A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Nutella Come Come Now

Nutella Come Come Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Nutella Come Come Now

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 9:44 pm

I see him fall and jump out of the car. "Allen!" I yell, running towards him, the car door still open. I finally reach him and kneel on his right side. "Are you okay?" I ask, after pulling him over to the side of the road.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 10:10 pm

As he turns his face I see blood. I force him to lay down and turn his face so I can see the wound completely. I gasp I shock. 5 extremely deep claw marks run from his forehead to his lip, cutting through his eye and the longest through his upper lip. I run over to the car and search for a first aid kit in the car console.

Last edited by Nutella on 6/30/2013, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 10:20 pm

I find the first aid kit and get in the drivers seat. I turn the key, press the gas, and drive it over towards the side of the road. I slam the break and turn the car off. I get out and see Allen attempting to apply nectar to his smaller wounds. I sit down, take the nectar and do it myself, reacting only from the few E.R. episodes I've seen and the mandatory emergency situation classes back at camp. I take out some Ambrosia squares and hand them to him, hoping he's still conscious.

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 10:29 pm

I notice him trying to stay conscious. "Go to sleep, kay? You don't want to be awake for the next part." Itake out some gauze and wrap some minor gashes on his leg and arms. I finally get to his face. I wince as I take out a sharp needle and some string.

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 10:46 pm

OOC: the drama 0.0 xD
    OOC2: In rl, never trust me with sharp objects. Like needles :) >:}

BIC: I thread the needle and start stitching the skin back together. About halfway through I find something in one of the gashes. I use some tweezers to pull it out and find a rather sharp hellhound claw. I put it in my pocket and continue with the sewing. About forty minutes later, I finish. I take the blanket out of the car and cover him with it. I then wipe the blood off his face, put him in the car, and back the car deeper into the forest to stay for the night. I get out of the car and take the duffle bags with me. I sling them over my shoulder and climb a rather large looking tree. I continue climbing until I find a branch that forks near the top that forks to create a type of nook. I find some old trap rope, probably from some earlier hunters, and tie the bags to the tree. I climb back down, and grow two nooks of sturdy wood, each with about 15 thick branches twined together to create a small dipped platform high up in the trees. I'm at my limit now , but I manage enough  strength to carry Allen and my bag up there. I lay him in one of the new "beds", cover him with the blanket, and get in my own, slightly lower one. I fall straight to sleep without a blanket.

OOC: woah, long post

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 10:59 pm

OOC: I would try to comfort you, but the comparison is just...

BIC: I here someone say my name, but I'm already asleep. I murmur some meaningless sounds and turn over, continuing to dream of the dark room.

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 11:09 pm

I have that odd falling in your sleep sensation and jerk awake with a small shriek. It looks like its around noon. Its freezing cold outside and I'm covered in rain. It looks like it must have stormed last night, since some of the tree limbs are on the ground. I yawn and hug my knees to my chest, shivering slightly. I'm still pretty tired from nearly going over my limit last night, but I climb up to see Allan wide awake, dry, and rather cozy looking. I look up and see the there's a large bundle of leaves cover his head.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 3:16 pm

"Yeah, but I think it rained last night. Our bags might be wet." I tell him. gratefully taking the jacket. "How do you feel?" I ask, a little guiltily. It was completely my fault he had come. If I hadn't said anything, he wouldn't have come with me. And if I had simply stabbed the hellhound myself, and not wimped out, we wouldn't be sleeping in tree.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 3:29 pm

OOC: I've been using my moms touchscreen computer monitor. I'm off it now, but I keep using this on e like its touch screen. Then I'm all like "Tf it don't work o.o"

BIC: I try to look as if his words affected me, even though they didn't. I reach into my bag and pull out a granola bar. I peel off the wrapper and eat silently.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 3:36 pm

"You're not hungry?" I ask, getting out some more TicTacs.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 3:47 pm

I point down to the forest floor without looking. "Didn't think I'd want to be caught with a sharp object in my pocket, and injured person in front of me, their car keys beside me, especially when I'm under aged, and their blood on my hands. Jail is one setback I don't need." I put the TicTacs away. "I drove the car into here so it wouldn't be seen. But we're not going to drive it."

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 3:59 pm

"I think we need to stay out of public eye. No offense, but you don't exactly look the norm right now." I tell him , still without looking up.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 4:03 pm

"We don't have that much cash. I was thinking more...private. And by private, I mean illegal. Have you ever heard of train jumping?" I ask, calmly, a small smile creeping onto my face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content