A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Spades's Characters

Spades
    Spades

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-03-17

Spades's Characters Empty Spades's Characters

Post by Spades 4/4/2011, 11:28 pm

Name: Alexis Cooper
    Eyes: blue gray like turbulent waves
    Hair: Mostly light brown but with streaks of silver like the currents of the sea.
    Height: Five foot three inches.
    Body Type: thin with long arms and flexible. She‘s fast, but she better at fighting than running.
    Skin: cream but more tan from days spent at the beach.
    God parent: Proteus
    Mortal Parent: Sylvia Cooper
    Country of Origin: USA-born in new York
    Pets: Laurel-a Hippocampus, she’s known for eating “laurels” from fields and the crowns of famous demigods. And there’s also Cherry-an Acheilos, she’s a light pink sand shark(spirit). She got into an accident in Sea World with the other fish and the crowd(which I don’t really want to get into right now), and got out as a bright pink shark.
    Talents: when she was six, she learned to box from her Uncle. She’s good at swimming, diving, anything that has to do with water. She has excellent accuracy at throwing knives, and likes to hike and mountain climb. She’s mostly known for her lethal punches that would beet the pulp out of you.
    Weapon: Acme (meaning “point of perfection”)-a double bladed, curved, celestial bronze dagger. If thrown accordingly, it can be used as a boomerang(that can kill monsters)
    Flaws: She often loses her temper, if you say something’s wrong with her. She’s afraid of being alone without others, and try’s to “go with the flow’. She try’s to make a lot of friends, and often hits others a lot as a way of communicating, (this is because as she was growing up she was taught to fight back, rather than playing kids games, having family time, and communicating with one another. So its difficult for her to understand how to play with others besides sports, since that considers strength). She also cant resist jewelry, and often steals, and pickpockets, jewelry along with money.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She’s able to speak to fish and other sea creatures, can breath underwater, and can push or pull currents (if she concentrates) up to three hours.
    Life Before Camp Half Blood*:After her father(a God) left when she was born, at age six, she was taught boxing, mountain climbing, swimming, wrestling, soccer, football, basketball, and any other athletic activities. As a child she thought it was normal, so she always had it as a hobby to hit somebody. An example is when she was little, and her Grandpas’ house was getting robed. She thought the robber was a visitor and accidentally broke five of his teeth, when she was waving to him(as he was running towards the door). At nine, she’s ran way from her Uncle’s house, and was on the streets for a week before the police found her. She learned to pickpocket, steal, and “borrow” anything she could find. At ten years old, she stole a zoo transport vehicle, and freed three zebras, two mountain deer, a lion, and three peacocks, as she hit the ticket booth in the parking lot. She has gone to six boarding schools in the last TWO years. She has many other achievements, but she doesn’t like to talk about them.
    RP example*: I soon as I walked inside the place, I thought of my Uncles training. The place was a camp, with Greek buildings that you don't see anymore, rows of cabins that had nothing in common, a huge forest , and some crops growing strawberries. There were kids doing arching lessons, chariot races, sword fighting, and even mountain climbing, except with the exception of lava pouring down it. Kids started welcoming us like we were family, and like we belonged here. I looked over at Ryan and Noah, examining their confused faces. I just thought of it as another boarding school, except with military training that would make us look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movies. After our surprise visit with a lion women at the science museum, Noah, Kevin, and I thought it wouldn't hurt if we stayed here, after all we were probably expelled from school...again, and our parents wouldn't worry about us, seeing how they put us in boarding schools to get away form us. But seriously, they think were children of the gods, US! out of everybody...us! Are they nuts. I would have said so, but after seeing this hoarse man named Chiron, I thought I was going nuts. Did we really belong here, I mean I don't believe in the gods or anything, its just... I like the feeling of other people wanting me, giving me a home, a REAL home. So we decided to stay for awhile, til we get find out what to do with ourselves. Its not going to harm us to stay for awhile, I mean nothing bad would happen right? WRONG... I was dead wrong, i didn't know I was going to stay FOREVER. All I found out was, that I was the daughter of a god, a god named Proteus.

Last edited by Spades on 4/24/2011, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Spades's Characters Empty Re: Spades's Characters

Post by Kendall 4/5/2011, 2:38 pm

She is not allowed to shape-shift. Please remove that.

How does she move currents, and what are her limits to her powers?

You forgot your RP Example, which is just like writing a story from your character's point of view.

For your Life Before CHB, her father could not have had contact with her at all.
    Spades
    Spades

Male

Spades's Characters Empty Alexis Cooper, daughter of Proteus

Post by Spades 4/10/2011, 4:33 pm

Name: Alexis Cooper
    Eyes: blue gray like turbulent waves
    Hair: Mostly light brown but with streaks of silver like the currents of the sea.
    Height: Five foot three inches.
    Body Type: thin with long arms and flexible. She‘s fast, but she better at fighting than running.
    Skin: cream but more tan from days spent at the beach.
    God parent: Proteus
    Mortal Parent: Sylvia Cooper
    Country of Origin: USA-born in new York
    Pets: Laurel-a Hippocampus, she’s known for eating “laurels” from fields and the crowns of famous demigods. And there’s also Cherry-an Acheilos, she’s a light pink sand shark(spirit). She got into an accident in Sea World with the other fish and the crowd(which I don’t really want to get into right now), and got out as a bright pink shark.
    Talents: when she was six, she learned to box from her Uncle. She’s good at swimming, diving, anything that has to do with water. She has excellent accuracy at throwing knives, and likes to hike and mountain climb. She’s mostly known for her lethal punches that would beet the pulp out of you.
    Weapon: Acme (meaning “point of perfection”)-a double bladed, curved, celestial bronze dagger. If thrown accordingly, it can be used as a boomerang(that can kill monsters)
    Flaws: She often loses her temper, if you say something’s wrong with her. She’s afraid of being alone without others, and try’s to “go with the flow’. She try’s to make a lot of friends, and often hits others a lot as a way of communicating, (this is because as she was growing up she was taught to fight back, rather than playing kids games, having family time, and communicating with one another. So its difficult for her to understand how to play with others besides sports, since that considers strength). She also cant resist jewelry, and often steals, and pickpockets, jewelry along with money.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She’s able to speak to fish and other sea creatures, can breath underwater, and can push or pull currents (if she concentrates) up to three, and sometimes may get a glimpse of the future in her dreams(SOMETIMES), this is a gift of her fathers.
    Life Before Camp Half Blood*:After her father(a God) left when she was born, at age six, she was taught boxing, mountain climbing, swimming, wrestling, soccer, football, basketball, and any other athletic activities. As a child she thought it was normal, so she always had it as a hobby to hit somebody. An example is when she was little, and her Grandpas’ house was getting robed. She thought the robber was a visitor and accidentally broke five of his teeth, when she was waving to him(as he was running towards the door). At nine, she’s ran way from her Uncle’s house, and was on the streets for a week before the police found her. She learned to pickpocket, steal, and “borrow” anything she could find. At ten years old, she stole a zoo transport vehicle, and freed three zebras, two mountain deer, a lion, and three peacocks, as she hit the ticket booth in the parking lot. She has gone to six boarding schools in the last TWO years. She has many other achievements, but she doesn’t like to talk about them.
    RP example*: I soon as I walked inside the place, I thought of my Uncles training. The place was a camp, with Greek buildings that you don't see anymore, rows of cabins that had nothing in common, a huge forest , and some crops growing strawberries. There were kids doing arching lessons, chariot races, sword fighting, and even mountain climbing, except with the exception of lava pouring down it. Kids started welcoming us like we were family, and like we belonged here. I looked over at Ryan and Noah, examining their confused faces. I just thought of it as another boarding school, except with military training that would make us look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movies. After our surprise visit with a lion women at the science museum, Noah, Kevin, and I thought it wouldn't hurt if we stayed here, after all we were probably expelled from school...again, and our parents wouldn't worry about us, seeing how they put us in boarding schools to get away form us. But seriously, they think were children of the gods, US! out of everybody...us! Are they nuts. I would have said so, but after seeing this hoarse man named Chiron, I thought I was going nuts. Did we really belong here, I mean I don't believe in the gods or anything, its just... I like the feeling of other people wanting me, giving me a home, a REAL home. So we decided to stay for awhile, til we get find out what to do with ourselves. Its not going to harm us to stay for awhile, I mean nothing bad would happen right? WRONG... I was dead wrong, i didn't know I was going to stay FOREVER. All I found out was, that I was the daughter of a god, a god named Proteus.

Last edited by Spades on 4/10/2011, 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/10/2011, 4:53 pm

Spades, you can use the Edit button to change your form if needed.

How many times a day can she push or pull currents?
    Spades
    Spades

Male

Spades's Characters Empty By the way...

Post by Spades 4/12/2011, 11:36 pm

By the way I just edited my FIRST character profile. So you don't have to mind looking at the 2'nd profile of her. (er...how do I delete the second one?) Shocked
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/15/2011, 4:56 pm

3 hrs in total per day?
    Spades
    Spades

Male

Post by Spades 4/20/2011, 4:35 pm

er...yeah, is that a problem? I'll change it up to 30min. per day. Surprised
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/20/2011, 6:31 pm

3 hrs in total is okay.

Oh, yes. When she sees the future, is it a set future that nobody can change?
    Spades
    Spades

Male

Post by Spades 4/20/2011, 8:01 pm

No, she is allowed to change it as long as she tries to. When she can see in the future it's like a sign of whats to happen if she doesn't change it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/22/2011, 8:28 pm

Meh. I think you should remove the seeing into the future part even if it's not concrete; we don't allow future-seeing characters.
    Spades
    Spades

Male

Post by Spades 4/24/2011, 1:25 pm

...okay.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen