A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

An Invitation

Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

An Invitation Empty An Invitation

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/14/2013, 3:16 pm

Hello everyone! It's been almost a year, but I've finally decided to rejoin this site. I'm definitely eager to start some new RPs, so leave me a message or comment here if you like what you see below.

My Style:
    My posts are usually on the medium to short side, but I'm willing to go longer if it's your preference. Lately, I've been trying to keep my posts to 50-100 words. I'm a slow writer, though, so don't expect replies right away. I post a lot more on weekends and holidays.

My Characters:

An Invitation Tumblr_mfhegv26F21r9wr1wo1_500
    Olivia Fraser: Olivia is a quiet girl at first, but she's much more open when you get to know her. She's very neurotic and she knows it, so she often exploits her neurosis for humor. She rarely gets angry, but she's easily hurt. She would never show it though, or if she did, she'd cover it up by treating it as a joke. She plays the drums.

An Invitation Tumblr_mw7ec48yEZ1s2ccqyo1_500
    Astrid Edgley: Astrid is very quiet and reserved. She's incredibly polite, but she has very firm boundaries and will completely shut you out if you cross them. She has an urge to conform to societal norms, even though she knows as a demigod she'll never be able to. She was also recently blinded and she isn't entirely used to her current state. She has a fascination with magic and before she was blinded she would study spell books and potions.

An Invitation Black-and-white-coat-fashion-girl-wavy-hair-Favimcom-80293
    Maeve White: Maeve is bitter, mean, vicious, and sometimes dangerous. She is very volatile and has rapid mood swings. Her exterior is very polite and sometimes kind, but don't let that fool you. Both physically and mentally strong, she is a formidable battle opponent. She's also musically talented and plays the electric guitar and bass. She suffers from either schizophrenia or DID, depending on which psychiatrist you talk to, that manifests itself in the form of a person named "Lilith" who she believes lives in her head.

An Invitation Tumblr_lpuobwKtFZ1qe5297o1_500
    "Gwen is so freaky deaky." - Dez
    Gwen Hawthorne: Gwen is sarcastic, irritable, and nearly socially inept on the outside, but she truly does care about the people close to her. She's very prickly towards strangers, but she shows her acceptance towards people she likes in small ways. She's very easily annoyed and sometimes volatile. Movies and photography are her passions, and she's very good at running and petty theft (in a mortal sense). She has a secret love of 80s music and pop culture.

Current RPs:
    Olivia - "Awkward Recounciliation" with Catos and Stacey (Catos)
    Astrid - Free
    Maeve - Free
    Gwen - "Let's Just Wing It" with Robin (Catos)

Last edited by Lady Arbitrary on 1/25/2014, 11:07 am; edited 7 times in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

An Invitation Empty Re: An Invitation

Post by Nemesis 12/14/2013, 3:21 pm

I would like to request an rp with Gwen and my character Blazer sometime, their personalities clash but that would make it much more interesting.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/14/2013, 3:28 pm

That'd be great! Pm me with the location.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:07 am