A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Thankful (Private- Josh)

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Thankful (Private- Josh) Empty Thankful (Private- Josh)

Post by GwrachSeren 7/21/2013, 12:25 pm

Chase had been nervous. He had taken a while to think what to do on their date. Sat in the car and waiting for Nicole so they could leave for the house, Chase was completely silent. He and his dad had run out of conversational topics. Instead, they sat in silence with the radio on. The volume was down low and Chase's knuckles were starting to whiten. He sighed. Was she going to turn up or not?
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Thankful (Private- Josh) Empty Re: Thankful (Private- Josh)

Post by Josh 7/22/2013, 4:08 am

At first, I had wondered where Chase was, I had been waiting at the top of the Hill. When I originally got there, I thought he would have been there first, but he hadn't been, and so I waited there for him. It took a while, before I decided to wander around, and then I saw Chase, sitting in a car. I felt like such an idiot, he was already there and had been waiting for me for a while. Now I felt really guilty. Still, I was happy to see him. I skipped down the hill and made my way over to the car, smiling at Chase the whole time and not taking my eyes off of him. I still didn't fully know what we were going to be doing, but I was looking forward to it.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 7/28/2013, 8:35 pm

Chase smiled. "There you are," he said and got out of the car rather sharpish. He opened the door for her. "I was wondering if you had stood me up, Nicole. The guy in the front is my dad. Dad, this is Nicole."

Chase grinned at Nicole. "We get to go see Aislyn-Rose. You can freshen up at the house and then we'll go out."

He hoped it sounded OK to her. He still had not told her what they were going to do or where exactly they were going. Or if he even had set plans. Chase being Chase, he did indeed have plans. Plans such as the trip to the roller rink, the plans to go see New York like a real tourist should. He had so many plans for the night. He just hoped Nicole would like them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:57 pm