A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Fist of Shadows
Prophet
CallMeCrazy6700
xtaberry
Marceline
9 posters

Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels Empty Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels

Post by Marceline 9/28/2013, 8:40 pm

Hey there[insert name here]! I'm Marceline [though you can call me Marcy or KayJay]. Let's get to the uh.. requires/information?
    *I am usually on in the weekends, though I am also online during the weekdays sometimes. During the holidays I may be on more often and during the school terms I am online during the weekends.
    *I usually write 2 lines to a paragraph. I do not like  one liners. I try to mirror others.I write in 1st and 3rd person.
    *Try not to kill my characters... I don't want to have any enemies on this site.

Trinity White ~ Daughter of Euphrosyne -available - two more topic
    Charlotte Bay ~ Daughter Of Venus -available - one more topics
    Acacia O'Flaherty ~ Daughter of Athena - unavailable - no more topics
    Nyssa (from The Lost Hero) ~ Daughter of Hephaestus - available - three more topics

Trinity White
    Euphrosyne
    Hello, my name is Trinity White (as some of you {smarty pants} may already know) and I am from Niue. I am fifteen and my god parent is Euphrosyne, goddess of Joy. My father is Nathan White and I have a main coon cat called Kitty Purry (pfft, totally not copying Katy Perry.......)
    I am tanned and short-ish (don't call me a midget, I hate that name). I have hazel eyes and straight auburn hair with freckles across my face too. I am also a tomboy, so don't go thinking you can make me wear a dress.
    I love to freestyle (dancing) and I like music. I have been told that I am a happy-go-lucky type of person who is very friendly, righteous and optimistic.
    I am asthmatic and can hold a grudge so you don't want to get me angry. Another flaw of mine is self-doubt. I also have no powers.
    Let's see... oh, before I came to camp I ran away from home and was attacked by a monster straight away, luckily a satyr was nearby to protect me. I grabbed Kitty Purry before leaving for a plane ride to camp.
    So that's it to know about me.
    Best Female Friend/s:
    Best Male Friend:
    Fav Sibling:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy/s:

Charlotte Bay
    Venus
    Hello! My name is Charlotte and I'm meant to be introducing myself. Let's see I am sixteen and grew up in Britain. I have to admit I'm nosey and gossipy but I can keep a secret {other girls laugh. Shut up, it's true!}. I like to set people up, it's fun! Then eventually I may break them up and start again.
    I'm flirtatious and rebellious. We gotta have fun right? I usually get away with trouble though sometimes some people {ehm, Reyna ehmm} can be so.. how's a nice way to put this?... sigh, I don't know.
    I am sensitive about my father and usually NEVER talk about him. I've been called self-righteous and arrogant. Honestly, I don't know how Ruby puts up with me... Well, that's it.. where's the stop button on this thing....[FIRST COHORT]
    Best Female Friend/s:
    Best Male Friend/s:
    Fav Sibling: Ruby Bay
    Boyfriend: William {PJROX1's Char}
    Enemy/s:

Acacia O'Flaherty
    Athena
    Bonjour! I am Acacia (uh-key-sha) and I am a daughter of Athena, goddess of war and wisdom. I am sixteen and grew up in Cassis, France until I was three. I lived most of my life in Michigan, USA though I sometimes travelled with my dad, Jeremy O'Flaherty. Yes, the Jeremy O'Flaherty if your wondering.
    I am very smart and was never kicked out of any of my schools, though -of course- there were always monster attacks. I like to read and write. I am also really good at surfing, playing drums and I can almost speak fluent French.
    I am deadly afraid of Spiders and sometimes think I can do better than others (a thing called Hubris). I have a Border Collie -pure bred, through and through- named Sam, very friendly and playful. I have been at camp for two/three years now and I also have two knives named incise and cut in Greek.
    Eh bien, au revoir tout le monde! (well, goodbye everyone!)
    Best Female Friend/s:
    Best Male Friend/s:
    Fav Sibling:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy/s:

Nyssa
    Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels Hx2ji8
    Daughter of Hephaestus

Nyssa has dark brown hair and the same color eyes, almost black. She has an hourglass figure with an athletic body type. Her limbs are muscular. She has cocoa brown skin, that is blistered, burned and callous from her time building and tinkering.
    She is brave, strong and trustworthy. She prefers the company of her creations rather than human life forms. She can be funny and friendly but sometimes secretly longs to be a child of Apollo. She has a fear of dogs and being alone. She is loyal but has a short temper.
    Best Friend(s):
    Enemies:
    Boyfriend:
    Fav Sibling(s):

~~~~~~~

Any questions feel free to ask. If you want to RP with me  just PM me or reply with the details. THANKS!

Last edited by Marceline on 4/30/2014, 2:18 am; edited 89 times in total (Reason for editing : Why do we need a reason to edit???!!)
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels Empty Re: Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels

Post by Marceline 10/25/2013, 3:12 pm

Got a new character so I updated the above ^^^
    xtaberry

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2013-10-31

Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels Empty

Post by xtaberry 11/4/2013, 4:30 pm

You just want some people to rp with? That sounds cool, I'd love to. I also get around to post mostly only on weekends. I've only got one character but I'm working on a second one.

Violette Lotus: She's ten and just arrived at camp half-blood. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's a little shy and not all that social but eager to make friends and try and understand this whole Greek god thing. She's a daughter of Iris But she really doesn't even know who Iris is. She needs someone to help her navigate the new and confusing world of camp. She loves drawing and sword fighting. She has no powers.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels Empty Re: Rainbows with demons or Thunderstorms with angels

Post by Marceline 12/13/2013, 6:32 pm

My invite has been updated with a link to anyone who wants to RP now!
    CallMeCrazy6700
    CallMeCrazy6700

Female
    Number of posts : 152
    Registration date : 2013-05-24

Post by CallMeCrazy6700 12/23/2013, 8:24 pm

Hi! I`m availible  to rp. I have 5 charries. :)

Karissa Mach (Demeter, 11)
    Phoebe Mapleseed (dryad,13)
    Lilly Winterton (Khione,13)*
    Maddie Winterton (Khione,5)
    Austin Ringold (Apollo, 14)
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/26/2013, 8:01 pm

Cool. Though most of my Greek characters aren't available. But Cody might be soon.
    CallMeCrazy6700
    CallMeCrazy6700

Female
    Number of posts : 152
    Registration date : 2013-05-24

Post by CallMeCrazy6700 12/27/2013, 6:10 pm

I'll use Karissa. Btw i changed my name.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/6/2014, 6:40 pm

Cool! Should I create the topic?
    Kyra is now available
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 2/3/2014, 8:57 pm

I'm willing to do an RP with any Greek character you have. The character I'm wanting to use is Jack, and anywhere you like. Go ahead and see how he is on my RP invite. It's in my signature.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 2/11/2014, 9:05 pm

Hey, wanna RP with me? :D
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/14/2014, 1:36 am

Sure. Who and where is your choice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2014, 2:10 am

Could I have a link and a RP between Charlotte and my character Laure?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/14/2014, 2:33 pm

Sorry Morgan Charlotte is unavailable I need to edit that in..

Last edited by KayJay002 on 2/14/2014, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because...)
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/14/2014, 2:56 pm

Prophet - I can use Kyra or Cody. You can choose.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 2/26/2014, 3:01 am

Can I perhaps have an rp with Ruby?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 3/7/2014, 1:07 am

Sure! Just tell me where and if you want to make the topic.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/7/2014, 1:16 am

Anywhere is good! And can you make the topic? I'm gonn use lindia
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 3/7/2014, 4:03 am

Okay I will pm you the topic soon
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/7/2014, 4:09 am

Thanks!

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 11:25 pm

I can rp with koen or Petra.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Post by HorrorRPGamer 4/6/2014, 9:17 am

Can Aya role-play with Trinity White? for information, here's her character form:http://www.camphalfblood.org/t17921-aya-rouchefort-first-character-i-think-ready-for-approval
    Also, can she be Trinity White's female best friend?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/9/2014, 2:47 pm

Sure! Anywhere is okay with me and I don't mind making the topic.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/11/2014, 10:46 pm

Ezio -> I could rp with any of my greek characters, they're all available. It's up to you.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/11/2014, 10:59 pm

Hi! Can you please not double-post? Thanks :)
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/11/2014, 11:23 pm

Sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:11 pm