A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
GwrachSeren
Jules
Christian
Josh
8 posters

The sexiest stuff this side of the internet

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

The sexiest stuff this side of the internet Empty The sexiest stuff this side of the internet

Post by Josh 8/18/2013, 11:42 am

Hola there.

This is mainly for critique which I would like, but if you want something making,(only if I have time/like the idea/can be bothered - I reserve the right to refuse any idea), then go to my store. This is purely for critique now. I wish to seperate the two.

Anyway, without further ado, here is what I've done!

The Aftermath of Battle

Spoiler:
    This was a quick thing I made earlier today, it didn't take too long, but I just took a picture of a forest, added some changes to it, placed the sword in there, added all the mist, and some lighting effects. It was a little rushed, and I may come back to this to improve it, but for now this is it.

Flo's Request
    Spoiler:
    Yeah... Something she asked for, just her character on that sort of background. That's about it...

Christian

Spoiler:

Well, I made this request for Christian. Hope he likes it. Anyway, I can make more of these for people if they wish, just read above for the terms, but it doesn't have to be this style either, water, trees, candy, festive, any is fine!

Chris
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    This was Chris' request, with his free artwork thingy, I made two versions of it, the only difference was a change to the opacity. He wanted something to do with Trees, but I wasn't too sure how to go about it, so this is the best I could come up with. So, this is a warning, you may ask for something, but I may do it slightly differently, depending on my abilities xD

Asi's Secret Santa
    Spoiler:
    So yus, this was Asi's Secret Santa gift (she already knew it was me... pretty bad Santa thing we had going... my fault... ah well.)

S

Spoiler:
    I was making this for a banner for someone, but I never finished it, as stuff happened, and I now no longer see the need to finish it. However, I can recreate these and make full words in the same effect, if someone were looking for a banner. If you ask for this effect, make sure you keep the number of letters down, or I will refuse it. (and for those that don't get it, the ice cream cone is an S, so I can make words out of these)

Fingerprint

Spoiler:
    I made this for Asi, for some charity thing or whatever it is. Im not too sure. Anyway, it's a simple fingerprint, but all the lines have been replaced with text which read "Fingerprint" (So creative, I know) Typography is one of my favourite things to do, I just find it fascinating, thus why I have this, I have A Gift, and I have some others, but Im not uploading those, they were for other people from elsewhere.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Spoiler:

I saw something similar, except it was just the word Nevermore, and so I decided to do my own version, except I used the whole poem for it. And then added that line to the side for extra effect, also as the title of it. So yeah....

Chibi

Spoiler:
    So, for anyone who remembers the steampunk art contest, you may recognise this one. This was my submission, and well, I never expected it to win (especially not after seeing all the other submissions), but it was fun to draw!

Flo's Icy Requests

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Flo's recent store request. Not really much to say, they were just made for her character. Simple eye colour change in the first, also in the second, but added an icy effect to it too. Yeah that's about it.
    Please leave your feedback, comments, criticisms, etc!

Last edited by L on 4/26/2014, 1:32 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

The sexiest stuff this side of the internet Empty Re: The sexiest stuff this side of the internet

Post by Christian 8/18/2013, 12:13 pm

Ooooh, I like the gift thing a lot. c:
    The chibi is good, better than anything i could draw.
    I don't really get the "S" because it's just a pic of an ice cream cone lmfao, but the idea is cool. c:
    I like the aftermath of battle, it's very natury and pretty. Nice stuff Josh. Now just make this into a shop and get rich. :3
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

The sexiest stuff this side of the internet Empty Re: The sexiest stuff this side of the internet

Post by Josh 8/18/2013, 12:15 pm

The S thing, its an ice-cream thing, but its in the Shape of an S, so I can make entire words out of that effect.
    I can do other effects too, I just don't have them on here, they were on the dead hard-drive... Sigh...
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 8/18/2013, 12:15 pm

The first one is so nice, how did you make that?
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 8/18/2013, 12:41 pm

yes okay i get a free thingy from a shop so can you make me my name like in the S section pls.

Oh and by my name I mean Christian not spiderman.

Post by Guest 8/19/2013, 8:08 pm

I like them. There, I commented.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/19/2013, 8:11 pm

Yay! You commented xD
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 8/19/2013, 9:02 pm

So that's what the summer art contest banner was going to look like. Creative.

The Christian one looks well down.

There's something about the sword mount that looks unnatural but I'm sure that's my picky eyes.

I already saw the chibi one.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/19/2013, 9:05 pm

Yeah the sword is a bit unnatural, I noticed it myself, and I could go back and make it fit in better, however, I am lazy, and Ive lost the muse to continue with that image. Its done as it is xD

If I finished the art banner, yes that is what it was going to be like, but each of those letters took ages!

The flaming art is easier than the ice-cream, cause I copy blending options over, rather than playing with them, whereas the ice-cream has different ones PER letter. Which takes forever...

And yus, I know you saw the chibi one xD

Post by Guest 8/19/2013, 9:22 pm

The sword is too bright. That is the issue. That and it seems pretty big, unless it is a great sword or something.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/20/2013, 6:37 am

I had to have the sword brighter, otherwise it wasn't noticeable, plus it is the centrepiece of that work, and yes its too big, but for the exact same reason.

Post by Guest 8/20/2013, 9:28 am

(Insert request here)
    Give me something cool and random I guess.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/20/2013, 9:59 am

Nu, I dont work that way xD
    Be specific

Post by Guest 8/20/2013, 10:06 am

Alright, make me something with pictures in it.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/20/2013, 11:01 am

You get nothing.

Post by Guest 8/20/2013, 11:12 am

Pls. Uhm, write my name in what is that I see? Trees? Do it in trees.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/20/2013, 11:22 am

I'll consider it. I only provided that as an example... I haven't tried trees and things before, but Ill give it a go. Or I'll do something similar anyway

Post by Guest 8/20/2013, 11:22 am

Yay.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/25/2013, 3:42 pm

Editted to add all the other peoples works.
    Open for a new request
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 8/25/2013, 3:49 pm

Can you make me pie? It needs to be hot.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 8/25/2013, 3:55 pm

Done xD

You received your image xD

NEXT
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 8/27/2013, 7:42 am

I need something...big.
    The Aftermath of Battle looks great, so if you can make one like that for me (I would prefer a free area inside the forest, just like your picture, and if you can, I would like to have mists there xD) it would be really awesome!
    Thanks, Josh.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 9/6/2013, 2:47 pm

http://o08i.img-up.net/forestc510.jpg

I just removed the sword for you, if you want it changing or anything, thats fine, but I wont be uploading my sword one for anything, so there won't be a copy on the site elsewhere.

Sorry it took so long, been preoccupied xD

If you want it different or anything though, I can.

If not.

NEXT
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 9/7/2013, 12:02 am

It looks fine, thanks!
    There's one thing, though. Can you give me the picture with bigger size?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/12/2013, 6:21 am

I'd ask you a siggie, but Chris already coded me a wonderful one <3

However, I would like some banners for one my characters, in the like of the Aftermath of battle.

For Morgan, would you please take my avatar? And put it (with mist) in this scenery? (this one) I'd like it to look as if she is leaning against a tree.

That'd be all for now =)

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:41 am