A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Roy's Bunk

Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Roy's Bunk Empty Roy's Bunk

Post by Zachary 6/13/2013, 5:47 pm

Roy had taken himself to his own bunk, only thrice used. He had his soggy clothes in his hands as he went and put some of his special stain remover on them. While normally it would take hours to get the stains and mud out of them, he had been in situations plenty of times where his clothes had got dirty, so he knew how to take care of 'em. Besides, there was a daughter of Hygieia somewhere in here. She wouldn't mind washing some clothes. It was her nature to do so anyway, after all.

Roy hung up his clothes in the cabin closet, to let them dry out. He then quickly changed into his night outfit (just a pair of PJ pants) and with a smile, headed to bed. But there was something he didn't notice on his bed since he came in: a letter. It had Chiron's handwriting on it that said 'To Roy Walton Clark'. Roy grumbled about his middle name being on it, but he opened it up. it was a short letter.

Dear Roy Walton Clark,

Our new records of you indicate you have a great knowledge of ancient history. Therefore, we ask you that you take some time out of your day to teach tomorrow in room 7 in the library. We have some campers who would be interested in a class. You may teach about whatever subject you want, and he will pay you some drachmas for your time. While your first class is tomorrow, we would ask if you teach every other day. If you have any questions or if you don't want to do this, please see me tomorrow in the big house. Otherwise, please be in the library by at least 10 o' clock in the morning. I can't wait to hear what the campers think of you.

Sincerely,

Chiron

Chiron had put his signature really fancily, and Roy read it over a second time. He'd be teaching campers...well, this would be exciting, and Roy didn't even mean that sarcastically. He smiled wide. Irene would probably like to be there, maybe even be a teacher's assistant or something. He could go tomorrow in the morning to the museum and see if he could get some artifacts he found and display them to the class. It looked like he was taking after his father. With this, Roy went to bed, happy for his day tomorrow.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Roy's Bunk Empty Re: Roy's Bunk

Post by Zachary 6/20/2013, 10:37 pm

Roy awoke with a start. He had some intense dream, but he couldn't remember what it was. He was covered in sweat, and used his comforter to wipe off his face. He blinked heavily and sighed, and sat up in his bed, getting the crusties out of his eyes and let off a yawn. He stretched, making a bit of a moaning noise as he did so. Roy was about to turn and get out of his bed, but then he seen a letter on his bed.

To Roy Clark, it said on it. It also had the stamp of Hermod on it, the Norse messenger god...who would send a letter that way? Why not Hermes? Roy shrugged as he lazily picked up the letter and opened it. It was a bit hard to read at first with him just waking up, but after some focusing and some hard blinking, he was able to read it.

Dear Roy,

It's me, Jacques. I need you to come to my house when you can. It's urgent. I'll explain it all later, I don't want to get too in depth with this letter. I'm not sure how crowded your place is, or where you sleep, but I'd rather not risk a thief get the idea of stealing a priceless artifact. I'll see you when I see you, Roy.

Your friend,

Jacques Gunnarsson

Roy shook his head a bit. As much fun as whatever this was seemed, he thought of the Camp as being a vacation from all of that stress. It was only 5 days at camp and he had to go off again...ergh...

He sighed. He would need to tell Chiron about the whole thing. He was supposed to go teaching today. Roy stood up and stretched again, grabbing his normal adventure attire and a suit case, which he filled with a nice suit (you never know when you need to be formal with these occasions), along with more of his adventure garbs, and his razor. He then stopped. Should he bring Irene along? It would put her in danger... but she was his girlfriend now, and she did want to go on an adventure. It'd show her what his normal day-to-day is. He should...

And with this, he headed to the showers to wash up.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:54 am