A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Gravity
Morgan Landry
pilot
Kat The Reject
kaitycat4
Perca
10 posters

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds - Page 13 Empty Re: Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds

Post by daddeme 7/23/2013, 2:25 am

A frowning Trevor lowered his hands and ceased his actions. There had to be another way to communicate. Writing would work. A translator. No, no, translators were creepy. Instead of just laying down and being a good little mute boy, Trevor sat up on the cot to kiss Amber before he laid down and pretended to sleep.

Ooc: BUT YOU FORGOT IT
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds - Page 13 Empty Re: Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds

Post by Steve Rogers 7/23/2013, 2:30 am

Amber crossed her arms and huffed. "You're not even trying," she said, annoyed. "You're thinking again. Always thinking! Always those damn equations!" I grit my teeth. I was feeling oddly agitated, suddenly. That same feeling of being inadequate to him, as I'd had before. Nothing was more important than those damn equations! Why couldn't he just turn the computer off for once? "Trevor please..." I pleaded.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/23/2013, 2:48 am

Trevor opened one blue eye and looked at Amber. What did she...oh, he was doing it again. Thinking analytically. Trevor blushed lightly and tried to mouth an apology. When that failed, he smiled shyly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 7/23/2013, 12:04 pm

I shook away all those negative emotions, and smiled down at Trevor. "Sorry..." I whispered quietly. "I think we both just need a little sleep," I chuckled, Southern accent woven heavily between each syllable.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/23/2013, 12:15 pm

Trevor held out his arms for her. There were so many things on his mind that he would never be able to say ever again. That thought really made him heartbroken, almost as if there was a huge glob of cotton in the back of his throat.
    This all will work out. I'll fix it. I can fix it... Trevor thought to himself sadly. Fix this? How could something like this be fixed!? How would he become a doctor?! The worried crease between his eyebrows began to form as he thought this all over, his arms still extended to embrace Amber.

Ooc: Morgan Freeman.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 7/23/2013, 12:34 pm

Amber sat down next to him, poor thing, and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry about it. We're gonna get you feeling better and then we'll figure it out. One step at a time. But you gotta sleep now. You gotta just turn off that big computer inside your head,"

OOC O.o
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/23/2013, 12:41 pm

Trevor pouted. He didn't know how to! It was just how his brain worked with all the thinking, and math, and science... And he was doing it again. Smiling in spite of himself, he held Amber close to him and closed his eyes. After a few moments of mentally deliberating how long it would take until this planet stopped functioning, Trevor was out like a light.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 7/28/2013, 12:26 am

Amber chuckled and couldn't help but to smirk and she tucked him gently under the covers.

OOC Sorry for the crappy post

Fatal or Very Dangerous Wounds - Page 13 I-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/29/2013, 9:29 am

Trevor's nightmares came as soon as he reached a deep sleep. They were terrible, overly graphic. However, the young man had learned to accept them and the fact that they would never go away. So as he slept and dreamed he lay as motionless as a board. The only thing indicating that he was alive was the steady beat of his heart and the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest.

Ooc: Yes, dude. Yes.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 8/9/2013, 1:37 pm

I got up and paced around, back and forth, back and forth.

OOc sorry, for the one-liner. I'm REALLY tired and just thought that I owed you a response after so long.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/12/2013, 11:40 am

He woke up a few hours later and stared at the ceiling. Trevor didn't feel the urge to get up or face the day quite yet. He felt as if his body had been healing itself well enough while he was sleep to the point that he was able to walk. That was good, right?

Ooc: It's coolio.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/10/2013, 10:38 pm

I, by this point, was asleep in a chair. No matter how worried I was, how nervous, or guilty, or angry, or sad I was, I was only human. And that meant the inevitable need to sleep. And so, there I slept, quite literally sprawled out on a chair that sat adjacent to Trevor's bed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:56 pm