A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Girls Just Wanna have Fun.

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Girls Just Wanna have Fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls Just Wanna have Fun.

Post by kaitycat4 6/30/2013, 4:07 pm

Kiki turned from her food to get a good look at the football players. "Uhm...I'm not sure." Kiki turned back to nikki. "Go ask them." Kiki shrugged and took a sip of her strawberry lemonade.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/30/2013, 4:42 pm

"What if they get too comfortable. Most people can't handle all of this." Nikki gestured to herself and took another drink of her smoothie. She didn't feel like getting harassed...Okay, she did but not by puny humans. Ugh. Life was so difficult for higher-ups.

Ooc: Club Penguin is intense bro
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/30/2013, 4:45 pm

Kiki gently dabbed her mouth with a napkin. She stood up and looked at nikki. "I'll go with you, if anything bad happens ill take care of it."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/1/2013, 10:53 am

Nikki stood up with her, but not to go over there. She shook her head with her eyebrows raised defiantly.

"Why waste our precious air talking to those of the lesser kind? Let's think about this. Their uniforms look like they haven't seen a shower in ten years and, judging by their scent, they probably haven't. The coach looks like a bottle-nose dolphin that really needs a sports bra, with a toupee that looks like mud covered in dust. The only girl over there? She's probably the dolphin's fishy-lipped, dry-scalped, ashy-elbowed daughter that hits on every guy on the team but doesn't get more than some type of disease that enables her to wear anything nice besides that headband---where'd she get that? Claire's? Anyway, no. We can not go over there for multiple reasons." Nikki crossed her arms over her chest when she finished her ranting. Whew, that took a lot of work. She looked over at the group with disgust and disapproval and shook her head all over again. Ugh. With a closer look Nikole released that she didn't want ANYTHING to do with that cheap excuse of a highschool.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/1/2013, 2:55 pm

Kiki laughed and sat back down. "Okay okay." She raise up her hands and smiled. "You got me there." Kiki finishe her food and looke at nikki. "Wanna go get a Mani pedi?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/5/2013, 9:49 am

"Oh, yes. I desperately need one." Nikki sighed and looked at her perfect-looking nails. Ugh, they looked hideous! Nikole needed to get both her hands and feet done for two reasons: 1) How was she going to hurt a guy's feelings? 2) There was a huge all-boys football game and Nikki couldn't decide whether she wanted to cheer for them or convince them to let her play. Either way, her nails needed to at least be French tipped.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/5/2013, 1:47 pm

"Okay!" Kiki smiled happily and threw away her food. "I know this great place..." Kiki motioned for nikki to follow. Kiki walked through the mall peoe moving for her and boys staring at more then her face. Kiki was use to it though, the attention. Kiki finally stopped at a small little spa. "Here we are." She walked in and smiled.

"Ahh Kiki hello again darling!" A older women took Kikis hands and gave her a hug.

"Hello Francesc...you are looking just glamorous," she looked over the women's outfit which of course Kiki would never wear but, she was use to kissing people's butts. "This is my friend Nikki." Kiki reached out and pulled nikki to her side.

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 7/6/2013, 12:34 am

Derek walked out of the spa, freshly pampered with new clothes that he had bought. He brushed past a girl (Nikki, not Kiki) and accidentally stepped on her foot.

Well, a normal person would've said sorry or excuse me. "Watch where your foot is," Derek said, glanced at the girl and kept walking. "Brats," Derek muttered under his breath as he kept walking towards his next destination -- Calvin Klein. He glared back at the two girls who were at the front of the spa and rolled his eyes, then kept walking towards the large store in the center of the mall.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/6/2013, 12:51 am

Ooc: Well, then.

Bic:
    Nikole was dragged towards the salon without a choice and was just about to greet the old hag lady when a cloud of cologne nearly made her gag on her smoothie. She had been scowling at him before he'd even stepped on her poor toe. Oh, no. These heels? These were Raulph Lauren. He had no idea how much they had costed her!

"Uh, excuse you. Maybe you should watch where your Sasquatch paws land." Nikki replied calmly though with ice in her tone. She hated...No. Loathed arrogant son-of-a-gorgons like that stranger. What was he even wearing, anyway? No. Please, we do not live in a children's sitcom.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/6/2013, 12:58 am

Ooc: do I smell a cat fight? Hah

Bic: Kiki turne around just in time to witness the boy step on Nikki's heels. 'Oh boy' she thought to herself and looked at Nikki's heels. The toe had a small smudge mark. "Not the heels!" Kiki gasped and covered her mouth out of shock.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/6/2013, 12:59 am

Derek heard an insult fly back at him. "Well. How about those five inches too high heels? You could trip and fall, and smash that mickey mouse nose. A nose job wouldn't even fix it," He had never encountered a person who fought back against him. They usually just ran off crying. Especially those happy-go-lucky people. He hated, hated them. Running around being all happy and peppy with optimistic thoughts. Ugh.

"And wait, since when was it legal to produce shoes that big?" He asked, looking at her large heels -- about size... I dunno. What's illegal? -- and back up at her. And that cliche fedora.

OOC: Don't worry Kaity, Deme and I have a plot with them.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/6/2013, 1:09 am

Ooc: Posting order to remain organized?

Bic:
    Nikole's eyes narrowed at the guy. What, he didn't cry? He didn't try to fight? What was this miserable world coming to? He had the nerve to insult her nose---Nikki was near perfection. And her heel size? That was none of his business.

"First of all, you shouldn't be talking. You look like you stepped out of a Disney fairy tale storybook with those anime eyes and 'Prince Not-so-Charming' hair. Those caterpillar eyebrows make me sick, and you're about as good looking as a Cabbage Patch Kid." Nikki looked him over and pretended to be holding back another gag.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/6/2013, 1:14 am

Kiki bit her lip. Is this going to get ugly? She stood up straight and watched the scene unfold in front of her. "Uhm...Nikki? Let's just move on. He's not worth our time." Kiki knew it was worthless to try and convince Nikki not to argue but, she figure that she would give it a go.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/6/2013, 11:39 am

And another line of insults flew right back. Man, she was good. "At least my "caterpillar" eyebrows aren't as bad as your slug eyebrows. And your clothing choice. You wouldn't even look good in the nicest dress in the whole world with a mickey mouse nose, slug eyebrows, a cliche fedora, and those tacky heels," Derek said.

Derek was perfect. His eyebrows weren't the shape of caterpillars. His clothing choice was so much better than her's, but he did have to admit that he had Disney prince hair. But it was perfectly charming. Definitely an improvement from her.

Last edited by Ed Sheeran on 7/6/2013, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/6/2013, 11:59 am

"My 'cliche' fedora and 'tacky' heels probably costed more than those cheap botox. Your lady lips look like they are about to explode, if you want me to be honest, and you smell like you fell into a pool of Axe. Oh, my. You're shirt isn't even black anymore, sweetie. It's green. You need to watch who the hell you're talking to a'fores I ends you." Nikole calmly took another sip of her beverage before she continued.

"And another thing. I just don't like your face. I'm sure there's a surgery for that. Let's go, Kiki." Nikole put her curled hair into a ponytail just in case this turned into a fight. Hey, you never know. Nikki was prepared to go La Cienega Heights at any moment.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/6/2013, 2:23 pm

Kiki nodded and looked at the boy. "Would you still like to get our nails done Nikki?" Kiki looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/6/2013, 4:33 pm

"I didn't get a botox," Derek rolled his eyes. "And those Bunny Rabbit ears can be seen from miles away as a light pole." Derek said, walking away again. He was almost there. Just get away from the brat and her annoying friend. Derek could go Salinas Adjacent on her, but he decided not to, as Salinas Adjacent could be very dangerous sometimes.

"There's also a spa treatment for eyebrows, just in case you're going in there," Derek walked into Calvin Klein and disappeared into the entrance. Okay. Shoppin' time. He did this once a month. I mean, a guy needs some new clothes once in a while, right?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/6/2013, 7:04 pm

Nikki only rolled her eyes at the boy. He obviously couldn't see how beautiful she was. Maybe it was a mental problem or something. Regardless, Nikki smiled tightly to Kiki and walked with her into the salon.

"Who did he think he was, talking to me that way?" Nikole sighed while her feet were being soaked and her nails painted a vibrant red. She'd even decided to get a facial to calm her angry nerves. The cucumbers were definitely a nice touch. Nikole just couldn't stop rambling about the guy. Seriously, the entire time that they were there was filled with witty comebacks for the guy even though he was no longer there. Ugh. Nikole could not stand snobs.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/6/2013, 11:03 pm

"Yeah he was very rude to you." Kiki spoke while munching on a cucumber. She was getting her nails painted a gold color. "Mabye he is insuccure about himself so he takes it out on your beauty?" Kiki shrugged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:02 pm