A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Charlie's bunk

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Charlie's bunk Empty Charlie's bunk

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/19/2013, 7:08 pm

Charlie walked in set down his stuff and walked out
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Charlie's bunk Empty Re: Charlie's bunk

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/24/2013, 8:04 pm

Charlie walked back in and laid down on his bunk
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/24/2013, 8:21 pm

There was a blaze of light outside the Athena cabin door, and there appeared a tall, regal-looking blonde woman with fierce gray eyes and an owl perched on her shoulder, dressed like she was ready for a day at the office as some sort of business woman: a black pantsuit with her hair done up in a tight bun. She tilted her head to the side as she stood there frowning at the door, and then waved her arm; the owl took off flying into the distance when she pushed open the door and entered her own cabin, scanning the dimly lit cabin with a critical eye. Aah, yes, there he was -- on his bunk. "Doctor?" she called softly, shutting the door behind her. There was a click when she locked the door, intent on having a private conversation with her son.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/24/2013, 8:35 pm

Charlie looked up and he saw a tall women "M-Mom?" He asked nervously "What are you doing here? I thought Zeus didn't allow it." He sat up this time he had Brown hair and hazel eyes "You look like people described you. Kind of." They boy in the Camp Half blood and black coat told his mother.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2013, 8:51 pm

Athena narrowed her eyes at her son, taking another glance around the room. It could be more organized and well-lit, but she wasn't here to tell her children to redecorate the cabin just to fit her own tastes. They had better things to do, she was sure, knowing all the war preparations that had to be done. "Zeus allows very short visits once in a while. I just thought I'd check up with some of my children here. How are you, Doctor?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/24/2013, 9:53 pm

"I'm okay I guess. Kind've. I've been helping the camp. Keeping people out of danger." He gulped as he was really scared of his mother. He looked her in her intense grey eyes. He blinked and looked down at his white shorts. His eyes gleaming he looked back up "Do you think I lost Aarya when I left? Did I mess up again?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2013, 10:02 pm

Athena frowned at Charlie as she sat down on an empty bunk, smoothing out the unmade bed's surface with the palm of her hand. Romance -- that was probably one of the few things she wasn't good at nor cared about. It was a field of knowledge she left to Aphrodite and Eros, as well as any other meddling god that wanted to tear apart people's lives; she felt it was beneath her to try being in anything but intellectual relationships. "I'm not one to ask for romantic advice, nor do I keep track of most of my children's love lives. I'm not familiar with your situation, so I'll just deign to answer your question."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/24/2013, 10:30 pm

"Okay, I'm sorry Mother." He said and looked up "How's Olympus? ANything New there?" He asked his mother slightly showing his feat maybe even enough for her to see. Mothers always knew when their child was scared. It was usually creepy when he saw it in the movies.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 2:50 pm

ooc: I suppose you mean fear, so....

bic:

"Hm. Well, we've still been rebuilding and preparing for Gaea's threats...." Athena sighed, shaking her head. "She'll probably do infinitely more damage to Olympus than Kronos could ever have dreamed." She looked at her son out of the corner of her eye, frowning slightly now; he seemed a bit... distant. Afraid, almost. Perhaps if the conversation became more familiar, friendly even, he'd loosen up.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/25/2013, 3:07 pm

Charlie's bunk Tumblr_m02cu64SW71r6nhjo

Charlie looked reall bored. After all, he was usually scared at his camp. "Do you know my name? At least, how I forgot it?" He asked his mother, a little hope still in his eyes. He stared into her eyes his eyes gleaming at the same time. He used to always be told he looked like his dad. He never got told he looked like his mom. He gulped at would she would say.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 3:21 pm

Athena looked at Charlie and shrugged at him: "I know how you lost it and of course I know your name, but I feel as if time will tell you your identity. Maybe soon, but I can't be certain how the Fates will go about it." She wasn't here to tell Charlie the answer to most of his problems; rather, she was here to simply speak to him and maybe get to know him better? She didn't know.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/25/2013, 3:28 pm

Charlie's bunk Tumblr_m82td5xlqL1r4dzpyo1_500

Charlie looked over at the walls and the paintings "Other kids in this cabin look like you. I get told I look like dad. Do others know what you look like? You know, when you met dad?" His voice cracked saying dad. He had been right there when his father died and decided to hange the subject "So, Defeating Gaea. I have a plan. Hopefully, something that will save olympus and the earth."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 3:30 pm

"I looked very similar to what I look like now," Athena replied, regarding her son critically out of the corner of her eye. She had also been working on a few strategies to defeating Gaea, but with a few setbacks -- like the Roman situation -- some of them had been temporarily shattered. It was disappointing, but she and Ares were finally working together to achieve something. "May I hear of your plan?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/25/2013, 3:39 pm

"We can use a few demigods and you can say go find them while some other kids work on a huge trap and that trap would involve using her own plan against her. We can do that by having some fake demigods to where she goes to swallow them into the earth it's a nuclear bomb." He took out a few fake bodies that looked real "Took 3 days to make these. That was just one idea."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 4:48 pm

Athena frowned at her son, trying to absorb the plan -- it was creative, but.... "No nuclear bombs. We will not stoop to the level of the mortals -- and I'm fairly sure while we'd injure Gaea gravely with one, it would also harm Demeter and some other nature gods in the process. Gaea would wreak more havoc in vengeance and your plan will go kaput very rapidly. Try something else."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/25/2013, 5:03 pm

He thought for a moment and then said something stupid that he knew his mother or anyone wouldn't approve "Send someone down pretend to be her little servant then get on her good side find a way to tell you so you know her plan, then use it against her. But, until then some demigods and gods will help keep her from rising while some demigods prepare." He stared at her this would be his final plan.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 6:38 pm

Athena narrowed her eyes, glancing at her son critically out of the corner of her eye. Was it just her, or did her son have really bad plans? "That probably wouldn't work, and I shouldn't need to tell you why. The latter part is already being done, anyway, and look where that's gone -- rapidly, rapidly down the toilet." The Fates, clearly, were mocking them right now.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Post by Kevin 8/25/2013, 8:02 pm

After Cicero had finally regained consciousness, he decided to do a little exploring. Exploring is fun. Fun, fun, fun indeed for bored, bored Cicero. The son of Mania thought to himself as he literally hopped out of t he forest. He dropped into a crouch before starting towards the cabins, attempting to stay out of sight. It was actually just a little game that enjoyed playing, sneaking to his destinations, hoping to not be seen. If he was seen, he lost, and if not, he won. Cicero examined all of the cabins in front of him, trying to decide which one he would sneak around. After a bit of thought, the insane demi-god chose the Athena cabin. With a quiet, mad-sounding laugh, he silently made his way to the back of the structure. Oohoo, Cicero is winning. Cicero iiiissss winning! Cicero cheered himself on, but he soon stopped upon hearing voices from inside the building. He couldn't help but let his curiosity get the best of them as he sat down against the back, straining to listen to the conversation.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/25/2013, 8:28 pm

He sat back as he said " I'm sorry. I don't usually suck at plans. I'm just worried, not just about the world snd olympus. I'm worried of how many demigods she has on her side" He heard a clank behind the walls "What the hell was that?" He said turning around puttin his ear against the wall and sighed "Cicero! What are you doing?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 8:36 pm

Athena pursed her lips, looking at Charlie sternly as he sighed and asked, basically nobody, what this Cicero person was doing. She pulled up the sleeve of her left arm and looked at her watch -- it was almost time for her to go and oversee some building on Olympus. "She doesn't have as many as you might think...." Athena paused and stood up from the bunk, straightening her pants out. "I hope somebody's not eavesdropping on us?"
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 8/27/2013, 5:09 pm

Cicero jumped upon hearing Charlie's voice. The madman forced as innocent of a smile as a crazy half-blood with homicidal tendencies could force. "Hehe, Cicero was doing nothing! Nothing at all! And Cicero had no idea the impersonating doctor was there! No! Not at all!" He answered, the first part a rather unconvincing lie, and the last part actually true. He hadn't a clue that "The Doctor" resided in the Athena cabin. Oh what luck, Cicero loses his game to someone he knows! And it's the faux doctor none the less! Cicero continued to give his nervous smile and he swallowed. The demi-god who one of the presumably two people were, and he was drastically afraid of who the other one was. To him, it had sounded like a woman, much older than any campers were supposed to be. She had a powerful voice, as if she bore a great importance. And, only then did he realize just who the other person was. Crap, crap, crap, CRAP! Cicero screeched mentally, his eyes displaying panic though his fear of the goddess he had been eavesdropping on rooting him to the spot, which unfortunately meant he could not bolt.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/29/2013, 12:55 pm

"Cicero, come inside, and do anything but run around camp screeching please." He told the son of Mania even though he knew Cicero would never stop. He turned back to his mother "Yes, but we have two things to worry about, Gaea and the Romans are planning on killing us."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/29/2013, 3:21 pm

Athena raised her eyebrow at Charlie, then clucked her tongue in admonishment. "A slightly arrogant thing to assume, considering that I must leave now -- don't ever assume things, Doctor. After all, if this Cicero boy comes in, my visit will probably be cut short anyway." She tapped her watch and frowned at the time, before nodding to herself and standing up from the bed. "I hope to see you at Olympus during the winter solstice, but if not, summer works too."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/31/2013, 7:18 pm

Charlie watched his mother talked and had a quick reply "Both. I'm coming to both. I don't intend on dying until then or after until I know what's going to happen. Plus, I want to know my name first. But, If I don't figure it out-" He couldn't think of what would happen if he couldn't He would be called Doctor in the afterlife too? Gods, that'd be hard to live with. But, if he was going down it would be for Aarya.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 8/31/2013, 11:18 pm

Cicero stayed rooted to the spot. When Charlie told him to come inside, the madman shook his head, biting his lip nervously. Eventually, he realized that the goddess in the cabin was not going to kill him. The demi-god relaxed slightly, rolling his shoulders and looking back at the woods behind him. Cicero shook his head. "No, no... It would not be right of Cicero to intrude on such a time. Cicero knows how precious parent-child time is..." He said quietly, shaking his head once more before turning and hopping off into the woods, though he lingered at the edge, wanting to talk to Charlie after he was finished with his mother. He still felt as if interrupting their conversation was wrong of him, even if he had rather low morals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:15 pm