A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

War and Peace

War and Peace Empty War and Peace

Post by Guest 5/23/2013, 12:50 am

I was asked, today, why we even need war. My answer was something that I hadn't understood until now.
    War. What do we need it for? What good does it do to us to see our enemies bloodshed? To see the bloodshed of fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters? What is our benefit? Some may say Land. Some may say Peace. But no. I don't believe that's the true answer.

I believe it's satisfaction. The satisfaction of defeat. The satisfaction of winning. The satisfaction of having a gun bigger than your opponents, the satisfaction of being able to add another number to the death toll. The satisfaction of blood.

The satisfaction of cold-blooded killing.

But what is the cost?

War won't even lead to anything good. The only thing war is is worthless bloodshed, murder, slaughter of families. Your argument would be "But what they did was even more ruthless!"

How childish. To end bloodshed, what do you do? Start more bloodshed?

Today I was asked why we even needed war. My answer, at first , was peace. Then, something started stirring inside me. I didn't know the answer until I got halfway through this.

We need war to satisfy our cannibalistic, animal instincts.

Today, I realized something. I used to think that we lived in a world of beauty, that we lived in a world full of gifts. But now I know. We do not live in this delusional world, but, instead, a world of murder and evil. A world of tears and bad news. We live in a world of death, suffering, and torture.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

War and Peace Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by Guest 5/23/2013, 12:43 pm

xD thanks, Zer

Sponsored content

War and Peace Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:47 pm