A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
nix
Doug The Turtle
kaitycat4
Adori
8 posters

welcome to the new age || CLOSED

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

welcome to the new age || CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the new age || CLOSED

Post by nix 5/18/2013, 10:17 pm

welcome to the new age || CLOSED - Page 2 Tumblr_mgwjyuGwEM1rp7eb7o1_500
    Astrid pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, finishing her pile of fries, before they got soggy from the ketchup. Soggy fries are gross, and she always hated it when they get cold and absorbed the ketchup. She started on her burger, before Ephriam started looking at her. She was about to ask him what's up, before he opened his mouth to ask her a question. "How long have you been playing, Astrid?" He asked Astrid. She set down her burger, and swallowed down the piece of burger. Astrid pursed her lips, scrunching up her nose, thinking for a second.

"Ummmmmmm. Well, when I was twelve my dad started working for law, and he was constantly busy. I started staying home more often to help out with the chores and I started getting hooked on my laptop. Hmm, I started playing when I was thirteen. I practiced each day, since I really liked playing the guitar and I wanted to get better. I'm sixteen now, so I played for three years now," she told Ephriam, after listing out events to be able to remember exactly when she started. She smiled, remembering when she first went to guitar lessons and clumsily played her chords. It was hard for her, since she had dyslexia, and the notes kept mixing in her head. She now does it by ear, and if she feels something's off, she squints, and tries to see how the notes actually look.

Astrid returned to her cheeseburger, wolfing it down, before leaving her plate empty. Her stomach rumbled, begging for something sweet and covered in sugar. Suddenly craving macaroons, she wished she could teleport or something. Her face then brightened for a second. "You wanna see something cool?" She asked them suddenly, as she spotted a cup of water placed on their table. Without bothering to ask, she made sudden gestures with her hands, looking like she was doing something out of a Naruto episode when they are practicing Ninjutsu or whatnot. After a while, the water floated out of the cup and turned into a small ball. Astrid quickly made a new set of gestures with her fingers, and then pressed the palms of her hands against each other. The water spread into small droplets over their table, and floated over all of the kid's sitting in her table. Astrid made a sound of pleasure, before making a fist with her right hand. The water droplets turned back into its original form, a ball of water. She then made the water come to her, and she held it in her hand like a snowball. "I can make a few shapes with water and have temporary tattoos on my skin. Those are the perks of being a Hecate kid," she told the rest, a grin lighting up her face.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

welcome to the new age || CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the new age || CLOSED

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 1:29 am

Josephine smirked and turned away heading twoards the food table. She licked her lips as she saw the various meats and salads before her. Her stomach rumbled a she picked up a chicken panini and a burger. She skipped back to the table and looked at Ephraim. Josephine handed him the burger on a separate plate.

"I saw how you were drooling over the burger."

She sat next to him and turned to the goblet that was sitting gently on the wooden table. She softly whispered "Shirley temple." her lips softly touched the tip of the goblet. She smirked as she witnessed the goblet fill up with her favorite fruity drink. Josephine softly nibbled at her chicken panini and swallowed before turning to the others. "Do you guys want to play some soccer mabye?" Her australian accent was thick as she spoke to the others. She licked her lips clearing the remaining sauce off of them as she brought out her soccer ball with an Australian flag across the ball. Josephine raised an eyebrow at the others.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 6/10/2013, 4:26 pm

Do you have a map?

Cause I'm lost in your eyes

Alex got up slowly, walking towards the door. The conversation was getting quite stale, and he was bored anyway. He walked outside and towards the cabins.

You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pick up line

theta @ shine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:54 am