A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Doug The Turtle
Oli_Paxton
tyler oakley
daddeme
Ariel
kaitycat4
Morgan Landry
Perca
12 posters

My people want to introduce themselves!

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

My people want to introduce themselves! Empty My people want to introduce themselves!

Post by Perca 5/20/2013, 10:57 am

Hello there, fellow human, alien or plain creature, I am the mighty Perca and this is my RP Invite. I don't know what brought you here, but welcome to this magnificent page! Some of you that already know me may notice that I'm getting inactive, from time to time. Not to worry though! I have vowed to myself to log in at least once a day!
    Well, you also vowed to yourself to start a diet, but we're still waiting on that matter...
    ANYWAY! I really hope you like my characters and wish to rp with me. For further information, feel free to contact me. I don't bite... much.
    Sooooooo..... yeah, that.
    ALLONS-Y, ALONZO!

CHRISTINE DIMOU

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_mb1m1oTl2Q1rtazju

Let me see, what do we have here? Oh, right, Christine! Christine was my first character ever created and the first one to be remade in more detail. When she was first created, she was 14, but now is 16. She is from Greece and arrived at camp when she was 11 years old. Her trip over here was quite unexpected since, due to her small size, she came to USA in a traveler's suitcase. Yes, weird, I know. I had a lot of fantasy back then. On to the story. She's had a pretty bad past, both before and during her stay at the camp. She is still though as kind and sweet as ever, loyal to her friends but a tad bit sarcastic, which makes her come off as mean.

Oh, and, she is currently single and not sure she is looking to date. Although, if the right person comes along, who knows?

If you are interested for more, here is her remade form (which I should probably remake again):
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t15515-perca-s-characters-remake

JAMES BLUES

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_lz4ye7Wv351qax2xho4_250

So, James. Ah. That's one of my favorites. James is a pretty relaxed and laid back guy, also 16 years old (yeah, there's a pattern here). He is fierce when it comes to the people he cares about and would gladly kill and be killed for them without a second thought, but generally doesn't like to pick fights. He can seem intrusive due to his great curiosity and a bit of an egoist, but only to the people that don't know him well. He is a really romantic, sensible and selfless person, especially when it comes to his girlfriend, Jana Kay, who can be his strength but also his weak spot, since he would do anything for her.

If you are interested for more, here is his form, which I will most probably remake in the nearest future possible (Page 1):
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t10389-perchabeth-s-characters

HELEN KORIZOPOULOY

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_mehdviWZvl1qcx7yfo1_500

Helen, now, is also a 16 year old (big surprise, I know) and she can be really something. Much like Bruce Banner said, she's always angry, like, all the time. Even when she's happy. deep down there's anger boiling and eating her up inside. Which is kind of a paradox, since her life has been nothing but perfect so far. Well, not perfect, but, you know. Normal. No dead relatives, no monster attacks, no nothing. She is a great mystery that no one has managed to solve, not even the therapist she was assigned to a few years back. Other than that, she's pretty okay in the social department, can make friends and all that jazz. Unless you hurt her, that is. If you do, she will never forget. Literally, never. And she'll always take revenge in some form, whether that is to publicly humiliate you, blackmail you or simply kill you. She rarely gives second chances and believes that honesty is key to all human relationship. She has never lied and, if you ever do, you better know how to run fast.

If you are interested for more, here is her form, which I will most probably remake in the nearest future possible (Page 1):

ANNABEL LIAN

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_m1icixBrPC1r9n0vm

Annabel is the average Roman, or at least that's what she thinks. She's a perfectionist and failure is her worst enemy, after herself, whether that is in battle, at school or in a relationship with another human, friend or lover. She strives to be the best she can be and often overworks herself, resulting in her often commission to the nearest hospital. She has anger management issues with roots back to her childhood, when she was forced to live with her grandmother who hated her because "You and Bellona destroyed my son's life!". She has a tendency of turning everything into a competition, even the simplest of things. She also tries to put logic over feelings, resulting to many people considering her an "android". She has learned to manipulate them into hatred and anger. While at camp, she had tried many times to open up to someone but all those people betrayed her in the worst way, so she now doesn't even consider that idea. What she looks for in people is easy relationships, without too much work in them and without too much sentiment, whether that is a romantic or a friendly one. Thus, whenever she feels that things are about to pass the superficial phase and become more emotional, she always finds a way to leave and never see that person again. All that aside though, she can be really fun and knows how to have a great time.

If you are interested for more, here is her form, which I will most probably remake in the nearest future possible (Page 5):

ANDREW BELINOR

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_mkhxdber2s1r81vzno9_250

Andrew is a spoiled rich 17 year old, who tries to seem egoistic and selfish and plain mean while inside is a sensitive soul. He doesn't admit it though, not even to himself. He hates his feeling so he doesn't recognize them. He has never had normal people interaction since all the people he ever knew outside of his family wanted him for his money. He can be awkward and push the people that care away because he is afraid of something that he doesn't quite know himself. Deep inside, he's just looking for love and thinks that the people that truly care for him will stay even when he's. well, a jerk, so he always shows his worst self. Last but not least, he has been made to think that everything can be bought for money, so he often thinks he "owns" the people close to him and refers to them along with his stuff as his "property" and "possessions".

Oh, and, did I mention he's a flirt?

For anyone interested, here is his form:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t16259-andrew-belinor-cj

MARCUS GEKON

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_m35pek4Sv71r7ifqv

Marcus is, frankly, the love of my life. Literally. If he existed, I'd marry him. Anyways. He's sweet and overprotective with the people he loves, which in turn makes him come off as controlling. He has had some obsession issues in the past, with stalking and kidnapping one of his ex girlfriends after she dumped him, and was almost expelled from camp but in the last minute he got forgiven, kind off. Since then he's been trying to get better. He's had some relapses and a few symptoms of mental illness, which is his greatest fear, since his mother was sent to an asylum. He shies away from human affection because he is afraid to hurt the people he loves in case he gets sick, and that has made him very lonely and a bit depressed, since he always looked for people to love and be loved.

His form is here:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t13732-sixth-character

LAYLA ANDERSON

My people want to introduce themselves! Giphy

Layla is a tortured soul. She was born in 1700 and was frozen, if I may, at the age of 17 due to her stay at the Lotus Hotel for 296 years. She has had a rough life, being the unwanted daughter of a British aristocrat. She never had any special relationship with her family, other than her younger brother, so it was quite expected when she ran off to avoid being married off to someone. On her way to America she was tortured and made to believe that she was an evil to humanity and that she deserved everything that happened to her, a belief she has kept until today. She is very shy and ashamed of her past as well as frightened by people. She has only one friend, who has helped her learn about today's society, the scientific and technological advancements and helped her learn how to trust again. He is currently her boyfriend, which is more like a deep friendship since her mind is set back in her time's habits and ethics. To him, she is really nice, playful and childish, enjoying the childhood she never had. She can be quite difficult to talk to but once you gain her trust, she's ready to sacrifice anything to protect you.

For further info, please follow the link listed below which leads to her form:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t17827-9th-character

SAPPHIRE GERKI

My people want to introduce themselves! Tumblr_n5oinz0MlE1tvkuk4o1_500

Sapphire is a 5 year old. Not literally, but in character. She can be quite naive and really cheerful, too cheerful at times. She is a weakling, as some may call her, since she was used to having her bodyguard protect her and she has never trained. She is a pacifist and is afraid of fighting. Due to her small frame, many people laugh at her but she also has lots of friends. Now, since her bodyguard, best friend and early boyfriend is dead, she wishes to take on martial arts but she is too afraid of hurting anyone to start. She is lovable and usually just a humanoid teddy bear.

Her form is below:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19784-sapphire-gerki-daughter-of-terpsihoe

PHOENIX POTTER

My people want to introduce themselves! For-love-and-lemons-sleeping-in-with

Phoenix seems to be quite simple on the outside, but she's truly complex on the inside. She appears to be a funny, social, a bit hot-headed and stubborn, sometimes childlike and immature and friendly person. She always has a smile on her face and is willing to listen to others troubles. She will go to great lengths to help them but she would never admit it aloud. Inside, when she's alone and no one's looking, she's a big softie. She's a bit depressed and diagnozed with bipolar disorder at the age of 15. She has an incredibly low self-esteem and no self-respect. While she tries to appear selfish and careless, she's really selfless and worrying. She has always worn her heart on her sleeve and, even though it is why she has had it broken over and over, she won't change. When people she cares about hurt her, she tries to appear angry and upset, but in reality, due to her abandonment issues, she always says she doesn't care and ends up apologizing for driving the person to do something bad, causing her to have been used by people all of her life.

More info here:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23265-phoenix-potter-daughter-of-achelois

Last edited by Perca on 3/14/2016, 11:16 am; edited 15 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

My people want to introduce themselves! Empty Re: My people want to introduce themselves!

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2013, 8:28 am

Percaaaaa!

Okay, for this flash-forward RP: when they're grown up (like, around 35), in their home near Camp, and with their three or four children. Want me to start?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

My people want to introduce themselves! Empty Re: My people want to introduce themselves!

Post by Perca 5/31/2013, 8:28 am

Sure,I'd love that!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2013, 8:31 am

Okay ^^ I just sum up the names we chose: Cloe is the first one, then comes April, Rosalinda and....? A boy, right?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2013, 8:33 am

Yeah...Hm...What about...Edward?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2013, 8:34 am

Or Fredric?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2013, 8:36 am

Fredric Joshua Blues-Robertson?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2013, 8:36 am

I like!
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 6/2/2013, 1:30 pm

Where's Marcus!?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2013, 1:31 pm

I'll post him,don't worry
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/2/2013, 1:33 pm

Yay!
    Ariel
    Ariel

Female
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2012-07-23

Post by Ariel 6/2/2013, 2:09 pm

Percha my dear, you know we are going to have to RP sometime soon :P
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2013, 2:10 pm

Yup!Whenever you want,just send me a PM
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2013, 2:54 pm

Sorry for the double post,I just want to say I posted Marcus's interview.I know it's short,but I'm out of ideas
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/2/2013, 2:57 pm

Holy crud it Taylor!!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2013, 2:58 pm

~Huh?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/2/2013, 3:04 pm

Nvm I was saying that it's Taylor lautner
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2013, 3:07 pm

Yeah,so?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/2/2013, 3:08 pm

I love Taylor lautner!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/2/2013, 3:17 pm

Psst. Hey. Hey, little girl. Mind if I stea---Borrow this interview idea? *wink, wink. Hands envelope* You could make a quick buck. Not really.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 6/2/2013, 3:30 pm

Kaity. Don't spam on other people's topics. Also, is flash forward rp ing really allowed? It's a wonderful idea. Oh oh and I am bringing Ellie back, so you wanna post somewhere?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/2/2013, 3:32 pm

I didn't really spam it...
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 6/2/2013, 3:43 pm

Actually... Yes that is spam. This topic is for a totally different reason. Anyway, please don't do it again. Perca- even though you haven't replied, if Thomas is free then let's rp at the field of mars.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/2/2013, 4:01 pm

1)Yes,old lady,you can have my idea

2)Sure,but can it wait until tomorrow?

3)Relax,we were just talking!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/2/2013, 4:10 pm

Happiness enters my face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:16 am