A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Gravity
Morgan Landry
pilot
Kat The Reject
kaitycat4
Perca
10 posters

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds - Page 11 Empty Re: Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 9:09 pm

Trevor kissed the top of her head and said nothing. He only held her tightly and muttered how sorry he was over and over. His heart ached when he heard the pain in her voice and it only made him feel worse. "I'm sorry." He said again.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds - Page 11 Empty Re: Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds

Post by Steve Rogers 5/26/2013, 11:07 pm

O forced a sigh and a smile. "I-It's fine..." I whispered. "It's fine. You just scared me, that's all," I said quietly. "Don't do it again, okay? I'm the only one here allowed to do dumb thing," I chuckled.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 12:39 am

Trevor laughed with her and rested his cheek on her head.

"If you are doing stupid things, someone has to come by and be Superman." Trevor noted proudly. A vision of himself with a Superman logo on his chest flashed in his mind, but disappeared when Trevor grimaced. Tights weren't his thing. Perhaps he could save Amber in his jersey.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/27/2013, 2:09 pm

I saw him flinch and grinned. "Are you imagining yourself wearing tights!"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 2:12 pm

Trevor blushed bright red and looked at the ground.

"...No..." He laughed casually, almost like a business man over a cup of coffee.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/27/2013, 2:55 pm

I burst put laughing. "You just.... I have no words for you," I laughed.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 3:10 pm

Trevor shrugged and tried to sit up a little.

"I don't know. I can think of a few...Charming, heroic, incredibly macho." Trevor listed them off on his fingers as he continued on.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/27/2013, 3:20 pm

"I have some words for you: you're injured, so lay back down and get some rest
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 3:40 pm

Trevor pouted but listened. He knew that it was just one of Amber's instincts to be all motherly and such, but he didn't mind. Plus if this is the same girl who broke her hand punching inanimate objects, Trevor wasn't the one to argue.

"Geez, Amber." He muttered playfully.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/27/2013, 4:44 pm

"Don't make me knock you unconscious with my not-broken hand," I said playfully.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 6:48 pm

"I'm layin', I'm layin'!" Trevor laughed, laying on his back. He was still basically hanging off of the cot from falling back down, but he was comfortable. He picked up a strand of Amber's hair and twirled it between his fingers.

"You act like I...oh, I don't know. Got stabbed or something."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/28/2013, 12:36 am

"That's because you were!" I cried, exasperated. "Now get your feet up on that cot and get to sleep before I hurt you," I snapped, jokingly. Although, despite my smile, tears of worry and guilt pricked at my eyes.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/28/2013, 4:17 pm

Trevor lifted his feet onto the cot but continuously refused to sleep. Honestly, he was just fine sleep-wise. Not sure if it was normal or not, Trevor didn't really stay on the subject long in worry of stressing Amber out any further. Eventually he settled with just closing his eyes as his nonstop mouth rambled on and on.

"Amber?" He had asked at one point. "If you could be anything, anything at all, what would you choose?" This question actually had a reason behind it. He didn't tell anyone, but Trevor wanted to be a psychologist when he grew up, not a professional athlete like those who knew him would presume. It was one of the reasons why he talked so much about nothing. He like gathering up information about people to know more about them, to explore their deeper intent.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/28/2013, 9:38 pm

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Anything, like a career? Or anything like... anything? Like an animal?" I asked

OOC Sorry for such a crappy post. I'm REALLY stressed out at the moment.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/31/2013, 8:10 pm

"Anything. Don't think too much into it just...what's the first thing to come to your mind?" Trevor asked with a raised dark eyebrow.

Ooc: Me too. :/ This dude is a psycho and he needs to just leave us alone
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/1/2013, 12:17 am

I opened my kith to say something, but closed it quickly. My face flushed red with embarrassment.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/1/2013, 1:02 pm

Trevor smiled at her gently, understanding blazing in his eyes. He didn't want to admit his either when he was asked this question, but it enabled him to release the extra road block that was holding him back from most of his work.

"Go ahead. Whatever it is, I promise not to laugh." He said quietly, a smirk in place.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/1/2013, 10:32 pm

I rubbed my eyes. "Naw, I'm good," I said, not wanting to tell, as I was rather embarrassed by it. It was stupid. But I saw that look in his eyes an knew I had to. "I wish I was a wild horse,"I said. I was only half lying.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/1/2013, 10:43 pm

Trevor thought about her answer deeply, noting the tone in her voice as she said so. The emotion he could pick out came to him like a breath, easy and natural. Actually, her wish wasn't much different than Trevor's own.

"I would be water." He replied quietly with a semi-serious expression.

"Not the bottled kind. The kind you find anywhere, whether salt or fresh. Where you could find in the ocean or in a stream, leaking through the cracks of a cave." Trevor turned to his side to retrieve the glass of water that was on the stand. The ice was slowly melting as Trevor examined it.

"Why? The one that man makes is in captivity. It is molded it into the other bottles packaged alike. It can no longer tell itself from any other bottle. Whereas, the water in the ocean is free to go. It can be anywhere, anything, at anytime. It doesn't rely on who created it. It follows no one except itself. It can get damaged, but not for long. Eventually the hurt washes away as it begins a new cycle, a new life. In that next life, it has a chance to start over and begin anew. The bottled or glassed water never gets a chance to live his life as the free water does."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/1/2013, 11:29 pm

I watched him carefully, wondering why he would tell me this. "Why... Why are you telling me this?" I asked carefully.

OOC Sorry my posts are crap. i've been have some personal problems lately.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/2/2013, 11:28 am

Trevor looked back at her, eyes wide as if he had been woken up from a dream.

"Oh. I...want to be a psychologist when I'm older." He said quietly, looking back at the glass. Trevor was always afraid to tell people, in fear that they might be offended knowing that they were under analysis. No...that sounded creepy. Trevor was just very curious.

Ooc: I don't mind at all. I've been distracted trying to help rebuild something in order to make a clubhouse :3
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/2/2013, 12:05 pm

"Oh," I said quietly. "Y'know, that's actually really cool! It's like combining a doctor and a scientist..." I smirked, sort of just lost in thought. "Hm... I'm gonna have to start working on not letting you get inside my head," I said jokingly.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/2/2013, 2:07 pm

Trevor laughed and held her hand. At least she didn't take it wrong like all of those sensitive mental patients.

"I won't, I promise....Unless I'm already in your head." He raised an eyebrow ominously, trying not to smile.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/2/2013, 9:20 pm

"Nobody gets in my head. It's all too chaotic," I smikre.d "Now, listen, are you alright? You look a little pale..."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/4/2013, 4:47 pm

Trevor snorted and rolled his eyes. Always worrying, he thought to himself.

"Yes, Amber. I'm fine. I've just been spending a lot of time indoors." Trevor shrugged and drank the rest of his water. It as true, actually. The young man was stuck in his cabin 'round the clock testing new theories, discovering dark secrets that the world had. There was just so much to learn!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:12 pm