A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Walking in the woods|OPEN

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Walking in the woods|OPEN Empty Walking in the woods|OPEN

Post by Christian 7/15/2013, 9:42 pm

Blaze

Blaze walked down the dirt pathway, hands stuffed inside his jacket pockets. He sighed, kicking a rock over and over again. After being in a smelly, disgusting bathroom filled with freaks, he didn't really enjoy company at the moment. A shiver ran down that spine. The thought of that dark and cold cave gave him the creeps. He was stuck in there, with some smelly weirdos. He crossed both arms around his body, squeezing. It suddenly got cold, as if Aeolus decided to make the cold wind blow right at Blaze. Gods it was so cold. He zipped up his jacket tighter, to the point in which it was practically choking him. He coughed a couple of times before stopping at a rock. He leaned against it, wheezing. He had never been this cold in his life. The trees didn't help; all they accomplished was blocking the sun's warmth from reaching the cold teenager. He breathed out his mouth, vapor pouring out. Dang, it was cold. He shivered some more, it looking like he was having a seizure. This absolutely sucked. So much.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Walking in the woods|OPEN Empty Re: Walking in the woods|OPEN

Post by tyler oakley 7/15/2013, 10:12 pm

Scarlet walked in and sighed loudly. Life sucked right now. Ha, life always sucked. Yep, life had sucked from when she was about seven or so. When her dad died of some brain thingy and her freaking step-mother Donna blamed her. A seven year old? Really?
    Ah, but that was a long time ago. Ten years ago, wow. It had felt like yesterday; the memory was imprinted in her mind.
    Agh! She had to stop taking pity on herself, it was just so stupid!
    Suddenly Scarlet had a flashback. She was in a sewer and she kissed another girl? Scarlet shivered and hoped not to see anyone from there.
    Oh, great, she thought as she saw a guy from the sewer. She vaguely remembered jumping on his back. She tried to tiptoe past him when a twig snapped under her feet. Dammit!
    "Umm..." Scarlet smiled sheepishly. "Hullo."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/15/2013, 10:25 pm

Blaze

Blaze was groaning about the cold when he heard a twig snap. He jerked his head towards the direction in which the snapping came from and saw a girl. Oh great. It was her. The one girl who was making out with that other annoying girl, the one girl who jumped on his back making it crack in 20 places at once. He touched his back defensively, as if the girl would jump on it again. "Um, hi." He stood up straight, showing a tiny bit of politeness. He adjusted his coat as it wasn't too cold anymore. He cracked his neck, staring at the girl. He didn't know much about her, except she loved making out with other girls. What was her name? Scramlet? Scarlo? He didn't remember, or care in that matter. He glanced around. Great. It was only those two. He stared at her awkwardly, looking back towards the creek. "So, uh, how have you been doing?"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/15/2013, 10:50 pm

scarlet arkan

"Good," Scarlet replied quietly. She averted her eyes to the ground, but every few seconds looked back up at his face. She felt herself reddening, and knew what had to be said even though she didn't want to.
    "Sorry- sorry for, uh, like, breaking your back." Scarlet couldn't help but giggle a bit at this, but quickly she quieted the laughter as she didn't want to seem like a weirdo or a jerk. Er, well, he probably already thought she was a weirdo. So the least she could do was be nice to him.

Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/15/2013, 11:01 pm

Blaze

Blaze couldn't help but smile at that remark. He looked up when he realized she stopped laughing so suddenly. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously but didn't say anything in the matter. Blaze cleared his throat, feeling a bit more comfortable. He leaned against the rock, tired of standing completely straight. "Oh, it's no biggie." He smirked again, rubbing some dirt off of his jeans. "I believe we've actually never told each other our names. I'm Blaze." He said, walking towards the girl. He outstretched his hand.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/16/2013, 1:04 pm

scarlet arkan

"Scarlet," Scarlet replied, "Scarlet Arkan, daughter of Athena." She let herself smile at him this time, she was pretty sure he was okay with her now. And that was all right.
    Scarlet began to feel a bit less awkward now, now that she had apologized and they were acquaintances or whatever.
    "The whole sewer thing was kind of trippy, huh?" Scarlet smiled. "What even happened there?"
    Euh. Scarlet didn't even want to think about the sewer incident. But it had slipped out of her mouth; and, plus, it was the only way they were, like, related to each other, so it was the perfect topic, for the moment at least.

Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/18/2013, 11:51 pm

Blaze

Blaze pursed his lips. How long ago was the sewer incident? 2, 3 days ago? Either way, it wasn't something that he liked talking about. "Well, I recall us being in the bathroom. Then some crazy things went on and we got trapped in there. I found an underground tunnel system and we were just... acting pretty crazy. And stupid. Mostly stupid." Blaze replied, a shiver going own his spine. He hated the dark depressing tunnels. He feared that he was now claustrophobic because of the sewer incident. He cleared his throat, obviously in discomfort. He leaned against the rock, full weight on it. "That's baasically all I remember. There's also a small and very vague memory of me going crazy and dancing around, but that's basically it." He paused for a brief moment. "D-Do you remember anything?" He stammered, more shivers jerking down his spines. They were almost killed down there. A monster instantly flashed in his mind. It snarled than disappeared. He scowled, not remembering what that thing was. It sorta looked like Cerberus, except it wasn't a 3 headed dog. It only had one head, but had the shape of an animal. If he hadn't of found a way out, he would've died down there with the other maniacs. Another shiver ran down his spine. The feeling scared him.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/19/2013, 12:07 am

scarlet arkan

Scarlet's eyes widened a little bit when Blaze started to shake so much. She was about to ask if he was okay, but then she realized maybe if she answered his question he wouldn't be freaking out so much. It made Scarlet a little uncomfortable, but she replied anyway.
    "I... don't." Scarlet stuttered. "I- well- I mean-" Great. Now his jitters were getting to Scarlet. She took a deep breath. "Okay. I lied. I remember there were four or five of us that were wonky, and one smart girl. Two people were twerking-" Scarlet couldn't help but smile- "and I kissed someone? A girl I think, I dunno." This grossed Scarlet out, but she continued. "That's all I really remember."

Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/21/2013, 10:30 am

Blaze nodded at the girl's response. His shaking stopped instantly. He took a deep breath, and looked at the girl. The shivering began again. He held himself in his own arms, squeezing all the coldness out of him. He heard someone call him in the distance. He couldn't tell if it was real or not. He began to walk out of the woods, mumbling random things. The darkness of the cave, the loneliness he felt down there scarred him for life. I-I'm s-s-so sor-sorry. I-I-I have to g-g-g-go." He stammered, going into a full sprint. He breathed out of his mouth, vapor coming at. God, even with the sun shining right on him, he was cold. It was unnatural.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/21/2013, 11:25 am

Scarlet shrugged. She left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:54 pm