A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Live Long and GO GO GO

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Live Long and GO GO GO Empty Live Long and GO GO GO

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/31/2013, 1:13 pm

Percy James Anderson Had left the beach . He wanted to get away from that Moriarty Girl. he also had always wanted to destroy Sherry Holmes. A spider was right in front of him and he screeched. he jumped back as the spider started to form into a minotaur he got out his sword and got ready to beat the living crap out of that minotaur. "Come on! Try me!" He yelled at the minotaur with great force. He slammed down his bag in the dirt and quickly lunged at the minotaur.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Live Long and GO GO GO Empty Re: Live Long and GO GO GO

Post by BlackHawk 7/31/2013, 1:26 pm

I walk in and notice some kid fighting a minotaur.I shakes my head and sit down. I watch the kid fighting it for a couple minutes before I get bored. I open my backpack and take out a handful of metal bid and pieces. I begin to build a medium sized solar powered boat. I set it in the water and watch it start to sail across the water. I pull out a monster from the front pocket of my backpack. The boat almost makes it across the lake when it commits suicide by stopping and slowly drinking to the bottom of the lake. "Well there goes another perfect invention." I sigh sadly and lay back "you need help with that kid?" I ask the boy with a halfway smile.

~ Davis
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/2/2013, 9:45 am

He turned and looked at aguy a little older than him with a slight smile he said "No." and beath the minotaur in a stab "Who are you?" he asked not so politely. He held out his hand "Percy Anderson. Son of Athena" He still had that slight smile. mabye he could mess with this guy. Get him scared out of his mind. Maybe not. Or would he? He'd just have to find out when it happened. Well, when it happens
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 8/2/2013, 2:35 pm

I roll my eyes at this kid's snotiness. "What's it to you" I say with just as much rudeness. "I'm the son of Hephaestus and that's all you need to know." I say,my British accent coming through a little bit. I stand up and brush the sand off myself. I shook his hand reluctantly. I quickly let go of his hand and took a step back. I pull out my metal again and fiddled with a washer and a piece of steel. I look at the lake again and watch it's glassy surface. I watch the Minotaur disappear into a pic of golden dust. I realise that monsters were a lot more frequent than before and wonder why that happened. I look at the kid again and wonder what he would look like as an automaton.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:42 am