A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

My RP Invitation (WIP)

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

My RP Invitation  (WIP) Empty My RP Invitation (WIP)

Post by DannyBoi 6/4/2013, 8:28 am

Hey! I'm dannyjboy123, but call me Alex.

Frequency- I'm looking to RP with someone who will post as soon as possible. Occasional delays in posting are alright but please don't be gone for too long without telling me.

Post length- I want anything more than 2 sentences. It can be as long as you want, but I usually post around 3-4 lines on average.

Duration of Rp- I don't care. It can go from a day to a couple months.

My characters- (It will be updated over time)

Dylan Rancor, 15- Son of Cratus- Dylan is energetic, adventurous, and a natural born leader. He will put his life down for his friends and those he trusts. But if you betray his trust, he wouldn't mind throwing you in front of a bus. It's not that he's an unforgiving jerk, it's just that it's happened to him many times before. He will follow the leader of any group, but if there is none present, he will take role. He's a great partner in battle and will always lend a hand to those in need.

Blake Alexander, 16- Son of Hephaestus- Blake is daring, cut-throat, and tough on the battle field. He's a great fighter and is good at building automatons and traps. He's very good with machinery and sword fighting. Even with all of this, he's a great friend. He is kind, courageous, and caring. He'll never let a friend do a life or death mission alone. He'll doesn't like to be sad so he'll crack a bad joke here and there just to lighten the mood.

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 7/23/2013, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

My RP Invitation  (WIP) Empty Re: My RP Invitation (WIP)

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 4:19 pm

Hey! I wouldn't mind an rp with Blake! My character, Nepeta, is kind of hard (and slightly insane) but she needs someone to break her out of her shell and change her back to the girl she once was. To see her form, just click the rolling red ball in my sig. :)

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 1:52 am