A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Roleplay with MJ

MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

Roleplay with MJ Empty Roleplay with MJ

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:05 pm

The sun has set and the night has come, ready to devour the unborn in its neverending darkness. Welcome....To MJhere's roleplay invite.

Good evening readers and Welcome to my roleplay invite. Here you learn a bit about me and my choices when it comes to roleplaying. Feel free to ask for one!

Frequency - I don't mind absences. However, if you are 3 weeks - a month and a half without answering, consider the rp over. If you need na absence - pm me. I try to answer everyday.

Post length- I usually post a paragraph and I do expect a roleplay partner to post around or more. No one-lining.

Duration of Rp- Could be a few days or a few months. I don't really mind, as long as its good it is gonna be fun.
    My characters- (click on the names for forms)
    Jill Nguyen / Iris / 16 / Taken -- Jill is just the most happy-go-Lucky girl you'll ever meet. Ever. She'll Always be painting or drawing, even if that means harm to anyone's shoelaces or blank belongings.
    In a relationship with: Adam (Blaze's char (or whatever username he goes by now) )
    CLOSED

[*]Antoinette Fauchelevent / Loki / 15 / Single --- Antoinette is simply the harsh type. She is sarcastic, she is ironic, she is bitter and she does bite. But that's mostly because of a harsh childhood. In fact, she can turn out to be a fantastic friend if you treat her nicely, not like just another frenchgirl. Don't judge her by her appearance; she tries to look rad but she is tough. She isn't afraid of challenging an Ares kid. Caution: she swears a whole lot and will point out her terrible first impressions on you.
    CLOSED

[*]Alonso Knight / Phobos / 16 / Single -- Crybaby alert! Alonso is the black sheep of the Phobos-line. (Or so he thinks). He is afraid of literally everything and will probably be needing support and guidance around. He is like a puppy to a Strong leader, following him or her anywhere and trying his best to be of use if he can get sure he'll be protected. However, he is albino. Don't mock his turtleneck!

[*]Severin Moran / Ares / 15 / Taken --- Severin is basically your stereotypical bad boy with a gigantic heart....for Moriarty, his girlfriend. And that's all. He is bitter and, like every stereotypical Ares child, Always buying a fight or trying to get something from you. Beware, don't underestimate his archery skills.
    Character based off: Sir ACD novels
    In a relationship with: Jamie Moriarty (Former LokiLaufeysonOfAsgard. No idea her username now)

[*]Cecil Nivale / Pasithea / 17 / Single -- We are all mad. Isn't it adorable? Cecil is.... that kid you call 'weirdo' in school. For being a child of Pasithea, he has terrible hallucinations he thinks are real. So if he comes up talking about his third eye, don't be scared. Just pretend its there and he will be best friends with you.
    Character based off: WTNV Podcast

Last edited by MJhere on 8/20/2013, 8:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Roleplay with MJ Empty Re: Roleplay with MJ

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:14 pm

Yep sure. Caution with the overly sad OP chars, X. She will draw a smiley in their face.
    Where?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:18 pm

Send me a link of the topic pls?
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/13/2013, 7:25 pm

Can i rp with Alonso?BTW he is probably gonna have to follow Percy lol.Percy is a leader pretty much
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:38 pm

lol sure. Alonso might act a bit, hm, girly. Is that fine with you?
    Remember, 3 to 4 lines or more. Plus, where?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/13/2013, 7:45 pm

Is the beach okay?And i will i am trying to work my way up to 300 words!
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:51 pm

Hmmmm, yes. Nighttime preferably, for Alonso is albino. Post first pls and send me a link?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/13/2013, 8:11 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t15647-calming-down-people-you-don-t-know#1116318 here it is and i made more than 300 words!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:59 am