A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Roleplay with a Speedster

TheAdventurer
    TheAdventurer

Male
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2015-01-21

Roleplay with a Speedster Empty Roleplay with a Speedster

Post by TheAdventurer 1/25/2015, 11:13 pm

Well, I suppose calling him a speedster is a bit of a stretch, since he can only go at about thirty miles an hour, but whatever. My name is Jonathan, though you can call me John if you want.

Frequency: I am looking for a partner who can reply at least once a day. If something delays you I understand, but consistent truant replies and long absences annoy me.

Post length: Um... my replies are usually as long as I think is good. This usually results with replies that are a anywhere between one and five paragraphs. As long as your reply isn't way shorter than the one I wrote then there shouldn't be any problems.

Duration: Not very picky on that one. Whether it lasts a few days or a few months I don't care, as long as it is good.

I currently only have one character, Felix Quick, the son of Hermes. Originally from Canada, Felix knows how to be polite when he needs to be, and is usually is polite during first encounters. However, an extended period with him will quickly reveal that politeness to be a disguise. Felix is cocky, overconfident, headstrong, and when he gets angry, downright rude. He has difficulty spending expended periods of time with others as to him everything everyone else does is only half as fast as it really is, because his brain works twice as fast as other humans. He especially hates being around those that are mentally slow, and he can get very loud about that.

However, if someone does manage to befriend this irritable speed freak they have gained a very loyal friend. Felix isn't exactly the best role model, but he will defend his friends no matter what. Felix is obsessed with speed, and wants to be the fastest person in the world. He also has a thing for fast cars, which he had been known to steal on occasion. Felix is very competitive and will agree to almost any challenge, whether it is a race, a fight, or anything else he believes can challenge his speed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Roleplay with a Speedster Empty Re: Roleplay with a Speedster

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2015, 7:56 am

Hey!!

I have two characters that may just get along (or not :p) with Felix.
    → Lee, my skater girl daughter of Hermes, who has a thing for heights and speed. She's the real prankster and does a lot of crazy weird stuff, including randomly performing the chicken dance, hacking into government websites for the heck of it and climbing buildings just to be in a high place.
    → Chiara, my daughter of Ares. Aggressive, angry, bullying, rude, I think that pretty much sums her up. She loves to stick people's faces in the mud and ride her Ducati. She's most of the time in the arena, the basket ball court or the armory, looking for new weapons.

I'm leaving the choices up to you :)
    TheAdventurer
    TheAdventurer

Male

Post by TheAdventurer 1/26/2015, 10:31 am

Hmmm... Chiara would certainly be an interesting encounter. Felix most certainly wouldn't like her. Lee and Felix might work well together, and I wouldn't be surprised if they developed a friendly rivalry. I think I would like to try Lee out first. What kind of rp do you think we should do? What brings these two together?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2015, 10:35 am

I think their love for speed brings them together so perhaps we can do a RP somewhere where they can run? Or I don't know, they have to run away from something together? Could be a monster or cops (Lee is kleptomaniac), does that sound good or do you have another idea?
    TheAdventurer
    TheAdventurer

Male

Post by TheAdventurer 1/26/2015, 10:53 am

Running from the cops? I love it. Maybe coincidence has it that they are both stealing something and someone catches them, leading to a chase in the streets. Nothing better for building comradery then mutual self interest.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2015, 11:23 am

Hehehe this is starting to shape up. Lee would probably steal from an Apple store or something; do you wanna post in New York?
    TheAdventurer
    TheAdventurer

Male

Post by TheAdventurer 1/26/2015, 11:37 am

Sure. New York sounds good. If Felix sees something he likes he has difficulty keeping his hands away, so if there is some new gadget he is most probably going to snatch it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2015, 12:01 pm

Same with Lee xD Do you wanna start the topic?
    TheAdventurer
    TheAdventurer

Male

Post by TheAdventurer 1/26/2015, 2:46 pm

Alright. I'll get right on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:40 pm