A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
nix
Doug The Turtle
kaitycat4
Adori
8 posters

welcome to the new age || CLOSED

Adori
    Adori

Female
    Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

welcome to the new age || CLOSED Empty welcome to the new age || CLOSED

Post by Adori 5/11/2013, 11:06 am

100 word minimum please :3
    welcome to the new age || CLOSED Tumblr_mbr1hye6uR1qkdght welcome to the new age || CLOSED Tumblr_mbr1ilNNoM1qkdght

Seems like a seven...nah, I'll give her a six. Too much makeup, good god. Ephraim watched as a girl strutted past him, looking her up and down head to toe as he took a sip from his chocolate milkshake. It was a Saturday afternoon and Ephraim had nothing to do. So what does he decide to busy himself with? Yep, that's right, rating girls from a scale of 1-10 while drinking an ice cold chocolate milkshake. The Mess Hall was probably his favorite place around camp because it had two things that he absolutely loved: Food and a bunch of girls coming in and out. Of course, he rated these girls in his thoughts and not out loud (he wasn't risking a slap on the face), but he definitely gave the top rated girls a wink or a little crooked smile. He received some rolling of the eyes and the snappy "in your dreams" come back, but he didn't mind. He knew deep inside that he somewhat made their day...or at least he hope he did. Didn't girls like it when a guy pays attention to them?

He was sitting outside of the Mess Hall on a wooden bench that was parked right near the entrance. It was the perfect spot. Dressed in beige slacks and a collared blue, red, and yellow shirt, he looked as if he belonged in a rich and fancy private school. This was definitely not something that he would wear in public, but today he was feeling a bit crazy. Besides, this might make people notice him more. You never see a kid dressed up in a private-school uniform looking outfit around Camp Half Blood do you? Nope. His Mom packed the outfit for him in his bag thinking that he "might need it for special occasions." He didn't know what kind of situations, but he guessed his Mom thought that there might be some event that he would need a nice outfit to go to. Ephraim didn't know what kind of event, but he did hear rumours of a Prom that was going to happen sometime in June. Whoop-ie.

Slurping the last of his chocolate milkshake, he let out a satisfied sigh and threw the empty cup into the trash. "Swish!" He said in triumph as the cup fell right into the hole of the trash can. Leaning back onto the bench, he crossed his arms over his chest and glanced around to find someone to talk to. Making friends came easy to him and he was dying to talk to someone. Another girl holding a Captain America notebook entered the Mess Hall, and she caught his attention for a split second, but he shook his head and went back to finding someone. She likes Captain America...I give her a six. Gods, he's so useless. He became quite bored after a while and decided to see how far he can count until he finds someone to talk to.

"1....2....3...4...5.."

Last edited by Adori on 5/11/2013, 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

welcome to the new age || CLOSED Empty Re: welcome to the new age || CLOSED

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 3:43 pm

Ooc: can rp with you?
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 3:58 pm

Danny Walks in and sits beside him "Hello,Why are staring at girls Dude?Just get a girlfriend But i don't have one so you might not want to listen to me.Anyways,I'm Danny son of Apollo It's nice to meet you i guess."He starts to give people a 1-10 with him a he gave this one girl an 9 "Oh,By the way what's your name dude?"He taps his foot on the ground His song still stuck in his head."I really like the music goes in my head."He starts to play his guitar to the music in his mind.

OOC:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOatp-OCw3E

Last edited by Harry Potter on 5/11/2013, 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/11/2013, 4:08 pm

OOC: Hey guys, just so you know, I require a 100 word count limit so if you would follow that that would be awesome <3
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 4:08 pm

ooc:Ok i'll change it sorry i didn't know
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 5/11/2013, 4:26 pm

welcome to the new age || CLOSED Tumblr_m8e7wv2rks1rsi6exo1_500

Astrid was sitting on one of the tables that were located outside, a guitar placed in her hands. No one was eating in her table, as everyone that was sitting with her was either singing or playing a instrument. The acoustic guitar molded perfectly into her hands, as she strummed rather roughly with it, but she was looking down at one of the boys, a grin etched on her milky-pale face. She easily burned, and being out in the sun made her terribly uneasy because she often felt that she didn't slather enough sunscreen on herself, or that she felt like a slimy sunscreen monster. Ah, jeez. She opened her unchapped pink lips, forming a circle, before singing along. They Apollo kids and her were rather loud and didn't mind the noise level they made, since they were basically the radio except for the horrible autotuning here outside of the Mess Hall. "Hey soul sister," She echoed, singing in a rather high-pitched voice, that suited her well. Her chocolate-brown eyes were sparkling with laughter, as she continued to play, her hand dashing along the neck of the instrument, seeking to play a new chord.

At one point, she screwed up a chord, but no one seemed to notice as they sang along to a song that was popular in probably 2007, "Hey Soul Sister" by Train. It was fun to sing, and especially a great deal of fun when singing along with a group that knew when to pitch in. Astrid was dressed in a navy-blue polka dot dress with creamy white spots which she put over a mustard-yellow cardigan. Her dark brown hair was down, and her neck was awfully sweaty. It was getting a bit too warm for her liking, and for a moment she wished she was a child of Chione , being able to tweak the temperature around her. Sure, she was a child of Hecate but she didn't particularly have the power to switch the temperature. If she did, she'd be pretty happy during the seasons, and not so grumpy when it was rainy and ruined her a good hair day.

After a few songs, she hopped off the table, bidded her new friends goodbye, and headed towards a camper she has never seen before. He seemed fairly new, but not the type of guy who she particularly approached. But, since she wanted to recreate herself here in camp, and not be the nerdy girl who was obsessed with League of Legends and PC games, she decided to talk to him. After all, knowing a variety of people is the best thing to do, she thought to herself. Holding her guitar in her right hand, she sat down on the bench next to him. She angled her guitar next to the bench, so she wouldn't have to keep holding it, and it was able to lean onto the bench on its own. She succeeded after a few minutes of trial and error. She turned herself, so she would be facing the boy.
    "Hi, I'm Astrid, daughter of Hecate, and you seem awfully interested in staring after girl's butts," she pointed out, a laugh tumbling out of her lips, as she looked interestedly at him.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 5/11/2013, 4:40 pm

welcome to the new age || CLOSED 220px-Tyler_Posey_Comic-Con_2012

Gavin had just gotten back from a long trip away with his mom. It was a nice little trip, away to Egypt for a few weeks. Still, that never stopped the monsters, but no way was this guy letting his fun be ruined. Luckily, his mom understood and now Gavin had returned to camp as scheduled, and as an added bonus, he had nice tan to go with it!

Downside? He was absolutely starving! Luckily, Gavin knew of just the place to stop that hunger before it manifested into aggression. That was the problem with him you see, even the tiniest thing could turn into aggression with him. Walking into the mess hall Gavin saw quite a few girls about and gave them each a small wink. He sat down next to a random guy with a smile. "Ah, its good to be back."

Being the complete klutz and rubbish time keeper that Gavin was, he realised he should have been at one of those committee meeting things for the prom! Quickly, he stood up and left.

((OOC ~ Sorry its pretty short and sorry, but I have the committee meeting... RP another time though?))

Last edited by GavinP on 5/11/2013, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 4:41 pm

Danny Walks in and sits beside him "Hello,Why are staring at girls Dude?Just get a girlfriend But i don't have one so you might not want to listen to me.Anyways,I'm Danny son of Apollo It's nice to meet you i guess."He starts to give people a 1-10 with him a he gave this one girl an 9 "Oh,By the way what's your name dude?"He taps his foot on the ground His song still stuck in his head."I really like the music goes in my head."He starts to play his guitar to the music in his mind.

OOC:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOatp-OCw3E
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/11/2013, 4:46 pm

Alex mumbled something as a kid walked past. The kid had a scowl on his face, as if he had eaten something sour in the last couple of minutes. He glanced at his watch once more, the hand barely hitting 3:00. C'mon, C'mon... He urged in his head, watching the little red hand move towards the 12. It seemed to be going slower than ever before, his eyes glaring intently at the glass covering the little hands. His lips curled into a lick smile as soon as it finally did touch the 12. He looked at the door, waiting for the lovely girl he had planned a date with. He tapped the sides of the table nervously, his palms beginning to sweat. He wiped some off of his forehead, not wanting to look like a sweaty loser when she walked in. He took deep breaths, time seeming to slow down. He looked at his watch. 3:15. What if she doesn't come... He quickly shook his head, getting rid of the horrid thought. Don't think like that. She'll come. "Hopefully." He said aloud, out of sheer nervousness. He did a quick scan throughout the area, trying to find something, or someone, to entertain him. His eyes stopped when they hit a girl and boy, talking to each other. They seemed friendly enough. Maybe they could keep his mind off of the girl that was either horribly late, or stood him up. He took a depressing sigh, the truth hitting him; She had stood him up. He slowly got up and made his way towards the pair. His hands slipped into his pant pocket, millions of thoughts swimming around in his mind. He stopped in front of the two, and looked at them both. The guy seemed to be VERY interested in checking every girl out. Alex seemed to smile at the thought, thinking that maybe this guy was plain awesome. The girl said something, that seemed to be some sort of joke. She laughed at the statement, which he supposed was something about the guy's actions. Alex finally managed to say something. "Hey. I'm Alex." The words slipped out. He quickly regretted saying anything, as he thought that he interrupted their conversation. "Oh gods, I hope I didn't barge into anything."

ooc: sorry for the crap post, my mom is yelling at me. >_<
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 4:53 pm

Spoiler:
    Josephine walked in wearing a black tube top with her faded ripped shorts. She looked around the room smelling the sweet smells of deserts and the smells of pizza. She looked at a table I people and decided to go sit down next to them. Her black long hair flowed behind her as she walked to the table. "Hey can I sit with you guys?" She bit the bottom corner of her lip, not fimiliar with talking to strangers. She gave them a small smile and looked at all of their faces on boy In particular caught her eye. She smiled at the boy haired boy and winked.

Last edited by kaitycat4 on 5/11/2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 5/11/2013, 5:00 pm

Cecile runs into the mess hall, famished. She quickly sits down. Her face is red from her run, and its contrasts greatly with her pale skin, but it quickly turns to its normal porcelain tone. When her pulse returns to its regular slow beat, she grabs the closet things she can find- a banana- and begins to eat.
    She notices a guy tapping his foot, rather to her annoyance. Cecile hated all unnecessary noises- especially tapping. She tries to tune out by watching the people around her.
    She notices another person (male) winking at multiple girls. God, get life. She thinks.
    She notices another teenage boy checking out all the girls. She almost sighs in annoyance. Don't people have better things to do? Then again, she was evaluating people also. But she was actually eating, but this guy was sipping a milkshake.
    Cecile continues to watch people in the mess hall. She, born a wallflower, was not about to enter a conversation unless someone invited her. She quickly eats and leaves.

ooc: Sorry, I wanted to delete my post since this topic is crowded but I could not. Pretend I didn't post.

Last edited by SilverMoon on 5/11/2013, 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 5/11/2013, 5:12 pm

Lillian Isabella Stone

Lillian walked into the mess hall. As usual, the place was extremely busy and crowded. She mumbled her apologies (which were insincere, of course -- it wasn't her fault that the place was so crowded) to the several annoyed people she had jostled into while making her way towards the closest table. Already, she was regretting her decision of coming here. But she was starving, too starving to go out of camp and find a good restaurant -- or, at the very least, a fast food place -- to eat at, so the mess hall at Camp Half-Blood was her best option.

"Why must this place be so freakin' crowded?" she muttered, pushing her mane of blonde hair out of her eyes. She sighed and turned her head to look at the person next to her, hoping there wasn't one. Today, she was in a bad mood -- on eBay, she'd been ripped off. To add to that, she'd gotten in trouble for carrying an electronic device and, now, there was nothing for her to do, except socialize. And she didn't want to socialize.

Unfortunately for the daughter of Khonsu, there was a person -- more specifically, a male -- next to her. Seriously? Why can't anything go my way? she thought. She knew she didn't have to talk to him, but still... ugh. With a slightly dramatic sigh, she said, her tone brisk, "Hey. My name is Lillian -- Lillian Stone in full -- and I'm a daughter of Khonsu. You?" in her slight British accent, without giving a s**t whether she was interrupting a conversation or not. She didn't care about those kind of things. And she definitely didn't care about them, today of all days, in which she was in an awful mood and shouldn't be talking to people.

((blarg so sorry for the awful post i was feeling rushed))
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 5:17 pm

Danny gets done with his song and starts to just play his guitar and orders a salad and some water. He plays an album and sings after standing on a table his instincts were kicking in and he couldn't stop it after ignoring someone he actually started to smile up there after he was done he sat down embarrassed and looked at the girl "Sorry this happens sometimes i mean i'm Danny Son Of Apollo It's nice to meet you,What's wrong with you?"He starts to get up again and mutters and forces himself down "Oh no you don't."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/11/2013, 5:18 pm

OOC: I hate to do this, but please say which girl. There's like a billion here and I'm getting confused, gambrel.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 5:19 pm

OOC:Astrid Sorry
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/11/2013, 6:11 pm

"I'm Ephraim..but you can call me tonight."

"...54...55..56...57.." As Ephraim continued to count while lazily leaning back into the bench, he heard faint singing from nearby but didn't really pay attention to it, although he did recognize the song right away. It was his party jam in his freshman year. Instead, he continued to count as he checked out some more girls started to walk inside the Mess Hall. Damn, they get finer and finer by the hour.. A smirk curled on his lips as a group of Aphrodite girls hurried in through the door and he shook his head. 10. 10 for all them. Hell, lets make it 100. A girl (Astrid) interrupted his thoughts as she sat down right on the bench next to him. Startled, he quickly turned towards her and watched as she was trying to balance her guitar to stay leaning on the bench. "Hi, I'm Astrid, daughter of Hecate, and you seem awfully interested in staring after girl's butts," she had told him and she caught his attention right away. She had cute features in his opinion, and guessed that she was the girl singing after seeing the guitar by her side. ..Eight. I'll give her an eight. You know what they say about girls who play guitar. "Hi Astrid. I'm Ephraim, Son of Apollo, and I must admit that you have a nice butt." He told her in a playful tone so that she wouldn't get offended. "I'm just kiddin', I was too distracted by that cute face to check out your butt anyway." He smiled his famous smile, little crinkles forming around his hazel eyes.

"Ah, its good to be back." He heard from behind him and turned around to find a guy sitting next to him with a smile on his face. Ephraim remembers seeing this guy earlier, giving a group of girls a wink as he walked by. Impressed, he nodded his head in greeting and grinned widely. It was nice to know he wasn't the only guy who liked to flirt with the ladies.
    A kid who he vaguely recognized from his cabin began to talk to him and Ephraim rolled his eyes. Get a girlfriend? Pft...I ain't got no time for that...yet.. he thought to himself and decided to ignore the kid. He'll get him back tonight when he goes back to his cabin.
    He looked back at Astrid, thinking if he should pull his 'Flirting technique' on her, but was soon interrupted by another boy who had come along. "Hey. I'm Alex." the guy had spoke, and Ephraim quickly saw that he looked like he regretted it. "Hey man, I'm Ephraim and you didn't really..interrupt anything. Its all good." he assured him, although Alex kinda did, Ephraim didn't care. He liked all these people finally talking to him. It felt as if his high school glory was coming back to him now. When he first came to camp, it definitely wasn't like this. He met a few people and conversed with them fairly, but he didn't actually have people come up to him. Ephraim now personally believes that his outfit probably made all these people want to talk to him. From now on..I'm calling this outfit 'Lucky'

Ephraim spotted another girl walking in with a black tube top and shorts. Oh damn. She's an eight. Although her outfit just screams ten. He nodded when she asked if they could sit with them, and was so close to using his famous pick up line when the girl winked at him, but he resisted. It would make him seem more like a womanizer than he really was. Instead, he gave her a small smile. As Ephraim's eyes began to wander he realized that he was actually waiting for more people to come talk to him. He felt that because so many people were coming to talk to him, there were probably some others out there somewhere. Feeling stupid about this thought, he pushed it away quickly. Ephraim finally turned back to Astrid and was about to use his flirting technique until a rude and foreign tone soon interrupted him.

"Hey. My name is Lillian -- Lillian Stone in full -- and I'm a daughter of Khonsu. You?" Ephraim looked at her in surprise, and quickly thought that she could pass for an 8 as well on his scale (exception of the attitude). "Hi. I'm Ephraim -- Ephraim Cowell in full -- and I'm a son of Apollo." he replied in a mocking tone, his southern accent contrasting her British accent very well. "And you seem like you are just full of sunshine and flowers and butterflies." His tone was sarcastic and he looked at her with indifference. Damn, he didn't know some girls around camp could be so snappy. It was a good thing she was hot. Ephraim could see that the table was now getting a bit full with people and realized that the other people in the Mess Hall were now staring over at their table. Even the Aphrodite girls across the room- who Ephraim gave a small wink too when he caught their eye. Ephraim was silently thanking his lucky outfit for making him not look like a loser anymore. Although these weren't the ideal people that he would usually hang out with outside of camp, they were close enough.

tag: words » 894 words » notes: testing out html lmao

Last edited by Adori on 5/12/2013, 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 6:17 pm

Josephine looked at the guy who was checking girls out. She walked over to him and the girl smiling. "I heard you playing the guitar...you good." She smiled at the girl an looked at the boy. He was attractive and flirty she liked that in a guy. "Hey I'm Josephine." She flashed the girl a smiled and watched the guy in the corner of her green eyes. She put a strand of her long black hair behind her ear and played with her feet. "What song were you playing?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/11/2013, 7:14 pm

welcome to the new age || CLOSED Tumblr_lmkv9umgTf1qbsumgo1_500

Astrid laughed, not a fake one, but genuinely. "You know, I was about to say your butt was cute also, but I haven't seen it yet," she winked at him, her dark brown mane tumbling down as she ran her fingers through her hair. It was a little bit knotted, but it was still tamable, thank the gods. The brown-eyed girl opened her mouth to add on something, before being interrupted. "Ah its good to be back," some guy said, interrupting her quirky remark she just thought up. Ah, oh well. It's always good to meet more new campers. She looked over her shoulder, watching the guy settle himself down next to them. "Hi," she greeted him casually, reverting to her polite self. The guy was tanned and half dark black hair, with smiling crinkly eyes. He then left after a few minutes, as he seemed quite nervous after a while. He muttered something along the lines of prom committee, and she chuckled. She heard a lot about prom, especially the mystery of what the theme was. She was hoping it'd be something cool, and not lame, like dressing up as your favorite Disney character or what not. That's pretty sad to dress up as your favorite disney character at this age, and even remember who they were...but Astrid then caught herself, remembering she occasionally watches Disney movies for the nostalgia. She only remembered tidbits of the movies, but if she had to choose, her favorite was Cinderella. It reminded Astrid of herself when she was young, since she was always in charge of the household when it came to cleaning. Her father was always busy, and didn't have time to hire a housekeeper, which Astrid didn't want to stretch out her father to work more to afford the housekeeper, so she cleaned herself. Astrid was glad though, since now she appreciates cleanliness now that she was here. The Athena kids often were super clean, and so was the Aphrodite bunk. Astrid's bunk was the worst when it came to cleanliness. Astrid often ended up being the one who kept trying to clean up all the explosions that happened in her bunk, since the Hecate kids were pretty obsessed with practicing their magic indoors. It sucked, since it often ended up pretty bad. Astrid already had half a mind to go ask Chiron to build some indoor magic practice place, since it was already hazardous in the Hecate's kid's bunk.

"Hey, I'm Alex," another boy slid onto their table that was located outside, giving a rather tight grin with a nervous look in his eyes. "Oh gods, I hope I didn't barge into anything," the boy said, looking like a nervous wreck. "Nah, you didn't barge into anything. I'm Astrid," she said, after Ephriam introduced himself. She glanced at Ephriam, giving him a smile and a look in her eyes, that screamed, Where did these people come from? Astrid studied the guys who sat down and stayed, wondering why are all the guys outside of Camp Half-Blood so ugly, but here so gorgeous and had flawless skin? Was it the water they were drinking or something? She knew what it was, right then. The food from the mess hall, she bet. She gave a small smile to herself, trying her best not to laugh out loud from what she was just thinking, since she bet they would think she's another crazy magic kid. "So, who are you the child of?" Astrid asked, trying to start a conversation, before another girl sat down.

She had a black tube top and really skimpy shorts. Astrid immediately disapproved, as she gave herself a downward glance. Navy-blue dress with white polka-dots and a mustard yellow cardigan, with leather brown boots that reached up to her ankles. She also was wearing her good-luck charm, a silver chain with a variety of flower charms equipped onto it. Astrid thought to herself that she definitely didn't look skimpy. Astrid preferred to look good in clothes that didn't have to show either her cleavage nor her butt. Unless she was going swimming, it's not cool to wear barely any clothes. But, Astrid did have to admit that the girl was pretty with her long jet-black hair and plump pink lips that looked that they were chapped unlike hers. Astrid decided then, that she should start investing into some good moisturizer for her lips or some chapstick, but she wouldn't go carrying around something like Vaseline. It felt too sticky on her fingers, and then she felt uncomfortable, and Astrid being uncomfortable led her to being grumpy. "I'm Astrid. How's it going?" She finally tried to speak, without having another person walking up to them. Of course, another girl did walk up to them, and spoke to her table in a snotty attitude."Hey. My name is Lillian--Lillian Stone in full--and I'm a daughter of Khonsu. You?" Oh. It was Lillian. Astrid faintly recognized Lillian, but she didn't hang around with her crew, but Lillian seemed pretty cool other than the "I'm a queen" attitude.

"I'm Astrid," Astrid said, shutting her eyes, hoping this was the last person who walked up to them. Stay calm! It's just another person who wants to make friends. Astrid finally put on a smile, to stay polite, as she looked at Lillian, before glancing back to Alex and the girl, Josephine. "Looks like the whole lunchroom is staring at us," she whispered, before chuckling. "We make quite a odd crew, I bet they're thinking. Oh, and I was playing Hey Soul Sister."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/11/2013, 11:59 pm

Alex sat down quietly at the table, not wanting to interrupt anything. He watched as some more people walked over to the table, introducing themselves. They seemed to have WAY more confidence than he did. "So who are you a child of? One of the girls asked. She had introduced herself as Astrid. The name seemed to stick into his mind. Thinking that was directed towards him, he immediately answered "Hecate. You?" He looked at the girl up and down. Man. Was she fine. He noticed a chain on her, with lots of flowery gems and such. It looked nice on her, and really complimented her outfit. "I like your chain thingy." He said, the words sticking in his throat. It came out in some sort of croak, the words not as audible as he expected. He repeated it again, the words coming out more clearly. As soon as he repeated, another girl walked over. She had on a black tank top with some really small shorts. Damn. This girl was super fine. She asked to sit down with them, and Alex immediately nodded, even patting the seat besides him. He wanted to get to know her better, and maybe even get intimate. He was about to say some witty pick-up line, but another girl happened to walk up. "Hey. My name is Lillian--Lillian Stone in full-- and I'm a daughter of Khonsu. You?" The girl said, a little bit of snobbiness in her voice. Alex cringed, the thought of snobby rich girls appearing in his mind. He absolutely loathed them. He answered, quite forcefully, "Hecate." He huffed at the end of the sentence, sounding like a snob himself. He sighed, and looked at her again. "Sorry. I had a little attitude." He said, filled rim full with sorrow. He usually had small little mood swings like that. One of his major flaws, if you ask me. He reverted his attention back to Astrid, who spoke the words, "Looks like the whole lunchroom is staring at us. She made a low chuckle. "We make quite an odd crew." Alex's lips curled into a slight smile, his blue eyes glistening. "Yes. Yes we do." He was really enjoying himself, being surrounded by all of these potential friends. He saw the little ukelele Astrid was holding and he immediately glanced at her. "You play ukelele? Oh wow, so do I." He said, reverting all attention towards her. "Any other songs you can play?" He questioned, enthusiastically. He absolutely adored music, being a son of Apollo and all. He looked at everyone else, spotting Ephraim. He tilted his head, realizing that he hadn't even introduced himself to him. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Alexander, but please call me Alex." He crossed his arms across his chest, making a sour face. "I hate my full name." He said, the face returning back into that tight grin. He still adored Ephraim for checking out all of those girls; He thought that they were meant to be bros for life.
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/12/2013, 10:02 pm

Ephraim stared at Josphine as she talked, his eyes just wandering all over her. He was so distracted that he didn't even hear her introduce herself. His distraction suddenly broke when he heard Astrid's voice, and he finally snapped back to reality. "You know, I was about to say your butt was cute also, but I haven't seen it yet," she had said in a playful tone along with a wink that made him smile. His attention was all back to Astrid now, his body turned towards her. She had a different style about her that Ephraim wasn't usually used to seeing during his life before Camp. Astrid kinda reminded him of a girl who liked to read books and go to Starbucks or something while playing tunes on her guitar. He knew that there was a word for that, but it wasn't coming to mind. Hippie? Hipster? Who knew. It didn't matter to him anyway, at least right now. Her forwardness and personality grabbed him pretty quickly. With a tilt of his head to the right, a flash of a smile, Ephraim put on his flirting technique. As he was about to open his mouth, the remaining people had come right into the little group as the other guy had left for some kind of Prom comittee meeting. Giving up, Ephraim just closed his mouth and stayed quiet. Damn it.
    Ephraim's eyes flickered toward Josephine a few times and he flashed a smile towards her as well. It was until the other boy spoke that made his eye-flirting with the other girl come to a halt. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Alexander, but please call me Alex." Ephraim studied the guy for a moment after he stated he didn't really like his full name, and chuckled. This guy actually seemed pretty cool. He saw him checking out the ladies as well and now considered him as a 'bro'. Hey, they could be each other's wingmen. "Hey man, I'm Ephraim. Nice to meet you. If it makes ya' feel better, I hate my middle name." his lips curled into a smirk before he heard Astrid speak once again,

"Looks like the whole lunchroom is staring at us, we make quite an odd crew." Damn right they did, although Ephraim surprisingly didn't mind. He looked around the group and wondered if they were to meet outside of camp, would they still connect just like they were now? If they were to meet outside of camp, he'd most likely hook up with Josephine a couple of times, probably ignore Astrid even though he found her somewhat cute, flirt with Lillian just to make her mad, and become bro's with Alex (although Ephraim was sure that it was going to happen in camp.) Along with these thoughts, he wondered what the group should do or even talk about now that they were just..sitting together.
    "So guys..how are ya'?" It was the most common, yet stupid question to ask but it was the only thing that he could think of.

tag: words » 508 words » notes:

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2013, 10:08 pm

Josephine put her hands on her hip and looked around the room with her green eyes. She fixed her tube top making sure nothing showed. When she heard the boy speak she turned to him. "I'm good..." She flashed her beautiful smile and bit the bottom corner of her lip. She looked him over softly. He was cute just like the guys who hit on her at school, she didn't know how long she had been looking him over but, she had decided to be a flirt. She licked her bottom lip slowly looking for something to drink. "It's really hot in here.." She smiled and looked for something to do.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/13/2013, 7:12 pm

welcome to the new age || CLOSED Tumblr_m5w8frYi9V1rqlxmp

"You play ukelele? Oh wow, so do I." Alex told Astrid, who smiled in return. "Yeah, I know a bit ukelele but I prefer playing guitar," she gestured to the guitar that was leaning onto her seat. "Do you know any other songs?" Alex then asked her, and she nodded. "I know this rather perverse song, and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I think it reveals my inner pervert," she whispered over to him, laughter twinkling in her brown eyes. She tapped her fingers on the wooden table before slinging her guitar on her lap. Her legs were criss-crossed but thankfully her dress was long enough not to show any inappropriate parts. Her guitar was a pale color of wood, an interesting guitar. She played a few chords on it to warm up, before biting the inside of her lip, and she started to strum.
    "A bear there was,
    A bear, A BEAR!
    All black and brown,
    And covered in hair!

Oh come they said,
    Come to the fair!
    The fair? said he,
    But I'm a bear!
    All black and brown,
    And covered in hair!

And down the road,
    From here to there,
    Three boys, a goat,
    And a dancing bear!
    They danced and spun,
    All the way to the fair!

Oh! sweet she was,
    And pure and fair,
    The maid with honey,
    In her hair!
    The maid with honey,
    in her hair!

The bear smelled the scent,
    On the summer air,
    The Bear! The Bear!
    All black and brown,
    And covered with hair!
    He smelled the scent,
    On the summer air,
    He sniffed and roared,
    And smelled it there!
    Honey on the summer air!

Oh, I'm a maid,
    I'm pure and fair,
    I'll never dance,
    With a hairy bear,
    I'll never dance,
    With a hairy bear!

The bear, the bear!
    Lifted her high,
    into the air!
    The bear, the bear, the bear!

I called for a knight!
    But you're a bear!
    A bear! A bear!
    All black and brown,
    And covered in hair!

She kicked and wailed,
    The maid so fair,
    But he licked the honey,
    From her hair!
    He licked the honey,
    From her hair!
    Then she sighed and squealed,
    And kicked the air,
    She sang: My bear so fair,
    And off they went,
    The bear! The bear!
    And the maiden fair! "

Astrid finally finished, with a final last strum, before attempting to angle it on her chair again so it could be perfectly balanced. Astrid sang softly, and her voice was rather great with this song. She smiled brightly at Alex, showing her milky teeth. "It took me forever to memorize the song, but it's so much fun to sing! Especially when others recognize and tune in," she told him, ignoring Josephine's stupid alluring tricks. It already irked her enough that the girl was flaunting her chest like no tomorrow, but when the girl used the most lamest pick-up line known to man, there was no turning back on Astrid's mental dislike list. Most of the lunchroom was staring at Astrid now, some whispering amongst each other, and some giving her friendly smiles. Astrid didn't care how dirty they found it, because most of them probably were still trying to figure out the lyrics probably. The black-haired girl glanced at Ephriam, seeing that he was occupied with Josephine's package. Great. Here she was trying to make friends with female-crazed males. Ah, she shouldn't have left the Apollo kids, as her regrets quickly dawned onto her. She also ignored Ephriam's question, giving him a mental punishment for even associating with that girl named Josephine. Ergh, what type of name was Josephine?

OOC: Sorry for the bad post D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6VMSYIXCCY

This is the song if you were guys wondering.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/14/2013, 5:58 pm

Do you have a map?

Cause I'm lost in your eyes

Alex listened to the song intently, eyes closed. Music was definitely his passion. He loved it, even lived by it. He even recognized the song right when the first strings were plucked. He began singing in his head, even whispering out loud to some of the words. The girl was perfect; she never messed up a single note. He appeared to be disappointed right when she stopped. He opened his eyes again, and smiled at her.
    "That was...great!"
    He looked at her, smiling brilliantly. He again looked at the ground, tapping his fingers. He wasn't used to being surrounded by so many people, except at school. He was thinking of maybe playing a song as well, but decided not to. If he were to mess up, everyone would laugh at him. Even make fun of him for the rest of his life. So, he sat there, quiet as a mouse. He looked up, realizing that his soon-to-be bro had asked something.
    "Oh yeah, I'm awesome."
    He casually replied.

You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pick up line

theta @ shine

ooc: Cheesy pick up lines. X3. I will edit in the rest later. What do you guys think of the HTML?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/18/2013, 5:33 pm

welcome to the new age || CLOSED Tumblr_lxm9rcmnZi1qcitd0o1_500
    Astrid finished, before playing a C chord. She liked playing the C chord for its simplicity. She hated B flat though, since when she was younger it was so painful for her to play and it just sounded so bad. She internally cringed of her newbie days on the guitar, before trying to focus on Ephriam. He seemed to keep checking out Josephine, and Astrid rolled her eyes, before looking back at Alex. "That was...great!" Astrid blushed at her half-brother and glanced down at her lap, placing back the guitar against her chair. Her black hair tumbled down her shoulders, as her porcelein cheeks became a light pink. "Thank you," she mumbled. "I usually mess up on singing the melody, and it'd be awful if I made it sound really awkward. Astrid said, wrinkling her nose. Her tummy rumbled, and Astrid decided best be to make use of the Mess Hall now that she was here.

"I'll be right back, I'm super hungry! Watch over my guitar," Astrid told Alex, before standing up and bouncing over to the Mess Hall.
    Astrid looked over at the table that had all the different plates of food she can choose from. Hmm, brown rice, white rice, pizza, hamburgers, french fries. All the good stuff, Astrid thought to herself.

Finally, Astrid settled onto a cheeseburger and some french fries sprinkled all over her plastic plate. She grabbed a ketchup bottle and smacked the bottom side, before it sprayed all over her plate, making a globby mess. Oh well, it'll still end up like that in her stomach. Astrid skipped back to her table. She collapsed on her chair, and plopped a french fry in her mouth. She swallowed it, and gave a grin.
    "I'm glad this camp doesn't have bad food," she remarked, before digging into the greasiness.

ooc: i mirror posts :v
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/18/2013, 8:20 pm

Ephraim listened as Astrid was singing, his head tilted a little to the right with an impressed look on his face. Now his attention was right back to Astrid, grinning a little as he listened to the odd lyrics of the song. He's never really heard of that song, but the way Astrid sang it made him want to immediately look it up on the internet. There was a softness to her voice, which he wasn't used to since his type of music was the complete opposite of the song she was singing. This made him want to instantly show off his own musical skills, which was playing the piano, but at the same time he would rather not. It'd make him look....wimpy. The only dudes he saw play the piano wore tuxes and looked like they were born in the 1500s or whatever. Not cool. The only reason he knew piano was because of his Mom. The piano was solely the reason that his Mom and Apollo even met, and somehow his Mom thought it was destined for Ephraim to become a piano player. Of course, his talent fell more towards soccer, but he was quite talented in piano as well...after 3 years of learning lessons. He was not one to practice, nor even play at recitals. If he were to write all the excuses he used to prevent him from going to piano practice or recitals, it would probably be 200 pages. Ephraim became so occupied in his thoughts that he didn't even realize that Astrid was already done playing and had gotten up to get something to eat.

His eyebrows raised, he glanced over at Alex and nodded in approval. "She's damn good, I'll tell you that." As Astrid skipped back over to the table, he leaned back in his chair with his arms folded across his chest. "How long have you been playing, Astrid?" He asked her as she plopped a fry into her mouth with a satisfying grin. This made Ephraim want to get something to eat as well, especially when he spotted the cheeseburger on her plate. Cheeseburgers were his favorite.

tag: words » 357 words » notes:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:39 pm