A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

he said i've been to the year 3000

Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

he said i've been to the year 3000 Empty he said i've been to the year 3000

Post by Kimimae 6/18/2013, 1:07 pm

Clark Hewitt
    "How am I supposed to be an optimist about this?"

Name: Clark Matthew Hewitt
    Eyes: Clark's eyes are a deep grey color, like storm clouds. wow how cliché i know
    Hair: Clark has dark brown hair. He's always been proud of his hair.
    Height: 5'11
    Body Type: Clark has an average body type. Not too thin, and not overweight.
    Skin Color: Fair. Clark is lucky though, he doesn't burn extremely easily, but on the other hand, he doesn't tan very easily either.
    God Parent: Eirene - Goddess of Peace
    Mortal Parent: Eric Hewitt
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: The Hewitt family has a rather fat cat named Remington.
    Talents: Clark plays lacrosse, and considers himself pretty good at it. His father enrolled him in piano lessons when he was in third grade, and he's stuck with it pretty consistently since, and actually developed some skill at it.
    Weapon**: Although Clark is a rather chill guy and doesn't care much for arguments, let alone fights, he does own a simple celestial bronze sword.
    Flaws: Clark was diagnosed with clinical depression a week after his 16th birthday. It's a mild case and he's on medication, but even then he still has some pretty low days. Clark is indecisive. He'd rather let other people make choices for him so that way if something goes wrong because of it, it wasn't his fault. He's not much of an outgoing person--he's pretty shy. It's not that he doesn't want to talk to people, he's just sort of afraid to.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None that he knows of.
    Life Before CHB*: Born in London, Clark was raised there by his dad until he was around age four. Then, the two dropped everything and moved to Baltimore, ready to start fresh. Clark did alright in school, his dyslexia being a bit of a drawback. He didn't have a lot of friends, aside from a few close ones. The duo lived Maryland quite happily until recently when his dad decided that he wanted to moved back to the UK, for more job opportunities. Clark didn't want to leave this place, he was too familiar with it. His dad told him about his demigodness at a young age and reminded him of the option of Camp Halfblood. Clark agreed to go, deciding that even though it was rather far, it was closer to his home than London was.
    RP Example*: Clark walked up the hill to camp, his suitcase in one hand and a map in the other. He didn't have much to bring, so all his things were able to fit in one bag. That made it easier, or at least he thought it did. Clark didn't actually use the map much. He opened it once, when his dad dropped him off in Long Island before he left to catch his flight, and then folded it back up shortly, he wasn't good with maps anyway. All he had to do was find "Delphi Strawberry Service." Sort of an uncommon name, so it wouldn't be too hard to find, and for him, it wasn't. And now here he was, on top of the hill, near the entrance to this camp, ready to start a new chapter in his life.
    Any notes about your characters: Nope!
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

he said i've been to the year 3000 Empty Re: he said i've been to the year 3000

Post by Daniel 6/18/2013, 3:03 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 6:27 am