A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!!

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!! Empty My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!!

Post by Guest 10/6/2013, 11:28 am

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!! Alexan10
    Alexander Franco 
    "Hi I'm Alexander and I'm from Germany and the son of Victoria and I'm kinda new to the whole being a demigod thing"
     Girlfriend: Open        Favorite sibling:Open  Sparing Partner:open       Besfriend:Open

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!! Branda10
    "Hello sexy people lol! I'm Brandan and I'm a sufer boy son of Venus from Arizona and I have know i'm a demigod for 5 years and I swing both ways"
    Boyrfriend/Grirlfriend:Open Bestfriend:Open  Prom date:Open Favorite sibling: Open Pretty girl who follows him around:Open Sparring Buddy:open

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!! Dameia10

"Hey It's Dameian here I'm just your Average son of Pilot and Athen ,yep mom is the goddess of Wisdom and battle stratagdey"  
    Girlfriend: Open Bestfriend:open Sparring buddy: open

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!! Ivan_r10
    "I'm Ivan and I'm from Russia and I'm the Legacy of Neptune and I'm kind of a shy guy"
    Boyfriend:Open for preferably a son of Mars or Vulcan Bestfriend :Open preferably a guy Prom date: Open preferably a daughter of Venus or Minvera

My Winning hand the Ace of spades!!! Shane_10
    "Hey I'm shane Son of sol and i'm a very outgoing guy who likes to flirt alot!"
    Girlfriend:Open Bestfriend :Open Prom date:Open  Sparing Buddy:Open

Currently in rps are: Ivan and Dameian

Current date/time is 10/16/2024, 10:21 am