21/2013, 5:04 pm

flipping through pages (private) - Page 2 A82d3bdd-062d-4c18-a613-e52992965ed6_zps58bd0e05

Emma shrugged when Preston talked about her siblings. She knew that she should be offended, but she wasn't really. "That's pretty much how I would describe the,, to be honest." Emma really didn't belong in her family. She didn't need to think it. She knew it. Emma had heard it enough from her siblings. They pushed her around, trying to get her angry, but she wouldn't get angry. Emma tried to be intimidating like them, but she wasn't. Emma didn't really care, though. The daughter of Zelos didn't want to be like her siblings. She wanted to be like herself.

Emma tuned back into the conversation when Preston started talking about where he was from. Emma's jaw dropped. "I am so jealous! My only time in New York was on my way here!" Emma was the kind of girl who had plans to pack up and move to New York City the day after she graduated. She'd already done one of NYADA's mock auditions and would have gotten accepted. "I'm from a stupid small town in Alabama." Emma rolled her eyes and sneered, "Youngsville." The name did not accurately represent the town. Almost everyone who lived there was over the age of 50. Not exactly young. Her school had about 500 people and most of them were white trash farm workers. Emma and Miles had gone to a fancy academy about an hour away when they lived at home, so it was a little better, but still not great. Emma really didn't like thinking of home. She was so jealous of Preston's. Emma left.

ooc: Sorry it's been taking me a while to get back. I have two HUGE projects due this week but I should be less stressed soon!
    ooc 2.0: I had Emma leave but if you ever get back just lemme know and I'll have her leave wherever she is!!

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:47 am