A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I like writing things..

SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

I like writing things.. Empty I like writing things..

Post by SilverMoon 5/19/2013, 2:33 pm

Hello! I am looking for some rp buddies. I prefer people who post longer. It doesn't have to be a giant paragraph that took you an hour to write, but at least 4 sentences or more. I want to develop my writing skills, so I want to find some people that could help me strengthen my posts.

Anyway, lets skip the boring stuff. Here are my characters:

Daughter of Aphrodite: Cecile Andrews was born on May 11, 1998. She grew up in Los Angelos, California. Cecile is nice and funny, but is slightly shy and reserved. She is easily embarrassed, and blushes often. Cecile loves fashion, but she rather be writing in her room. Cecile is very mature for her age, and is sometimes disappointed that kids her age do not feel as deeply as she does. Cecile is a private person, and probably won't be seen with the "cool" kids anytime soon. Cecile prefers people that are laid-back and quiet like herself (with a few exceptions), and she will definitely not be friends with someone who isn't very smart of responsible.

Relationships:
    -best friend: preferably a girl about her age. He/She needs to be adventurous and slightly loud. Adventurous people balance Cecile and make her more outgoing.
    -frenemy/enemy: someone with her opposite values and can be very annoying. This person doesn't have to be mean, but have to get on Cecile's nerves with their brashness, aggression, or sometimes bad attitude. This person can be a boy or girl.
    -reading buddy- someone who likes reading and writing

I like writing things.. Tumblr_inline_mgzf3l5vwz1qkavmj
    Daughter of Hebe: Patricia Walters is 16 years old and grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. Patricia is charming and outgoing, and many people like her. Many people tease her because she is so care free and doesn't care what people think. Patricia's obliviousness also leads her to not seeing the problems her friends are having. When Patricia does see there is an issue, she is very helpful and sweet.  Patricia doesn't pay attention to status. She will be friends with pretty much everyone, which leads to a lot of nasty gossip.
    Patricia is likely to be friends with mostly girls, but she also has a few guy friends. Patricia gravitates towards quieter kids, but she'll be friends with pretty much anyone.

Relationships:

-best friend: boy or girl
    -younger camper: Patricia loves kids and is a great role model
    -love interest

/>I will post more of my characters as time goes on, but I am posting these two for now. Post here or PM me if you want to rp! If you want to plot before we post, pm me any ideas you have.

Last edited by SilverMoon on 6/8/2014, 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

I like writing things.. Empty Re: I like writing things..

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 2:37 pm

I'm open to RP. Check out my request form --> http://www.camphalfblood.org/t15181-rp-request-okay-yeah
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/19/2013, 2:38 pm

I would like to post with you, though I might not be able to post often due tontravelin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:04 pm