A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

practice

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

practice  Empty Re: practice

Post by Kendall 9/30/2013, 3:53 pm

Whistling merrily to herself, Dana Morris was in an unnaturally good mood for virtually no reason at all. She'd just sat up this morning in bed and felt absolutely glorious, a rare occasion considering that the girl wasn't a morning person at all. With her sword on her hip and a skip in her step, Dana was making her way to the sword-fighting arena for some long-neglected practice. On the bright side, if she found somebody to spar with, she wouldn't be able to feel any pain if they hit her; on the dark side, she wouldn't feel any major wounds until she actually looked down. Can't have the best of both worlds, it seems.

As she approached and then entered the arena, Dana was met with a curious sight: a boy was injured on the ground with a girl standing beside him, who had... a bloody arrow? Oh boy. Did she just walk in on an attempted murder? She stood in the entrance frowning at the duo, wondering whether she should offer any, ah... assistance. Dana had the power of making people feel pain, but unlike some of her other siblings (rare as they were) she didn't have the power of taking it away. Heck, she didn't have much medical knowledge either.

But if she didn't offer to help, Dana could get into serious trouble, especially if the kid died and the girl ended up being some sort of psychopath bent on destroying all the evidence... but now she was being ridiculous. In a very out-of-character way, Dana stepped forward and cleared her throat: "Uhm... what's going on?"

ooc: ... Can I ask who the thief she shot is? You shouldn't play characters that you don't have besides maybe commenting that people were passing by or etc.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/2/2013, 5:06 pm

ooc: Might want to add your characters to your Signature.

bic:

Dana frowned at the girl; she might have just ruined this wonderful day by crying and giving her some stupid sob story like that. Shooting your own brother? That was bleeping ridiculous, is anybody really that stupid? Scowling slightly at the sight, she reached for her sword and kept her hand wrapped around the hilt and squeezing it. Gods. Why did she always meet weirdos. "My father is Baron Morris; since campers around here only ever ask for your godly parent, I'll assume that's what you meant. It's Odyne. Goddess of pain." She scowled at the girl, releasing the sword handle to glance down at the bleeding boy. "You might wanna stop crying and try helping me lift him; crying ain't gonna fix his injuries. You shouldn't be shooting at anybody anyway."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/4/2013, 8:20 pm

Dana seriously wanted to just throw up her hands and walk away -- she really did. Was it really worth helping an idiot like this girl? She'd apparently shot her own brother with an arrow and broke her wrist, what would she do to Dana if she tried to help? Maybe the girl would drop a knife on her foot. Or she'd 'accidentally' trip Dana and make her fall on her face. Sure, Dana couldn't feel much pain, but it was annoying patching up bleeding wounds and bruises.

"Get your wrist wrapped up in something? Splint it, before it gets any worse." the demigod gruffly suggested, glancing down at the boy. She tilted her head to the side, frowning at his wound -- it didn't look horrendous, but he was losing quite a bit of blood. "How'd you break your wrist?"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 10/8/2013, 7:34 pm

I walk in and see two injured people. I say to myself, "Well, looks like I walked in at the wrong time." I wondered what the heck these people could have done. I saw an arrow in the guy and two girls. I climbed up a wall and onto a vantage point to see this and hear it. I heard that one girl was the sister of the wounded guy, and she had shot him while trying to get her hammer back. What? That made no sense whatsoever. You simply didn't shoot someone by accident. She must have been lying. Then she revealed that she had broken her wrist mysteriously. How the...never mind. He didn't want to know. Either the girl was lying, or just being an high caliber idiot. Either way, it bothered me.

I dropped down from my vantage point into a crouch and said, "Seriously? You shot your own brother 'by accident?' I doubt it. I know how to take care of this. You seem just the type to screw something up here. And I know you're a child of Apollo. What if I told that I don't care? I seriously don't." I stood up and continued, "You will seriously screw something up with your track record. And if this sounds offending, tough luck. When you're an Assassin, there's no room for someone like you whether in battle or not. And I am an Assassin, will be until the day I die. So just back off."

I walked over to the boy, EJ, as I'd heard, and said, "I'm examining the wound." I looked it over very carefully and said, "I'll have to cut the arrow." I used my hidden blade to cut the arrow. I said, "Not sure how much more I can do on my own. I'll need to call my friend over. Well, sort of friend. You'll see." I then pulled out my radio.

I came over and said to Kyle, "I guess this is what you wanted me to come for? Okay, stand back." I kept my powers trained on him as I felt my energy drain. I used one hand to pull the arrow out, and then used all my power to attempt to stop the bleeding. I succeeded, but then felt my conciousness slipping away and passed out.

OOC: Hamlin let me join this RP. Thanks Ham!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/9/2013, 3:48 pm

Dana felt her hand slowly reaching up -- oh no, oh no, she was gonna slap somebody -- but no, it slowly came to rest on her forehead instead. A face-palm. She wanted to get out of here as fast as possible, away from all these wackos -- this "assassin" dude, this girl who'd shot her own brother, and now these guys were calling people "young man" and whatever the hell....

What in the hell is wrong with this place. The demigod didn't understand what she was still doing her, but she did feel immensely relieved when she began to turn around, swiveling her waist to turn and depart from this land of idiocy.

"Assassins, kids calling each other 'young man' -- what a load of bull," Dana muttered to herself, wiping her face with her hand in a fit of exasperation. "Does anybody really care whether or not you're an assassin? I might as well leave now, considering that you all seem to be fine and dandy and in one piece now."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 10/10/2013, 10:28 am

I said to the girl, "Fine, I'll hold your wrist." I couldn't believe I was doing this for the idiot girl. I really, really should have been leaving. I must have been going soft. Oh well. I held her wrist and muttered to myself, "Soft side be damned. I really shouldn't be doing this." I also had to get Jay out of here afterward. I really should have been doing that.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 10/10/2013, 6:24 pm

I said to Ariel, "He's alive! Don't just..." only to see her leave. I said, "What the Hades is wrong with her. I said to the other girl, "Go, if you want. Unless you want to help me drag two unconscious boys to the infirmary." I felt EJ's pulse, and realized that he was dead. I said, "What kind of sister would kill her brother like this? Requiescat in pace, EJ." I said, "I'm taking Jay back to his cabin, and then giving this girl a good talk about killing people." I be free Jay onto my shoulders with a grunt, and left.

Last edited by Prophet on 10/11/2013, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2013, 6:44 pm

ooc: ... How do you know my character's name? She didn't even introduce herself to Hamlin's characters.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 10/11/2013, 12:18 am

OOC: Fixed. Sorry about that. I overlooked it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:34 am