A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

B3 Charrie - Child of Poseidon

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

B3 Charrie - Child of Poseidon Empty B3 Charrie - Child of Poseidon

Post by Josh 7/10/2013, 12:20 pm

Name: Amelia Wright

Age: She is currently 15, but her 16th Birthday is at the end of August (26th)

She also identifies herself as a female - no desires to be male

Eyes: Amelia has incredibly deep blue eyes, like the depths of an ocean

Hair: She has Sandy Blonde hair, which is naturally straight and reaches down to the middle of her back.

Height: Amelia currently stands at 5'6, but she looks as if she'll be 6' or 6'1" when she stops growing.

Body Type: She is skinny, yet well toned, and has muscles, but not bulging ones. Her body is very flexible and lean.

Skin Color: Like the rest of her family, she is white, but due to being in the Sun a lot, she has a natural golden tan.

God Parent:  Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Isabella Wright

Country of Origin: New Zealand

Pets: None, but she has a natural ability to connect to Horses and Sea-life quite easily. She does not find it difficult to tame a horse at all. But she cannot communicate with them like Percy can,

Talents: Horse-Riding
    Surfing and Sailing
    Gymnastics
    Drawing (art)
    Diving and Swimming - she can hold her breath for up to 8 minutes, and can swim to deeper depths and pressures than others.

Weapon**: She has an CB Cutlass - the hilt looks old, but the blade appears brand new. She keeps this on a sheath attached to her waist
    A Vintage CB Diving knife which she keeps in a sheath attached to her left ankle.

Flaws: She gets Dehydrated quicker than most people. Her dehydration reaches the more dangerous levels, and loss of energy, much before other people would. She cannot go for as long without drinking, she needs to drink very regularly.
    She was home-schooled, and her mum wasn't a qualified teacher, so she isn't the brightest of people. She'd be doing alright in school, but would be in the weaker classes/sets.
    She has arachnophobia, seriously she will scream and run if she sees spiders.
    She is reckless - like she will act without thinking and rush into something, usually with disastrous consequences
    Light-weight - she cannot handle alcohol at all, like she will get drunk really really quickly. When she becomes drunk, she has a whole different persona and will want to be the centre of attention, unlike her usually pretty lonesome self. She becomes wild at this point and even more reckless
    She has trust issues, because her mother never spoke to her after sending to her to camp, and she feels abandoned and doesn't want to be abandoned again

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Can manipulate sources of water. The user can create different objects from the water, like whips, or a ball. The ball can only have a radius of 30cm, whereas the whip can be 6 feet long, but only 7cm large. The ball can knock a person backwards, and cause bleeding and bruising. The whip can cut a person, it is more a stinging cut though, than a laceration. The user must be no more than 10 feet away from the source of water however, for them to be able to manipulate it. The weapon will last for only 5 minutes, and they can create 5 whenever they want, but after those 5, it requires 6 hours to recharge before another 5 can be used. Prolonged use could lead to head-aches, nausea, and eventually passing out.

Can create bubbles from a source of water. The bubbles can have different properties. Some can be highly compressed, and so will explode when pressed. The explosion would only be enough to known a person backwards, and potentially onto the floor, depending on their balance. Other bubbles could also be really hot, with a temperature around 70 degrees C. When they're burst, it scalds the opponent, causing them to stop and curse for a moment. The bubbles would only have  diameter of 5cm, and the user could only create 5 of these at a time, with different properties. For the effect to work,  the opponent must touch them. These can made every 3 hours.

Can surround the user in a ball of water. The water swirls around the user, and one other person who must be standing right beside them. Whilst in this ball, the two can still breathe perfectly, but the water around them moves at very high speeds, meaning attacks cannot get through, nor can attacks get out. The water is moving so quick, vision is blurred, so it impairs them for when the ball drops. The ball can be held for a maximum of 5 minutes. If attempted to hold for longer, the user will suffer initially from headaches, then nosebleeds, nausea, and finally passing out. This can be done once every 4 hours.

Can create torrential rain storm.
    The storm takes 5 minutes to form fully, before the rain comes down heavily, but then will last for 15 minutes.
    During this time, powers are increased dramatically, and the user is much more powerful. Can create larger bubbles (double the size) and double the amount. And the ball and whip can be x1.5 their original size. The storm itself covers an area of 20feetsq.
    Once the time is up, the user feels a sudden depletion of energy, and will collapse onto the floor, and be tired out for a few hours, and need to rest. They will be incapable of fighting further.
    Once done, it requires 80hours to recharge.

Life Before CHB*: She was born in Auckland, in Auckland City Hospital, which is the same Hospital both her mother and Uncle were born in. Amelia's grandparents were very wealthy, and that meant her mother had a choice of whether to work or not. Her mother, who was passionate about Surfing, chose not to work, and just moved to an apartment on the coast, so she could spend all her time focusing on what she loved. It was whilst surfing her mother met Poseidon, who was going via the name Alex, and they fell in love.
    After Amelia was born, Alex left, but explained to Isabella what their child was. After that, Isabella moved into her brother's isolated house on Motuihe Island. Isabella's brother, Riley, was a successful business man, taking over the family company, but a passionate sailor, so he was not home much, leaving just Isabella and Amelia, most of the time. Isabella was the one to teach Amelia all about surfing, whereas Riley would teach her about sailing and horse-riding. This is why she has those passions.
    Amelia grew up on this island, not visiting the mainland much, so she never had many friends. Plus she was home-schooled by her mother, who wasn't actually a teacher, so she wasn't as intelligent as a majority of other kids out there.
    When Amelia reached the age of 13, her mother packed her bag and sent her on a plane, not telling her where she was going. It was only when she got to camp that everything was explained to her, but her mother had never spoken to her after that; no letter, no phonecall, no visit.

RP Example*: I walked down onto the beach. The sand below my feet was a pearly white colour, and it sunk between my toes. I grinned, digging some up with my foot, and then burying the other foot. A simple thing which amused me. It reminded me of home, we had the beach just down from the house where I would go surfing with Mum. My grin dropped. Mother. The woman who had abandoned me. First father had never spoken to me or even made any attempt to contact me, and then mum?! I didn't think she would ever be capable of that! She was my best friend and I hers! A lone tear dripped down my cheek, as I clenched my fists. I ran towards the water, flicked my hands out and began to pull the water with an invisible hand. I threw it everywhere, whipping it around. The waves splashing. I imagined my Mum and Dad, even if he was a God, standing right in front of me, as I whipped through them with the water, making them suffer like they had made me suffer; now with more tears flowing down my cheeks.

Any notes about your characters: Ill be making a detailed form, but my last one got lost when the computer shut down, and I cant bring myself to retype it just yet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

B3 Charrie - Child of Poseidon Empty Re: B3 Charrie - Child of Poseidon

Post by Morgan Landry 7/10/2013, 1:11 pm

Approved B3 Charrie - Child of Poseidon 621014945

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:21 pm