A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Woah, look at all these cupcakes.

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Woah, look at all these cupcakes.  Empty Woah, look at all these cupcakes.

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 5:57 pm

Jolie Miranda Cyrus was a cupcake fanatic. No, scratch that. She was a obsessed cupcake fanatic. Not only did she enjoy the presence of such a lovely dessert, she also enjoyed eating them. As she sat down at a table by herself, she laid down a line of decorated cupcakes before her. She eyed each and one of them as if they were her soldiers and she was the lieutenant. Jolie was debating which one she should eat first, because she knew fo sho that she was going to eat all of them eventually. She laid her eyes upon a chocolate one with vanilla sprinkles and marshmallow icing, but she wasn't sure if it was the one. "..I'm pretty sure you're delicious..BUT-" She looked at the birthday cake cupcake beside it and eyed it suspiciously. "..you look very delicious as well." Jolie leaned back in her seat, exhausted from all the cupcake speculating she has done in the past hour. "All of you are very delicious, and I mean it. I honestly mean it...but..I just don't feel like any of you can fulfill the satisfaction of such thing, y'know?" She told the cupcakes, even though she obviously knew they weren't going to reply any time soon. "That's alright, though. One of you will be eaten. I just have to figure out which one will have the special opportunity."
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Woah, look at all these cupcakes.  Empty Re: Woah, look at all these cupcakes.

Post by Christian 7/9/2013, 6:26 pm

Aqua Collins

Aqua skipped into the room, the smell of sweet desert filling her nostrils. She sniffed the air a few times, the smell bringing a warm smile to her face. Her eyes stopped on a big pile of cupcakes, her mouth filling with saliva. She didn't even like cupcakes that much, but she planned on sneaking one into her mouth. She casually walked over to the girl, hearing the conversation between her, and, well, the cupcakes, even though they didn't talk back to her. She raised an eyebrow suspiciously, pulling up next to the girl. She flipped her silky red hair, flashing a winning smile to the other girl. "Hey there. I see you have some cupcakes. They look very delicious." Her mouth watered up as she said those last words. Her hand began to slowly inch towards a red velvet one; it was her absolute favorite flavor. She had to get one. She just had to. And once something was on Aqua's mind, she would not stop until she achieved her task and succeeded in the process.

ooc: sorry for crappy post my mom was rushing me :c
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 7:09 pm

Jolie looked up to find a girl around her age sit next to her. She smiled back at the fellow red head and nodded vigorously when she mentioned the cupcakes. "Oh yes! They are extremely delicious...well, I don't really know if they are yet, but by the looks of it, I really do think so!" She looked back at the line of cupcakes dreamily until she saw a hand slowly come into her peripheral vision towards the cupcakes. Jolie instinctively slapped the girl's hand away, her eyebrows furrowed and her lips puffed out in disappointment. "These are not for eating!....yet. You have to specifically feel the aura of the cupcake to know the right one. You can't just...eat them!" There was a specific process to actually eating a cupcake. One does not simply grab one and eat it. Jolie suddenly felt bad about slapping away the girls hand. The girl sure did look determined to eat that cupcake.."I'm sorry.." She told her a little after. "I didn't mean to act like that. Its just...these cupcakes are very special."

ooc: pfT that is not a crappy post.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 7/12/2013, 11:49 am

Aqua Collins

Aqua pulled her hand back as soon as the girl slapped her hand.Aqua raised an eyebrow suspiciously. Cupacakes...have auras?? She slowly nodded in agreement, not sure whether to run away or stay. This girl must of had a real passion for cupcakes. Aqua looked at the cupcakes again, her mouth salivating. She nodded again at the girls apology. "It's quite alright." She told the girl, flashing her a smile. She wanted to be on this girl's good side. It'd give her a better chance to actually eat a cupcake. Aqua wanted to inch towards one again, but decided against it. Man, that girl slapped pretty hard. It was as if she practiced slapping things everyday. What if there was a major league for hand slapping... Aqua smiled at herself. She was so weird. "So, what's so special about these cupcakes?" Aqua asked, leaning against the table casually. After a while she yawned. She was dead tired. She quickly got up and left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:40 am