A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

No where to go (private)

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

No where to go (private) Empty No where to go (private)

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 4:58 pm

The bustling city of New York City seemed like home to Trace. As he stepped out of the cab, finally out of camp, he took in a deep fresh breath of air. It was about time he get a break from camp. Trace hasn't seen any of his old friends in a long time and it seemed that camp was getting too overcrowded with new people. It bothered him to the point that the idea of a monster attacking him didn't even cross his mind as he browsed around the rushing city. Some adults gave him strange looks, probably wondering where his parents were or something. Despite being sixteen, now almost seventeen years old, Trace still held boyish features to him making him look younger than he is. Trace hated this, but at least he grew another inch over the year, finally making him 5'8. He was now the average height for a girl. Great. He found a bench in Central Park and sat down on it, leaning back on it as he watche pedestrians go by. No more seeing a bunch of demigods..just regular human people.. he thought lightly to himself, a small smirk growing on his face.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

No where to go (private) Empty Re: No where to go (private)

Post by Alyssa 6/8/2013, 5:12 pm

Autumn's long orange wavy hair flew behind her as she ran through the busy city. She dodged through the people. Being a daughter of Hephaeatus, I needed something to play with in my hand. I dug in my winter jacket and brought out gears and spricks. I fiddled with them as I attached them making a wheel. I was not paying attention and I ran into someone. He has sandy hair like the sand from the beach. He seemed like he was in a rush. "Oh, I am sorry I wasn't paying attention.." I geustered to the gears.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 5:24 pm

OOC: i'm guessing she ran into someone else, since trace is sitting down and he has dark brown hair heh..

BIC: Trace looked up the moment a girl ran into some guy who seemed like he was in a hurry. The girl held gears in her hands and she looked slightly familiar. It was as if he had seen her somewhere..some place...Why the hell does she have gears in her hands, anyway? he thought to himself. It took him a moment before he realized that she must of been from camp. She looked awful familiar, she had gears in her hands, and there was just something about other demigods that made Trace easily pick them out. He rolled his eyes, thinking he had gotten away from all the demigods. Couldn't he have peace to himself? He pretended as if he didn't notice the girl, snatching a newspaper that was laying beside him and pretended to read it to himself. It was filled with boring news and stuff he didn't care about, but he pretended to act interested as he turned the pages thoughtfully.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/8/2013, 5:53 pm

OOC: She did....
    Bad post. Nothing to say... Sorry.

BIC: The man sighed and walked away. "Grumpy bum.." I grumbled and plunked down on the bench. I sighed. "Hi.." I whispered. I was not trying to be cheerful, but it was natural. I grinned.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 6:02 pm

Great..now she's sitting next to me.. Trace thought he would not be able to escape this, and slammed the newspaper on his lap. Well, maybe he can convince her that he is just another pedestrian reading the newspaper in the middle of central park, though the way Trace dressed did not make him seem like one to do so, in contrast. He wore a pair of old white-washed jeans with a white v neck and a beat up Rhody Reversible jacket. "Hi...looks like that was quite the bump in you had there." He said, referring to the incident that happened with that man.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/8/2013, 6:43 pm

"I know your a demigod." I said like it was obvious. "Don't avoid me." "Why aren't you at CHB..?" I asked.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 6:50 pm

What the hell are you talking about!?" Trace accused her, his voice loud and obnoxious as if she were saying the most absurd thing he has ever heard. A few people passing by gave the pair weird stares before going on their way."I'm sorry, but i don't talk to crazy people. Especially one's that talk as if demigods were real. I'm a Christian. I don't believe in that Greek Mythology crap." He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he grabbed his newspaper and began to pretend read again. Now it was bound for this girl to go away and back at camp. How would he explain who he was if he ever bumped into her at camp if they ever met again? Who knows. Either way, he just wanted some peace by himself and the humane city around him.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/8/2013, 7:03 pm

Autumn sighed and rolled her eyes. "You are a demigod Trace I know who you are." I said simply. "I know a demigod when I see one." I said. "I am Autumn. Daughter of Hephaestus." I said. "I have seen you around camp." I said.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 7:15 pm

Trace sighed, rubbing his forehead as he set the newspaper back down on his lap. "Alright, did you follow me here or something? Can't a guy have peace around here?" He spat with a bitter tone, his eyes staring cold hard into the other girls. He wasn't usually this rude, but he was just..well tired. He wanted to be alone..."Can I not be in New York City or something? I've seen people go to freaking China! If they can go to damn China, I think I have the right to be here in New York, only 15 minutes away from Camp."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 11:58 am

I moved back. I wasn't used to people being mean. Everyone likes me. "Sorry, I was wondering..." I said in shame. "I can leave now."' I. said pointing in the other direction. "Are you going to be back for the prom...?" I asked. "I heard it is going to be AWESOME!" I said.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 3:58 pm

"Good riddance." Trace muttered under his breath once she said she would leave. It didn't seem like she was leaving though when she asked him if he was going to be back for the prom. Prom? Wasn't prom season like...last month or something? "Prom? Really? Me? Go to Prom? I've been to pretty much majority of the camp dances and all of those turned out either in a death or just plain suckish." Trace shook his head ,ashamed at what camp has come to. Although the Prom did seem like it was going to be fun...he, for some reason, had no desire to go. He had no date..he barely knew the new people at camp..and all his old friends were gone.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 4:58 pm

No where to go (private) 19VG0Uf

"Are you coming back..?" I asked. I was going to ask him to prom, but I didn't look very good. He didn't even want to go in the first place.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 5:06 pm

"Of course I am! You think I'm going to stay here?" Trace replied as if it were obvious, which it kinda was. If he stayed here, he would be in a hell of trouble.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 5:15 pm

No where to go (private) 11t86j0

"If you are coming back...." I paused. "Would you like to go to prom with me.." I asked shyly.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 5:27 pm

"You don't even know my name..." Trace stared at the girl with his eyebrow raised. "We barely even met each other and you want to go to Prom with me?.." He blinked in surprise. She looked dead serious to him. "..Are you sick?..do you have a fever? do I need to take you to the Infirmary or something?"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 5:29 pm

"Trace son of Apollo." I recalled. "You taught me archery." I said reminding him...
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 5:32 pm

"I must of been in a coma when doing that because I don't remember that...at all." Trace was dead serious. Who was this chick!? He didn't even know who she was! Apparently she knew him though, which creeped him out slightly. "Are you a child of that insane god or whatever? Please tell me you are...so that I'll get what is happening and won't be freaked out for eternity."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 5:36 pm

"Um.. No. Khione actually." I said. "You seriously don't rember..." I asked.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 5:39 pm

"NO. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. AT ALL." Trace made sure his words were very clear by saying them very loudly..so loud that pedestrians from 30 feet away could hear him. He even threw up his hands in frustration, the newspaper flying from his lap.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 5:41 pm

"Darcy Kennedy daughter of Chione." I said. "Why don't you remember me...?" I asked.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 5:43 pm

"Because I have NEVER met you before. EVER. I think if I obviously don't remember you, then we have never met before in this lifetime..in this century..in this universe." Trace then began to looked around. "Am I being Punk'd!? Is there a camera here somewhere?" He began to search the bench for the hidden camera.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/9/2013, 5:47 pm

I elbowed him in the neck. "Are you really Trace...?" I asked forcibly my elbow still on your neck. "Are a monste..?" I asked reaching for my dagger.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 5:51 pm

"NO. I'm his evil twin from Iceland-YES I'M TRACE, damnit!" Trace grabbed her elbow and pulled it away from his neck. He saw her pull out his dagger and scoffed, rolling his eyes as well. "If i were a monster, I'd probably be taller than 5'8." This chick is crazy..she must be on something.. "If you really knew me..then you would know my real name. My real, eligible name. Only people that I really know, know my real name." He gave up and shook his head. "Look, I'll go back to camp, okay? Just leave me alone...please.." He finally stood up and left

OOC: Sorry, had to get him somewhere else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:52 pm